Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 6).

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,828 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Couchside - damn all on telly, although I see RTE2+1 now but as I almost never watch 2 it's no great addition.
    I'll use it as a radio and listen to John Creedon.

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭FluffyTowel

Well for divilment I was going to say rubbing my Remington with an oily rag but it's probably safer to say I'm cleaning my firearms. :D

Ah. So, you're greasing up your gun. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭Stone Gossard

Unusual looking

Take that back! Got one for Xmas when I was 6 ...loved it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Couchside - damn all on telly, although I see RTE2+1 now but as I almost never watch 2 it's no great addition.
    I'll use it as a radio and listen to John Creedon.

E4: New Big Bang about to start, followed by Young Sheldon. That's me set for an hour.

Take that back! Got one for Xmas when I was 6 ...loved it

Oh so you're an American.....:D

• Advertisement

E4: New Big Bang about to start, followed by Young Sheldon. That's me set for an hour.

I've don't have any pay channels here. I watch very little TV really

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

I've don't have any pay channels here. I watch very little TV really

FreeSat. 🛰

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

On the couch watching tv after training

FreeSat. 🛰

LOL I have it under Other Channels on my antique Sky box...like I said I don't really...

• Registered Users Posts: 21,867 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Kitchen , wondering if tomorrow is Gifteds last day in his old job ...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Ah. So, you're greasing up your gun. ;)

I hope he has a permit for that

• Registered Users Posts: 4,887 ✭✭✭gifted

Mam of 4 wrote: »

It is Mam....even though I was home early today....gonna meet the lads in the morning and have brekkie and then I'm gone....thrilled to be leaving but there's a part of me that's gonna miss some of the people in there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭FluffyTowel

I hope he has a permit for that

Way outside of my jurisdiction. Would need to record size, weight, shooting capacity, etc.

In PJs with fluffy socks.

Only another few hours to go until my 21st birthday! What a time to be alive! :pac:

I'm in the kitchen now.

Also posts like this that remind me of how lovely this thread is...People thinking of other people...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,549 ✭✭✭bassy

Way outside of my jurisdiction. Would need to record size, weight, shooting capacity, etc.

In PJs with fluffy socks.

fluffy can i use your fluffy towel ? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

gifted wrote: »
    It is Mam....even though I was home early today....gonna meet the lads in the morning and have brekkie and then I'm gone....thrilled to be leaving but there's a part of me that's gonna miss some of the people in there

Yeah you'll miss perving on the nurses :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,121 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Enjoy the dinner , you both deserve it !
    Although i will want to know what was ordered and eaten later :p

Kitchen , fire lighting , have to head back out for a little bit and don't want to lol , it's cold this evening .

Just in and I'm on fooking fire! A lovely dinner and drinks Mam, Thank you for asking. Two Caesar salads to start. I had Sirloin steak with mushrooms, potato cake, onions, chips and pepper sauce. Mrs G had Chicken Maryland with pineapple and banana fritters. We shared a Sherry trifle for dessert. Pure bliss!

Have I missed anything?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Watching Find Me a Home on RTE. Depressing stuff, wondering if that’s what would await me in a year or so when I’m moving out if I stay in this country

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Watching Find Me a Home on RTE. Depressing stuff, wondering if that’s what would await me in a year or so when I’m moving out if I stay in this country

Very depressing

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Ohh my!

😆😏
    Only another few hours to go until my 21st birthday! What a time to be alive! :pac:

I'm in the kitchen now.

I think someone is telling porkies about their age :pac:

Heading downstairs too make tae

Succubus_ wrote: »
    Yeah you'll miss perving on the nurses :D

I will...bloody hell there was some stunners in there lol lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

This Friends episode is shyte- they are all living in parallel universe things and its yawn

gifted wrote: »

Well , enjoy tomorrow Gifted and I get it , you'll miss the people but not the job :)

But onwards and upwards to better things , best of luck to you !

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Just in and I'm on fooking fire! A lovely dinner and drinks Mam, Thank you for asking. Two Caesar salads to start. I had Sirloin steak with mushrooms, potato cake, onions, chips and pepper sauce. Mrs G had Chicken Maryland with pineapple and banana fritters. We shared a Sherry trifle for dessert. Pure bliss!

Have I missed anything?

Sounds fab G , glad you both enjoyed , great choices from you both !

I was off playing a game in the Werewolf Forum , I got ousted tonight when I eventually started figuring out how to play it , ah well :D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

I was off playing a game in the Werewolf Forum , I got ousted tonight when I eventually started figuring out how to play it , ah well :D

Hope you'll be back for the next one Mam.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

Watching The Notebook because I'm a secret romantic :D

How do you play those games? I can't follow it at all, I'd love too get involved in it :o .

Deskside looking at old code I wrote and cringing :o

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

How do you play those games? I can't follow it at all, I'd love too get involved in it :o .

Deskside looking at old code I wrote and cringing :o

You get a role, and try to kill the other players. If you're a wolf you kill villagers. Everyone votes to try and off the wolves by lynch. Some special powers usually involved too. It's great fun, and you'd definitely be "involved" (it sucks you in). Give it a shot next game. We're a welcoming bunch even if we are trying to kill you half the time.

• Advertisement

quickbeam wrote: »
    You get a role, and try to kill the other players. If you're a wolf you kill villagers. Everyone votes to try and off the wolves by lynch. Some special powers usually involved too. It's great fun, and you'd definitely be "involved" (it sucks you in). Give it a shot next game. We're a welcoming bunch even if we are trying to kill you half the time.

Sounds interesting 🤔 and when does the next game start 🤔?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement