Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

John Connors is a bit of a wanker

Options

Comments

Good to see he opted for the vino in her company instead of the usual bag'o'cans. Classy :pac:

Oh wait they had cans too :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

I don't know which one of them is more irritating to be honest. Lucy or John. Pair of drama queens.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 559 ✭✭✭PostWoke

Had to google him because I knew you couldn't be talking about our lord and saviour the destroyer of skynet.

I see this thread is 59 pages long. I wonder how many people have made this joke.

It's probably not that many, it's fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Cant stand him. Hes like an old bitter me me me man of 60 years of age. Feel sorry for Lucy.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Isn't amazing the £100s of thousands they can spend on a grave

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

NIMAN wrote: »
    I would refuse to watch him, but I'm wondering if lucy will ask him any difficult questions at all?

"All young traveller males would be out working with their father's"

"What would they be working as?" Asks Lucy.......

Silence .......

naughtb4 wrote: »

Silence .......

Oh some work very hard but it's a different type of work that any decent human being would be use to or find the actual right way...

Their work entails theft, thugary, murder, drugs, beating defenceless pensioners, etc etc.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 559 ✭✭✭PostWoke

Oh some work very hard but it's a different type of work that any decent human being would be use to or find the actual right way...

Their work entails theft, thugary, murder, drugs, beating defenceless pensioners, etc etc.

Thanks for saying what we're all thinking.

Can't wait for the ENAR to burst in here and call us all racists.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,189 ✭✭✭jos28

naughtb4 wrote: »

Silence .......

Gainfully employed paying taxes, USC, PRSI etc?? I doubt it.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,474 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Don't begrudge the guy his success or his opinions but he actually capable of discussing any topic that doesn't invariably comes around to him being a traveller or working class? We get it. No wonder he's so typecast as an actor.

If he wants to be taken serious as an actor, he needs to stop playing himself

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,758 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    If he wants to be taken serious as an actor, he needs to stop playing himself

Method acting + 1000000000000000000000000000.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,240 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Especially after he stated she be old enough to be his mother..... Cringe
    Well she would have had to have him when she was roughly 14....sounds about right..

• Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

Look at him being all settled with his salad for lunch!

Healthy eating yet still smokes. Traveller logic.

I haven't seen the show, but unless there's been some huge change, the fat bastard must have just been eating the salad as a snack, or maybe as a palette cleanser between his breakfast kebab and his KFC lunch.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭Stevieluvsye

He's a scruffy fat fcuk like the rest of that lot.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,754 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

Is it worth checking out on catch up? Was too busy arguing over biscuits last night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 667 ✭✭✭lola85

Amazing the support and positive comments his Facebook page is getting.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

lola85 wrote: »

Its not though.....unfortunately

Any criticism of him would probably be shut down by our Facebook overlards

• Registered Users Posts: 32,240 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

He's a scruffy fat fcuk like the rest of that lot.
    Actors? :D

He is 29.....jesus christ....he looks about 40

• Registered Users Posts: 5,875 ✭✭✭Edgware

lola85 wrote: »
    The usual crew that hasn't got them living next door

• Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

gmisk wrote: »

He is 29.....jesus christ....he looks about 40

Mentally he's only about 4 though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭tylercheribini

Proper mauling Lucy in the pub at the end,thats chatting a woman up in traveller culture.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,300 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

I thought it was very brave to do that show, from both sides.
    Lucy was brave going in there, as its far removed from what most people would call a normal/regular living situation.
    I thought she did well, trying to make it sound/look better than it was. Imaging finding a fcuking cat sh1t in your bed ffs !! Id be gone, out the door, don't look back!

Brave on Connors side also, considering his penchant for posting stuff on social media, and knowing he will more than likely get a pasting over anything he says during the show, and also opening up his home for public viewing, lots of people would not do that!

I thought it was funny to see when they were drinking at the fire outside, just 4 of them there sipping wine...
    Then it shows Lucy there the next morning, and there were cans and bottles all over, and Lucy picked her coat off the ground saying " Someone (thing?) slept in my coat" ??

I wonder was a lot of stuff not filmed/edited out ??

It was a bit stereotypical/cringe in places, but I wouldn't say I love/hate (see what I did ;) ) him because of it.

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... "

• Registered Users Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭Ronin247

greenspurs wrote: »
    ........Imaging finding a fcuking cat sh1t in your bed ffs !! Id be gone, out the door, don't look back............

It would have been worse if she found the Fat sh1t in her bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭olestoepoke

I don't get the hate. What exactly has he done that makes him a bad guy?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭road_high

I think his family came off quite well. The grandparents seemed like lovely people, old ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭road_high

It’s the aggressive opinions and manner tbh

Is it worth checking out on catch up? Was too busy arguing over biscuits last night.

I would say yes, it wasn't too bad
    greenspurs wrote: »
    I thought it was very brave to do that show, from both sides.
    Lucy was brave going in there, as its far removed from what most people would call a normal/regular living situation.
    I thought she did well, trying to make it sound/look better than it was. Imaging finding a fcuking cat sh1t in your bed ffs !! Id be gone, out the door, don't look back!

Brave on Connors side also, considering his penchant for posting stuff on social media, and knowing he will more than likely get a pasting over anything he says during the show, and also opening up his home for public viewing, lots of people would not do that!

I thought it was funny to see when they were drinking at the fire outside, just 4 of them there sipping wine...
    Then it shows Lucy there the next morning, and there were cans and bottles all over, and Lucy picked her coat off the ground saying " Someone (thing?) slept in my coat" ??

I wonder was a lot of stuff not filmed/edited out ??

It was a bit stereotypical/cringe in places, but I wouldn't say I love/hate (see what I did ;) ) him because of it.

I think his grandmother was nice, I'd say they were all pi$$ed at the campfire :p

Look up hit Twitter post history and how it's all us settled folks that cause them so much grief and so on....

Grade A tool if I ever saw one....

Look up hit Twitter post history and how it's all us settled folks that cause them so much grief and so on....

Grade A tool if I ever saw one....

He does himself no favours on all social media platforms

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

He excused people smashing up Lidl because ''these corporations are robbing us all blind''. The same Lidl that allows working class people to actually shop at decent prices and affords them employment opportunities. A clown of the highest order.

DXUOfr1WkAARg6K.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement