Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pearl Jam European Tour

Options

Comments

...and to think a few were actually triggered by some rumours and speculation.

52AGUjw.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 14,603 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

This is definitely the most pathetic thread under the gigs/events heading on boards.

Actually pop in every now and again for a laugh

Who is laughing now

humble-pie-final-dribbble.png

• Registered Users Posts: 21,208 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Can someone in the 10c get me tickets and I'll pay you back?
    Thx

Need ID and pickup from venue on the day so can't be done I'd say

• Registered Users Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭dirkmeister

Has anyone else had problems trying to enter the draw for Dublin?

It keeps returning to submit entry for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,985 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Played €103.60 for a pearl Jam ticket for London last year

Tbh loved it esp the slow songs and this upcoming show will be 80% that. Eddie was not 100% in London last year but still put on an amazing show

Nothing yet about the 3pre sale

Will this end up being the exact same show as 2017 ??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭finhex

Big load of meh. The "one man and his ukelele with obligatory Glen Hansard guest spot" show. I'll leave it so.
    This kind of opinion could only come from the one who actually has never saw Eddie show... but in this world everybody has has right to form opinion about things they don't know anything :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,508 ✭✭✭Penfailed

spockety wrote: »
    Am I the only PJ fan who's kinda not arsed?

Nope. Mid-week in Dublin at great expense. Not for me.

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Public Service Broadcasting, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Woolygloves

Problem with getting tickets through ten club for a gig in July is if you end up being on hols then you can't sell the tickets on to anyone else

I was at the last gig and it was great but there were too many people there who weren't that into it and spent the gig chatting and taking selfies, wish he'd play a smaller venue with standing

https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/eddie-vedder/2019/tempe-beach-park-tempe-az-b92f19e.html

Only done 1 gig so far this year and the setlist is pretty experimental but as we knw eddie and PJ vary there sets for each show

Roll on July (that's if i get a ticket)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,804 ✭✭✭skerry

Hoping to get tickets for this too. Had to sell my tickets the last time cos I was sick. Missed Radiohead that month too....literally sickened I was :(

Is this fully seated gig, the missus will be 10 months preggers so not sure about standing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭sparrowcar

skerry wrote: »
    Hoping to get tickets for this too. Had to sell my tickets the last time cos I was sick. Missed Radiohead that month too....literally sickened I was :(

Is this fully seated gig, the missus will be 10 months preggers so not sure about standing.

Yep fully seated like last time.
    You're in for a treat.

sparrowcar wrote: »
    Yep fully seated like last time.
    You're in for a treat.

Cheers. Hopefully get tickets now. Could be the last gig for a long time. There were some pre sale ticket codes posted here last time so managed tickets handy enough then. Not sure what way it'll go with general release, probably the usual Ticketmaster debacle

• Registered Users Posts: 962 ✭✭✭Burty330

Not bothered about it , in fact i'll sit it out and i suspect im not the only one who fees that way. I get the impression that people enjoyed the shows a few years ago but wouldn't rush out to pay 100 quid to see it again.
    The novelty of solo rendition PJ songs wore off for me half way through as the endless acoustic strumming got repetitive and boring.

Lets be real , not of us really wanted this. Eddie Vedder is not a good substitute for Pearl Jam.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,833 ✭✭✭s8n

It’s a cop out. Consistently skips Ireland with PJ but more than happy to bring the solo experiment .

Ah i dont mind it really loved the pearl jam slower songs when i saw them last year and not many of there songs that another member sings in really. I know a lot of people dislike Hansard but he is quality live

Missed the last EV gig in Dublin but heard it went on a good bit over time. Not that I'd hate that but not everyone drives etc can afford too stay in Dublin for the night and have too get buses home

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Brianjl

s8n wrote: »
    It’s a cop out. Consistently skips Ireland with PJ but more than happy to bring the solo experiment .

Have to agree with you there, I was at the last show and did enjoy it but will probably skip this one, with no new material since the last show, I think we should get a pearl jam show before another solo show, also kind of getting fed up with bands using the same Irish support acts here, gone are the days we would get two great support bands!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 BigPoppaDump

...and to think a few were actually triggered by some rumours and speculation.

52AGUjw.gif

Man, the amount of triggers across this site lately, it's like the guns of the navarone had many babies with the matrix. Some people get offended by everything.

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Ah i dont mind it really loved the pearl jam slower songs when i saw them last year and not many of there songs that another member sings in really. I know a lot of people dislike Hansard but he is quality live

Missed the last EV gig in Dublin but heard it went on a good bit over time. Not that I'd hate that but not everyone drives etc can afford too stay in Dublin for the night and have too get buses home

Air b n b.

skerry wrote: »

I've two kids.

If your other half ends up carrying your offspring for 10 months then a concert will be the least of your concern.

I've two kids.

If your other half ends up carrying your offspring for 10 months then a concert will be the least of your concern.

This will be our second. Plan was to surprise herself with tickets for her birthday but she's heard about the gig now at this stage and is mad to go. Hopefully get tickets now as could be last gig for a while and will be birthday present sorted for her too.

• Advertisement

Interesting theres a gap in the 3arena after Eddie's show too the Eagles on the 6th July

A 2nd date on the 4th July is possible

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Deenie78

Does anyone know if ithere is any presale with Three or is the Ten Club presale the only option? Haven’t received a text so just wondered.

Interesting theres a gap in the 3arena after Eddie's show too the Eagles on the 6th July

A 2nd date on the 4th July is possible

Yes ,looks highly possible.

3 pre sale

Thurs 21st March 9.00- Fri 22nd March 8.00

• Registered Users Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭UsedToWait

3 pre sale

Would be most grateful if anyone had a code they weren't using

3 pre sale

Limit of 2 tickets per transaction it seems so might just be one gig.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭whomenonotme

I didn't get a text msg from Three for the pre sale but checked the 3Plus app and got a code there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭Mike Oxlong

Limit of 2 tickets per transaction it seems so might just be one gig.

4 tickets I believe on open sale on the Friday

4 tickets I believe on open sale on the Friday

Yes,general sale is 4 ,the 3 presale is 2.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭Greg81

If anyone is still looking for a pre-sale code just pm me. I can't go.

EDIT:
    Gone.

Advertisement