Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pearl Jam European Tour

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,452 ✭✭✭ILikeBoats

I'll tell you July 4th!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,603 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

The Marquee in Cork is free on July 2nd ,will be bad form if he swerves Cork this time.
    Ticket prices seen a bit excessive ,more than I paid to see Pearl Jam last year in London.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭EyesClosed

The Marquee in Cork is free on July 2nd ,will be bad form if he swerves Cork this time.
    Ticket prices seen a bit excessive ,more than I paid to see Pearl Jam last year in London.

They are the same as last time he played here, I think

• Registered Users Posts: 37,987 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Didn't make the show in 2017 but didn't he end up playing well past 11pm

As much as I'd like it I'd have a bus too catch too get home and not paying those rip off Dublin hotel prices

• Registered Users Posts: 19 marcmc77

Anyone know if 10C members will get early access to Tickets to this

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,210 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Can't see more shows being added to the run unfortunately

marcmc77 wrote: »
    Anyone know if 10C members will get early access to Tickets to this

It's open now. You can enter the draw

JUN. 09 Amsterdam, Holland $329.00
    JUN. 10 Amsterdam, Holland $329.00
    JUN. 12 Brussels, Belgium $333.00
    JUN. 20 Lisbon, Portugal $238.00
    JUN. 22 Madrid, Spain $275.00
    JUN. 25 Barcelona, Spain $275.00
    JUN. 28 Berlin, Germany $263.00
    JUN. 30 Dusseldorf, Germany $266.00
    JUL. 03 Dublin, Ireland $246.00

Ten Club Ticket Locations: Seating assignments for EV solo shows are not seniority based. Seats are assigned at random and mixed in with the general public. Ten Club tickets are being held in the top price level of each venue, meaning the price level that is closest to the stage. Tickets in all price levels will be available through the public sale. All EV solo shows are entirely seated. The time and date that you enter the drawing has no affect on your chances of being drawn or your seat location.

ILikeBoats wrote: »

Eddie must be short of a few pound .
    Pearl Jam tickets were cheaper than that for most venues.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭Peter File

ILikeBoats wrote: »

Eddie must be short of a few pound .
    Pearl Jam tickets were cheaper than that for most venues.
    Those prices are for 2 tickets.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭Fuzzy_Dunlop

Big load of meh. The "one man and his ukelele with obligatory Glen Hansard guest spot" show. I'll leave it so.

Did you go to the solo show the last time? I thought it might be like you suggest but it was actually unbelievable how good it was. The string quartet really adds to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,987 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Prob be a three pre sale during the week too

Why is everything on at the same time in Ireland esp what I'm into lol. Guess it will be late bus and straight too the venue instead of a pub trip beforehand lol

Peter File wrote: »
    Those prices are for 2 tickets.

Yes ,I realise that ,they are still very expensive and more than Pearl Jam charged.

Yes ,I realise that ,they are still very expensive and more than Pearl Jam charged.

Yep

Pearl Jam in Berlin was 235 USD

Dimitri said delay was due to some changes, including The Who show with Eddie support. Venue change in few cities and added Dusseldorf too

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭phunkadelic

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,458 Mod ✭✭✭✭spockety

Am I the only PJ fan who's kinda not arsed?

spockety wrote: »

Not that I'm not arsed, but I'm not too gutted at missing it either. Can't see how it'd live up to the marquee, especially as it's fully seated too. Add in holidays (in Ireland) and the price, I'll get over it.

Would be quite the opposite if was a full band show, be no holding back then.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,897 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

spockety wrote: »

Not the only one .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭whomenonotme

They use xmas day until they have the info finalised, it's like that for Ozzy. Probably correct date will be up later once presale details sorted

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭phunkadelic

They use xmas day until they have the info finalised, it's like that for Ozzy. Probably correct date will be up later once presale details sorted
    Yes, I knew that midnight on Christmas day wasnt the real onsale

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Ekano

I thought with EV there might be hope for just one good Live At the Marquee gig this year. Pity

• Registered Users Posts: 2,538 ✭✭✭flasher0030

Not the only one .

That's good. At least there's 2 of ye so. Can keep each other company arguing which is better - Ten or Vs.

Obviously weren't at the solo gig 2 years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

Ten is the best PJ album by a million miles :pac: *

*not going either

• Registered Users Posts: 10,307 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

That's good. At least there's 2 of ye so. Can keep each other company arguing which is better - Ten or Vs.

Obviously weren't at the solo gig 2 years ago.

OOOooh salty ! :confused:

They are entitled to their opinions ? And im half ar$ed about it myself.... Will still probably go though ! :D

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... " #NoPopcorn

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭Sheog

The last EV show in Dublin we paid about €100 per ticket.

Thought the price was outrageous at the time, but as a major music fan I went anyway. Honestly, it was one of the best gigs I was ever at. His performance was incredible from beginning to end. He made the 3 Arena feel like someones sitting room, he played about an hour over time and he clearly was really enjoying every minute of it. Definitely worth every cent.

Just wondering how the 10 club thing works. I am signed up for newsletters from ages ago, but can't seem to access the presale?

Sheog wrote: »
    The last EV show in Dublin we paid about €100 per ticket.

Thought the price was outrageous at the time, but as a major music fan I went anyway. Honestly, it was one of the best gigs I was ever at. His performance was incredible from beginning to end. He made the 3 Arena feel like someones sitting room, he played about an hour over time and he clearly was really enjoying every minute of it. Definitely worth every cent.

Just wondering how the 10 club thing works. I am signed up for newsletters from ages ago, but can't seem to access the presale?

Did you pay or was it just newsletter sign up? 10c got emails this morning bout it.

Can someone in the 10c get me tickets and I'll pay you back?
    Thx

• Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭Ms. Captain M

Can someone in the 10c get me tickets and I'll pay you back?
    Thx

The Ten Club member whose membership account was used to purchase the tickets must present their photo ID in person to collect the tickets on the day of the show. No exceptions.

I just realised you were probably being sarcastic (is that the right word) Now I look silly. Oh dear.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭Ms. Captain M

Entered the draw, first feeling for some reason was that it wouldn't sell out as quickly as last time, but there was Cork last time too.

So now a week of worry :p

Advertisement