Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Season Ticket 2019

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭westcork67

How? The only way to get in with season tickets is at the back of the stand. They won't ya in via the Áras entrance or the terrace beside the van.

Not the case - I went in with my season ticket at the Aras end of Pearse stadium for the double header a couple of weeks ago and there was a lad at one of the turnstiles scanning and it showed up no problem on the online ST account - Saved me walking around to the back of the stand

• Registered Users Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭diceyreilly

Slightly off topic.
    But does anyone know if Parnell passes let you in to club league matches for nowt.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭sgarvan

Slightly off topic.
    But does anyone know if Parnell passes let you in to club league matches for nowt.

Into Dublin club games, yes. Parnell pass allows you into any games that are under the control of the Dublin County Board.

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭jj72

intoDwest wrote: »
    Castlebar has let me down for 2 games in a row. Two out of four season tickets not registered, the two that didn't register went through turnstile 1, the other went through turnstile 2. No problems in Tyrone using the handhelds, it always seems to be the same in Castlebar. I got a PFO email from seasonticket@gaa.ie when I asked for my attendance to be updated.

I went thru Turnstile 1 for the Cavan game and both of us got updated

sgarvan wrote: »
    Into Dublin club games, yes. Parnell pass allows you into any games that are under the control of the Dublin County Board.

Thank you. Wasn’t sure if was just championship club games.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

westcork67 wrote: »
    Not the case - I went in with my season ticket at the Aras end of Pearse stadium for the double header a couple of weeks ago and there was a lad at one of the turnstiles scanning and it showed up no problem on the online ST account - Saved me walking around to the back of the stand

God bless ya for this btw. Aul lad not in the best mobility these days so made a huge difference being able to enter not far from where we parked. Thanks for posting.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭seligehgit

Anybody having any issues printing their ticket for Saturday night?

Stating some gibber re non competing counties?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭reap-a-rat

seligehgit wrote: »

It says in the email that the e-tickets won't be allocated until Thursday 21st (tomorrow). Anyone know if the e-ticket barcode will scan from a phone?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭seligehgit

reap-a-rat wrote: »
    It says in the email that the e-tickets won't be allocated until Thursday 21st (tomorrow). Anyone know if the e-ticket barcode will scan from a phone?

Cheers my mate gets the email.

I never heard that the code that can scanned off of a phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 415 ✭✭ureds

seligehgit wrote: »

There available now.Got 305.

• Advertisement

I’ve used my phone plenty of times. Just zoom in on the barcode and it reads it no problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,962 ✭✭✭lukin

I was at the Cork/Clare game Saturday night with my father. Both of us have season tickets and they are under one account in my name. Both tickets were scanned, my attendance was recorded, his was not. I sent a mail to seasonticket@gaa.ie and they said there was no record of that card being scanned despite me seeing the guy at the turnstile scanning it with my own two eyes. I am fairly p###ed off.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭mystic86

ureds wrote: »

Is that for the Dublin v Mayo game? Are you a season ticket holder for one of those two counties? Just wondering as I am not but I applied to attend the game anyway and they put me at the very end of the Cusack, in 301, I assume it's because I am not a pass holder for one of the competing counties, and if I was I presume I would get a more central location... but just wanted to check to be sure. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭jammer84

lukin wrote: »
    I was at the Cork/Clare game Saturday night with my father. Both of us have season tickets and they are under one account in my name. Both tickets were scanned, my attendance was recorded, his was not. I sent a mail to seasonticket@gaa.ie and they said there was no record of that card being scanned despite me seeing the guy at the turnstile scanning it with my own two eyes. I am fairly p###ed off.

Same experience in Tyrone and the Season Ticket office weren't in any ways helpful at all, it's a waste of time contacting them.

We got 308 for tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 4,486 ✭✭✭Mountjoy Mugger

Did ye get an email advising you to print the tickets for tomorrow?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,223 ✭✭✭Canyon86

lukin wrote: »

You must be pissed off, i defo would be!

I was at the same game and my ticket was updated correctly this morning,
    so maybe worth checking again today?

There has defo been some issues with the tickets even online there has been some annoyance online
    I am on the Cork Hurling Supporters Facebook page and there is a massive amount of other users having bother

• Registered Users Posts: 3,962 ✭✭✭lukin

Canyon86 wrote: »
    You must be pissed off, i defo would be!

I was at the same game and my ticket was updated correctly this morning,
    so maybe worth checking again today?

There has defo been some issues with the tickets even online there has been some annoyance online
    I am on the Cork Hurling Supporters Facebook page and there is a massive amount of other users having bother

No I just checked it there and it still says unattended. It seems a bit of a coincidence that it would be registered as unattended for a match that so many others have had problems with. The person who replied to me in the ticket office said they have no record of attendance for that card for that game from the scanner.

• Registered Users Posts: 415 ✭✭ureds

mystic86 wrote: »
    ureds wrote: »

Is that for the Dublin v Mayo game? Are you a season ticket holder for one of those two counties? Just wondering as I am not but I applied to attend the game anyway and they put me at the very end of the Cusack, in 301, I assume it's because I am not a pass holder for one of the competing counties, and if I was I presume I would get a more central location... but just wanted to check to be sure. Thanks.
    Yes Dublin v Mayo and a Mayo season ticket holder.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,569 ✭✭✭✭ProudDUB

mystic86 wrote: »

Yeah. The sections between the two 45's will be kept for ST holders of the competing counties. As both Dublin & Mayo's ST programs are fully sold out, that's the guts of 10,000 seats they need to keep free. Hence you being put down in 301. There is bound to be loads of empty seats though, so just move to a better one if you aren't happy with where you're put.

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭topnotch

You will have to take a selfie with the two teams next to prove you have attended the match. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39,498 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

topnotch wrote: »
    You will have to take a selfie with the two teams next to prove you have attended the match. :pac:

While holding that days edition of the newspaper of record...

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭jammer84

topnotch wrote: »

Along with a video of the season ticket / printed ticket being scannned

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Beef or Salmon

Stand for season ticket holders in Thurles tomorrow? Can't see on my log in, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭laneykin

Asking very early I know but if anyone with a season ticket isn’t planning on going to the club championship finals Patrick’s day would really appreciate it if you wanted to give your tickets away.

laneykin wrote: »
    Asking very early I know but if anyone with a season ticket isn’t planning on going to the club championship finals Patrick’s day would really appreciate it if you wanted to give your tickets away.

Will do. Can you remind me closer to the time? Should have a couple to give away free.

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭laneykin

Will do. Can you remind me closer to the time? Should have a couple to give away free.

That’s brilliant, thanks a million. I’ll give you a pm a week before it, thanks again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 499 ✭✭Joe Daly

When your ticket is scanned the match is called off what happens.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭mayo.mick

Joe Daly wrote: »

If I remember rightly, the year our match with Dublin was abandoned at half time due to fog, it was down as a replay. Scanned and recorded twice.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭kala85

Joe Daly wrote: »

We will find out tomorrow.

What should happen is that all season ticket holders in those counties who had matches called off today should be given credit for attendance.

But then again its the gaa so nobody knows what will happen.

I was at walsh Park today and it was chaos. I arrived at 130 and the match was cancelled and the turnstiles were closed..

No opportunity for people to even prove they were down at the match.

• Advertisement

I didn't make it as far as Walsh Park this afternoon (got as far Carrick on Suir when we found out and turned for home). There's a few friends I know that turned around aswell.

It would be a proper sickener if it was marked as an attendable fixture even though it was never played. But that said, I think supporters who were already in the ground definitely deserve some token of apology.

The way supporters from both Galway and Waterford were treated today was the height of pig-ignorance. I heard talk of the groundstaff feeling at 11:30 it would be playable even though the rain was not promised to stop for hours. Absolute joke.

Advertisement