Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

John Connors is a bit of a wanker

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Feisar wrote: »
    I liked him in Cardboard Gangster and Love Hate in fairness.

Where he shockingly is a scumbag in both of them...

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

I honestly thought jump jump would start playing and they would jump around.....

Omackeral wrote: »
    Where he shockingly is a scumbag in both of them...

Scum bags are extremely talented in playing actual scum bags it shows.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,799 ✭✭✭Odelay

iwilldare wrote: »
    The boys have obviously taken their inspiration from the bushwhackers...

https://youtu.be/xBwBQzoXkFk

• Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

Feisar wrote: »
    I liked him in Cardboard Gangster and Love Hate in fairness.

No, he was shíte in both.

Played the same character too - a big fat gobshíte dirtbird, not even a stretch for him and he was still shíte.

He's no Al Pacino, in fact you'd get a better performance (and considerably more sense) from an Alpaca.

Slaves had to work. So there's comparison whatsoever.

Coming soon to cinema near you - Oscar winner* John Connors in 12 years a wanker.

* He has an oscar in his house, he says he won it, but then he says a lot of things, in fact he'd say mass the prick.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

I think the Bushwhackers were actually travelers based on that video.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭tylercheribini

He loves having a pop at RTE for apparently oppressing him even though there was a time he was never off it between all his various series and chat show appearances.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭von Smallhausen

No, he was shíte in both.

Played the same character too - a big fat gobshíte dirtbird, not even a stretch for him and he was still shíte.

He's no Al Pacino, in fact you'd get a better performance (and considerably more sense) from an Alpaca.

Coming soon to cinema near you - Oscar winner* John Connors in 12 years a wanker.

* He has an oscar in his house, he says he won it, but then he says a lot of things, in fact he'd say mass the prick.

He may have a dag or a horse called Oscar....because that would be the closest he would ever get to having one of those...unless he stole it...which wouldn't be beyond him in doing...

He'll only win an Oscar if he goes full Traveler.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,754 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

2v9g2d

• Advertisement

"Dances With Piebalds"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭FlawedGenius

His performance in the film cardboard gangsters was shocking, an over the top potrayal of a dublin drug dealer and he couldnt even do the dublin accent he sounded like a traveller or at least a traveller trying to sound like a dub and he got to ride a cracking english owlone in it when hes no Nidge.. If anyone seen it he got shot and buried at the end when he was supposed to be fleeing the country to Spain with his partner but went back to help the gorgeous english bird who was another gangsters bird at the last minute but anyway hes in bits I dont know how he got that role and to ride her and it was a great ending I thought for him was delighted after what he did to Nidge in Love Hate. The chap is a mongo I think its just a token oh look we give travellers a chance but in reality you could get anybody off the street traveller or not to the roles he had its a joke and a disgrace like his race.

His performance in the film cardboard gangsters was shocking, an over the top potrayal of a dublin drug dealer and he couldnt even do the dublin accent he sounded like a traveller or at least a traveller trying to sound like a dub and he got to ride a cracking english owlone in it when hes no Nidge.. If anyone seen it he got shot and buried at the end when he was supposed to be fleeing the country to Spain with his partner but went back to help the gorgeous english bird who was another gangsters bird at the last minute but anyway hes in bits I dont know how he got that role and to ride her and it was a great ending I thought for him was delighted after what he did to Nidge in Love Hate. The chap is a mongo I think its just a token oh look we give travellers a chance but in reality you could get anybody off the street traveller or not to the roles he had its a joke and a disgrace like his race.

He didn't really ride anyone, it's not real.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,492 ✭✭✭✭elperello

Go and have a chat with yourself.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

Great line in this article saying he's doing a one man show "so if it all goes balls to the wall I've only myself to blame".
    Hopefully he can impart some of that self awareness of responsibility to others within his community.

My hopes aren't up.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,227 ✭✭✭TheDavester

humberklog wrote: »
    Great line in this article saying he's doing a one man show "so if it all goes balls to the wall I've only myself to blame".
    Hopefully he can impart some of that self awareness of responsibility to others within his community.

My hopes aren't up.

its all yer fault boss fer not showin up like...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,287 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

humberklog wrote: »

My hopes aren't up.

I hear his acting is hammy...

Probably down to him being so inbred...

:pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭Tacklebox

Could this thread have legal implications and be considered a bit much personal?

Could John Connors have a legal right to go through the thread and take boards to the cleaners?

Tacklebox wrote: »
    Could this thread have legal implications and be considered a bit much personal?

Could John Connors have a legal right to go through the thread and take boards to the cleaners?

He gets far worse abuse on his Twitter feed. Suits his narrative of being constantly oppressed because of his "ethnicity".

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

People are just commenting on what he himself says and does. They're not slandering him.

• Advertisement

He gets far worse abuse on his Twitter feed. Suits his narrative of being constantly oppressed because of his "ethnicity".

I don't even know who he is to be honest, obviously he's well able to take the oppression.

You can be sure it there was a chance of that, Boards would have stopped the thread a long time ago.

Was looking for Balbriggan but couldn't resist the title of this thread. The quote in the first post could be written today.
    https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=60133398&postcount=1

I don't even know who he is to be honest, obviously he's well able to take the oppression.

He is the type who actively courts controversy and personal criticism.

He is the type who actively courts controversy and personal criticism.

What's his twitter account called?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,758 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

Is calling someone a wanker defamatory?

BattleCorp wrote: »

Especially when the person in question has proven it time and again.

BattleCorp wrote: »

I called a few people al **** here years ago and I got a ban.....
    Maybe its just offensive...

I called a few people al **** here years ago and I got a ban.....
    Maybe its just offensive...

All the Al's will be very displeased

• Advertisement

All the Al's will be very displeased

Lol i learned my lesson lol a friend of mine warned me about the strict rules and and political issues on this site.

He reckons most of the moderators are bots and have multiple accounts here, that's why im wary...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement