Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tommy Robinson jailed

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,112 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

MOD

Thread Re-Opened.

VeryTerry don't post in this thread again.

Once again keep it civil and on topic please.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Ex British Police Detective Maggie Oliver only seems to care when rapists and pedos are from Pakistan!

Well, using the logic of some at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,387 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

YouTube is great for Documentaries.

A lot of people just ranting about aliens to the camera though. There's so much rubbish to sift through.to find the good ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,452 ✭✭✭rgossip30

Is this the one line thread ? I m waiting for Tommies next move the repetitive nature at present is dull.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,195 ✭✭✭TomSweeney

Ex British Police Detective Maggie Oliver only seems to care when rapists and pedos are from Pakistan!

I'd love to know Odhinn and ancaphailldorachas opinion on this.

Especially you ancaphailldoracha - or will this post just be deleted ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,458 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

declan2693 wrote: »
    Of course. TR highlighted how a large group of paedos from a certain religion were being protected by the police and government and allowed to continue raping children for years for fear of being called a racist.

Priests?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭98q76e12hrflnk

Priests?

He highlighted that too?

He's too good.

Priests?

Is priest a race now?

But I see your point. child abuse was rife and rampant (perhaps still is) in the catholic church. But I wouldn't highlight that if I was you. Because if you do, you are ignoring all the other rapes just because you must be a bigot who hates priests.

Is priest a race now?

But I see your point. child abuse was rife and rampant (perhaps still is) in the catholic church. But I wouldn't highlight that if I was you. Because if you do, you are ignoring all the other rapes just because you must be a bigot who hates priests.

What race is muslim?

Why you bring up race?

What race is muslim?

Why you bring up race?

It was because you said that because he was highlighting people from a certain religion and being branded racist.

But you are correct and I misspoke.

• Advertisement

It was because you said that because he was highlighting people from a certain religion and being branded racist.

But you are correct and I misspoke.

Are religion and race that same thing?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,458 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Is priest a race now?

Personally would be happy to see every convicted rapist/pedo strung up by their toes in a public square and beaten like a pinata.

Are religion and race that same thing?

It was the "being branded racist" part.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,241 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

It was the "being branded racist" part.

Would "being branded bigoted" be more accurate?

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 746 ✭✭✭GinAndBitter

This is shocking.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭El_Duderino 09

This is shocking.
    Depends. Does she ignore pedos unless three brown and Muslim? Cos that's pretty much what TR does, right?

Depends. Does she ignore pedos unless three brown and Muslim? Cos that's pretty much what TR does, right?

Why don't you tell us what you think?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,389 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Oftentimes it seems like criticism of SYL tends to come down to accusations of not caring about Asian grooming gangs. As if SYL is the one investigating these gangs and bringing them to justice (rather than just grabbing his pitchfork any time these gangs are identified by others).

It's more than possible to hate and despise Asian grooming gangs and the problems which allow them to operate, while also thinking Stephen Yaxley Lennon is a Grade-A c*nt.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,164 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

Is priest a race now?

I read a study that said the number of priests who abuse is about the same as the general population. There's nothing about being a priest that makes you more likely to abuse. There's nothing about being a catholic that makes you more likely to abuse.
    That doesn't mean there wasn't a problem with the church as an organisation. It needed reform and it certainly shouldn't be in charge of education.

There is a problem with muslim grooming gangs. However the numbers of muslims who are jailed for abuse is roughly in line with the rest of the population. Additionally there's zero evidence to suggest that muslims either approve of or ignore this behaviour. Just as there was no evidence to suggest that catholics approved of ignored priests who abused.

So when someone comes along as starts saying that muslims are more likely to abuse. they are wrong. When they say people are at greater risk from muslims, they are wrong.

It is worth studying how these gangs formed and seeing if there's anything special about them. Abusers do tend to seek each other out, whether it's online or in real life.

Why don't you tell us what you think?
    OK. I think it has nothing to do with pedos or children. It's just a stick to beat brown people and Muslims. He's selling a message that a very popular now namely that white people have it hard and we should resent brown people and Muslims.

What do you think?

• Advertisement

OK. I think it has nothing to do with pedos or children. It's just a stick to beat brown people and Muslims. He's selling a message that a very popular now namely that white people have it hard and we should resent brown people and Muslims.

What do you think?

What do you think about the ex detective In the video? We all know your views on TR, as you've told us again and again.

What do you think?

What do you think about the ex detective In the video? We all know your views on TR, as you've told us again and again.

The YouTube link valid for me. The boards app is unreli like that.

Any answer on what you think?

I've made my views on TR fairly clear in this thread, I'm not going to repeat myself, that's the problem in this thread it's people repeating the same stuff over and over again. It's getting boring. Let me know what you think when you view the video.

I've made my views on TR fairly clear in this thread, I'm not going to repeat myself, that's the problem in this thread it's people repeating the same stuff over and over again. It's getting boring. Let me know what you think when you view the video.

Sure. Of course the post simply says invalid YouTube video. So I'll see how it goes.

In the meantime, I'm not going back through the entire thread to find your opinion. Can uoh tell me which post number had your opinions?

Sure. Of course the post simply says invalid YouTube video. So I'll see how it goes.

In the meantime, I'm not going back through the entire thread to find your opinion. Can uoh tell me which post number had your opinions?

Im not going back through the thread either, not right now anyway. Maybe someone else will.

Here's the video

• Registered Users Posts: 13,507 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

If Robinson and other working class activists had bit done so much to expose this industrial abuse , it would go unchallenged, as opposed to the partial crack down now.

Estimates of a 100k girls abused in the last 2 decades by organized gangs.

Yet for many the tribal nature comes first.

Could there have been better handling of individual abusers in the Edl, certainly, that is nearly all the case.

Just imagine though if a local EDL group in a small town, had abused a 1000+ girls, have that widespread, the reaction would be very different.

The scale is the thing here, the industrial nature of it and the turning of a blind eye by authorities that even out ranks the shameful legacy of Church sex abuse here.

It was covered up here to protect holy mother Church.

It was tolerated there to protect Labour, protect careers from Accusations of racism, to not rock the multicultural boat.

In both cases the fact that the victims were largely working class meant it was viewed as not worth the hassle.

Like here it was working activists , whatever their individual faults,and people who challenged the culture if turning a blind eye, showing up middle class holy joes and middle class activists.

If you want to see how the Church got away with it how society helped, look at Labour councils.

The same moral certitude of the Church is a deep problem in the modern Left.

We can't do wrong, we are the good guys.

The same certitude that drives splits, factions up to gulags.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Billy Mays wrote: »
    Ffs. Leave him alone. Getting silly now. Maybe go and arrest a few paedophiles or rapist's.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Ohhhh Tommeh Tommeh, he's going back to jail because he's thick as sh1t.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

2vgaw0.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement