Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season Ticket 2019

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 415 ✭✭ureds

The two of us went in the same stile,think it was 3? but not sure.Remember the arrow coming up on his then the same with me.
    He's sent an email off tonight but I suppose the chances of getting updated are minimal.

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭IanVW

Same for me at thurles last Sunday me and my dad went though the same stile. His was updated and mine wasnt.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭mayo.mick

ureds wrote: »
    The two of us went in the same stile,think it was 3? but not sure.Remember the arrow coming up on his then the same with me.
    He's sent an email off tonight but I suppose the chances of getting updated are minimal.

From hearing numerous complaints over the years about the scanning, earlier years with the handheld scanners not scanning the ticket right. Recently especially in MacHale with the self scanners, I'm thinking the problem is 2 people going through, the second one too quick. I know its hard to do when there;s a crowd rushing to get in, but you'd need to wait a cou[ple of seconds for the scanner to reset. I'm thinking that could be a major issue.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 499 ✭✭Joe Daly

Where do you log in to see were you scanned properly.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,486 ✭✭✭Mountjoy Mugger

Castlebar was updated for me on Monday. No issues.

• Advertisement

Joe Daly wrote: »
    Where do you log in to see were you scanned properly.

https://www.seasontickets.ie/renewals/Logon

Click on the attendance tab

• Closed Accounts Posts: 499 ✭✭Joe Daly

mayo.mick wrote: »

I have tried using that nothing worked, last sunday was the first time I used it I put in my email address and I put in a password but it came up thee times that the password was wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,394 ✭✭✭Trampas

Tickets for Saturday night for Croke Park not released yet. Strange that. I bet they’ll arrive about 2 minutes after I post this

• Registered Users Posts: 3,017 ✭✭✭TCDStudent1

Trampas wrote: »
    Tickets for Saturday night for Croke Park not released yet. Strange that. I bet they’ll arrive about 2 minutes after I post this

Email says they wont be ready until Friday (after the bring a friend option closes on Thursday night).

• Registered Users Posts: 7,394 ✭✭✭Trampas

No longer access to my email for account

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭mystic86

Am I right in saying you can attend the league final regardless of if your chosen team makes it to the final?

And if so, is that the only game you can go to for free outside of your own teams games? Was just thinking that Croker will have plenty capacity at the league games, they could let us all go to watch whatever games are on there in our code, make an extra few bob for themselves at the bars and shops etc....

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 10,952 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stoner

mystic86 wrote:
    And if so, is that the only game you can go to for free outside of your own teams games? Was just thinking that Croker will have plenty capacity at the league games, they could let us all go to watch whatever games are on there in our code, make an extra few bob for themselves at the bars and shops etc....

The club football championship final is free too.

I think you can go to any league game btw. So you could go to Dublin Galway on Saturday if you were in Dublin using a Mayo season ticket

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭mystic86

Stoner wrote: »
    The club football championship final is free too.

I think you can go to any league game btw. So you could go to Dublin Galway on Saturday if you were in Dublin using a Mayo season ticket

really? and sit where? I thought they issue tickets with specific seats for Croker, they can hardly hold a seat for season holders for all 32 counties... do you have to proactively/preemptively apply for games that are not featuring your county?

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭glack

mystic86 wrote: »
    really? and sit where? I thought they issue tickets with specific seats for Croker, they can hardly hold a seat for season holders for all 32 counties... do you have to proactively/preemptively apply for games that are not featuring your county?

Just for games you need a printed ticket for. So for matches in Croke Park you have to request a ticket but they are free.
    Edited to add-tickets for this weeks games in Croker can currently be requested in the Special Purchases tab. There is a cut off time after which they are no longer available - not sure when that is though.

His attendance was updated this afternoon. Seemingly it took till now to do all the Castlebar scanners yet I went to the same scanner and mine was updated by Tuesday.
    There are very few issues at other venues yet every year plenty of problems in Castlebar.

His attendance was updated this afternoon. Seemingly it took till now to do all the Castlebar scanners yet I went to the same scanner and mine was updated by Tuesday.
    There are very few issues at other venues yet every year plenty of problems in Castlebar.

MacHale park will have to invest in new carrier pigeons so they will:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭diceyreilly

My ST buddy forgot the paper tickets that I emailed her on Friday to print out.
    So we said we would scan the phones. Did it a few times last season but sometimes didn’t scan and they had to input the barcode number manually so said we’d juat use the paper from now on.
    Naturally I abused her ( messing ) for forgetting.
    She whatsapped me the ticket. Got to the turnstile no bother scanned. But her one didn’t just went red. Fair dues to you man he let her in anyway.

Turns out she sent me her ticket and not mine and she tried to get her ticket scanned too which is why it didn’t work.
    So now my attendance is at 50 n should be at 100. Not too bothered but she feels guilty about it.

Any only just when I was stopping slagging her when she drove to a wrong country for Donegal match away. Ended up in Belfast and missed the match 😂

Great to be back. Not as cold in CP as it was in Clones.

#upthedubs

Attendance updated from Tyrone v Mayo yesterday. We'll done to Tyrone on using hand scanners and no problems getting in.
    Castlebar should take note on how easy it is to scan a season ticket and keep the crowd moving.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭Crash Bang Wall

Ah shur, I was in Salthill for Round 1, official car pass, and nobody scanning tickets!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,836 ✭✭✭statto25

Attendance updated from Tyrone v Mayo yesterday. We'll done to Tyrone on using hand scanners and no problems getting in.
    Castlebar should take note on how easy it is to scan a season ticket and keep the crowd moving.

Castlebar was the guiney pig for the fixed scanners but this was shelved as it proven too costly to implement across the board. I like the fixed scanners but the fact that you still need a person to open the turnstile slows the process down. Also peoples inability to take instruction also slows it down.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Ah shur, I was in Salthill for Round 1, official car pass, and nobody scanning tickets!!

How? The only way to get in with season tickets is at the back of the stand. They won't ya in via the Áras entrance or the terrace beside the van.

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭jammer84

Anybody having issues with their attendance not updated for the Tyrone v Mayo game on Sunday?

We went through turnstile 5 together and only two of our three cards are registered as having attended.

Season Tickets team is saying they've no log of my card being scanned or attempted to scan, even though the handheld scanner registered the card before I walked through the turnstile and are refusing to register the attendance. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭Crash Bang Wall

How? The only way to get in with season tickets is at the back of the stand. They won't ya in via the Áras entrance or the terrace beside the van.

Had a ticket for the Car Park.......got let at the gate beside the Supermacs van, got out of the car, and went straight to the stand......had I known I would get free in, I wouldnt have bothered with season ticket:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Beef or Salmon

Anyone know if season ticket gets you into club hurling semi finals? 👍🏻

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,093 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

I don't think so...
    The standard GAA Season Ticket (adult version) base price €120, Club+ price €200
    entitling the holder access to:
    a. All Allianz GAA National League 2019 round matches in designated code* – *For
    Allianz League fixtures where stadium capacity is restricted, only season ticket
    holders from the competing counties will gain admission. This will be
    communicated by email in advance.
    b. FOOTBALL: Opening match of GAA Senior Provincial Championship for the selected
    county
    c. HURLING: Opening match of GAA Senior Provincial Championship for the selected
    county
    d. GAA All-Ireland Club Finals in Croke Park

Castlebar has got its act together and updated Attendance for Mayo and Cavan this morning.
    Well done Castlebar!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭seligehgit

Anyone know if season ticket gets you into club hurling semi finals? ����

No.

Historically free admission only for the All Ireland club finals.

Castlebar has got its act together and updated Attendance for Mayo and Cavan this morning.
    Well done Castlebar!

I heard a few hadn't been updated for the Rosscommon match. They were magically updated when the Tyrone match attendance was updated. Can't understand, after all these years, there's still problems with attendance in Castlebar. How is it EVERYWHERE else doesn't have any problems with updating attendance :confused:.

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭jammer84

mayo.mick wrote: »
    I heard a few hadn't been updated for the Rosscommon match. They were magically updated when the Tyrone match attendance was updated. Can't understand, after all these years, there's still problems with attendance in Castlebar. How is it EVERYWHERE else doesn't have any problems with updating attendance :confused:.

Castlebar for me always gets it right, mind you usually a little slower. It was the handheld scanner in Tyrone that let me down, even through it showed as having scanned ok at the time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13 intoDwest

Castlebar has let me down for 2 games in a row. Two out of four season tickets not registered, the two that didn't register went through turnstile 1, the other went through turnstile 2. No problems in Tyrone using the handhelds, it always seems to be the same in Castlebar. I got a PFO email from seasonticket@gaa.ie when I asked for my attendance to be updated.

Advertisement