Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gremlinertia's Grotto

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,761 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I don't even know where my annual leave will fit yet but most people have a better structure going on..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

I don't even know where my annual leave will fit yet but most people have a better structure going on..

Maybe just a few pints with you on your day off?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,761 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Shpud2 wrote: »
    Maybe just a few pints with you on your day off?

Don't see why not :)

Don't see why not :)

Sure if you're ever off on a Saturday I can get to Galway no problem.

It's rare that i'm off but i can keep an eye from month to month for a gap.

• Advertisement

Hey in the next few months I'll be driving so anytime or day will suit.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭rapul

I'd be up for it anyway, always up for a bit of banter!

Edit: just with night work and the young lad might be tricky but can always move things around

Willing but logistically unable, eh Rapul? You and me both and i just have the job! :pac:

rapul wrote: »
    I'd be up for it anyway, always up for a bit of banter!

Edit: just with night work and the young lad might be tricky but can always move things around

Where abouts are you based again rapul?

Willing but logistically unable, eh Rapul? You and me both and i just have the job! :pac:

Aye you said it, nothing is impossible though!
    And I'm in wexford Shpud

• Advertisement

Ok so
    Grem - Galway
    Rapul - wexford
    Kitty - Tipp
    Seph - Cork
    Perse - Dublin

This may be an issue

Shpud2 wrote: »
    Ok so
    Grem - Galway
    Rapul - wexford
    Kitty - Tipp
    Seph - Cork
    Perse - Dublin

This may be an issue

Jaysus nicely dispersed aren't we, well I can drive anyway

Stick a pin in a map eh?.

Yeah why not, go midlandish though since we are so dispersed, somewhere in the middle but nice!

Yeah why not, go midlandish though since we are so dispersed, somewhere in the middle but nice!

What's that called again, a paradox? Midlands AND nice? Not possible.

Haha well i for one like Athlone i'll have you know :P

Never actually been to athlone despite plenty of opportunities. Probably a good reason for that :D

Oooooh fightin' words!

Aye paradox indeed although I have heard Athlone is a nice spot alrite, be a bad spin from Cork perhaps but otherwise fairly central I think

Aye paradox indeed although I have heard Athlone is a nice spot alrite, be a bad spin from Cork perhaps but otherwise fairly central I think

51 bus to Limerick and then change to the 72 to Athlone

• Advertisement

That or noccers on tour, who's got a bus licence then??

That or noccers on tour, who's got a bus licence then??

Haha brilliant!

If only!

noccers on tour

Say no more. That alone will draw a crowd.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Are we having a booze cruise?

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Are we having a booze cruise?

Ted you're Wexford as well aren't you?

Beam us up Scotty!!

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Shpud2 wrote:
    Ted you're Wexford as well aren't you?

Yep, i blew-in down here a while ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I learned to crochet a little using YouTube and suddenly it was 5 hours later and it's after 4am..

Wild nights in with Paws :P Although i will admit to getting very lost in embroidery at one point fado fado

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

It's been a crazy one :p

Think I'll do more tomorrow. I mean today. Who am I? What day is it?

I think I need some sleep.. :o

Advertisement