Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season Ticket 2019

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,923 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

Anyone having problems getting tickets in special purchases for Sunday?

• Registered Users Posts: 39,499 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Anyone having problems getting tickets in special purchases for Sunday?

Isnt it usually 'My tickets' they are in? Nothing in either section anyway. Deadline for friends and family isnt till midnight Tuesday so I imagine tickets wont appear until Wednesday at some stage

KevIRL wrote: »
    Isnt it usually 'My tickets' they are in? Nothing in either section anyway. Deadline for friends and family isnt till midnight Tuesday so I imagine tickets wont appear until Wednesday at some stage

I had no problem getting them for Saturday and they're available on tickets.ie for Sunday.

Just odd announcing their availability in the email this morning.

I'll wait til Wednesday morning I guess.

Got an email back from the ST office. Seems they'll be available after 1630 today.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,415 ✭✭✭finbarrk

I just printed off mine there now. They don't make it easy anyway.

• Advertisement

Yeah. All sorted. In 314LL.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Mountjoy Mugger

Still not showing up here.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,499 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Still not showing up here.

Am guessing it is only if you got bring a friend ticket. I hope so anyway, 314 are pretty desperate tickets for a season ticket. Although they do tend to give poorer ones to people who avail of the bring a friend option

That may well be the case. Phew. Emailed HQ for clarification.

KevIRL wrote: »
    Am guessing it is only if you got bring a friend ticket. I hope so anyway, 314 are pretty desperate tickets for a season ticket. Although they do tend to give poorer ones to people who avail of the bring a friend option

The choices were 301 or 314. It was a no brainer.

I'm a Dublin Football ST holder so i wasn't expecting to get the "good" seats.

Always happy in the "double-letters" mind you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

Jaysus the seating allocation is shockin.
    301 UU. I don't mind UU but 301 is terrible for season tickets.
    I got 302 for the club final which I thought wasn't great. Loads of empty rows further in.

One on my ST is a juvenile. Would that have any bearing?
    Will it improve as the week goes on?

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭Alpha Centauri

Did you opt for the "Bring a friend" option?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭mystic86

kaizersoze wrote: »
    Jaysus the seating allocation is shockin.
    301 UU. I don't mind UU but 301 is terrible for season tickets.
    I got 302 for the club final which I thought wasn't great. Loads of empty rows further in.

One on my ST is a juvenile. Would that have any bearing?
    Will it improve as the week goes on?

Presumably you're not a Kerry or Mayo ST holder?

Did you opt for the "Bring a friend" option?
    No. By the look of it if I did that I'd be out in the carpark...:D:D
    The "Bring a Friend" option isn't there for me as it happens.
    mystic86 wrote: »
    Presumably you're not a Kerry or Mayo ST holder?

Correct. Galway. I wasn't expecting them to be great but not quite that poor.
    Are they expecting it to sell out or close to it?

seligehgit wrote: »
    Not a chance.

That's what I was thinking too.
    I just can't understand the poor allocation.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭seligehgit

No. By the look of it if I did that I'd be out in the carpark...:D:D
    The "Bring a Friend" option isn't there for me as it happens.

Correct. Galway. I wasn't expecting them to be great but not quite that poor.
    Are they expecting it to sell out or close to it?

Not a chance,not sure what size of crowd will travel but likely to be well short of a sellout.

Could to be 15-20 thousand from Mayo.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭seligehgit

That's what I was thinking too.
    I just can't understand the poor allocation.

Competing counties season ticket holders are allocated the most favourable seats either side of the halfway line in the lower Cusack stand.

Other counties season ticket holders are likely shipped off to the either end of the lower Cusack stand.

If you were simply buying a ticket on tickets.ie you'd likely have your pick of any seat in the lower Hogan stand.

seligehgit wrote: »
    Competing counties season ticket holders are allocated the most favourable seats either side of the halfway line in the lower Cusack stand.

Other counties season ticket holders are likely shipped off to the either end of the lower Cusack stand.

If you were simply buying a ticket on tickets.ie you'd likely have your pick of any seat in the lower Hogan stand.

Yeah. Saw that.

No upper tier to select on tickets.ie for Sunday so that will tell you how many they are expecting. Also partly explains why your ticket isn't better - they have to fit everyone in on lower tier sections only. I'd say if upper tiers are not opened then the rest will actually be quite close to capacity.

Davin Section 316, Row JJ now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭DiscoStew

When purchasing the ticket for the final, do you put in 2 adults if it’s for you and a friend? Or are they already accounting for the season ticket holder and want to know how many extra tickets you need for the “Bring a Friend” option?

DiscoStew wrote: »
    When purchasing the ticket for the final, do you put in 2 adults if it’s for you and a friend? Or are they already accounting for the season ticket holder and want to know how many extra tickets you need for the “Bring a Friend” option?

I don't know but the Bring a Friend option for me just says "No fixtures available yet. Please try again later."
    I have an adult & a Juvenile ST. It will only allow me to get 1 match ticket per ST so 2 in total. No option to buy extra.

I don't know but the Bring a Friend option for me just says "No fixtures available yet. Please try again later."
    I have an adult & a Juvenile ST. It will only allow me to get 1 match ticket per ST so 2 in total. No option to buy extra.

Is the bring a friend option not for people who's chosen county is competing? Could be wrong, still getting my head around it.

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭laneykin

Is the bring a friend option not for people who's chosen county is competing? Could be wrong, still getting my head around it.

I think you're right. I always understood it that Bring a Friend option is only available if your county are competing in the game.

Probably right.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭blockfighter

Tickets available now. Section 406. First time I've been placed somewhere that doesn't start with 30.

Tickets available now. Section 406. First time I've been placed somewhere that doesn't start with 30.

Where on earth is 406? Is that the VIP area in the Cusack?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭BPKS

It was formerly the Ard Comhairle area before the Hogan was developed.

Best seats in the Cusack lower by far.

Jammy fecker - I could nearly be linesman where they fecking put me for Sunday.::mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭blockfighter

I found myself asking the same question. It doesn't appear on any seating chart. After some quick googling i discovered they're actually very good seats. Sweet!

Advertisement