Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gremlinertia's Grotto

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Happy Friday everyone! :D

• Moderators Posts: 51,713 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

happy Friday, superTed:)
    happy Friday, kitty:)

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭rapul

Evening all, here we go again!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,794 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Right, time to stab a blizzard in the face.

Where is a blizzard's face?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,012 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

*peeks in*

il_570xN.1259063794_pxr6.jpg

• Advertisement

Not looking forward to going out there this morning! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

It's only -3 celcius here, but I still don't want to go out. Well, I say only -3.. this is considering the temperatures that some places in the US had last night. If we get any snow people will panic. We've only had a tiny bit so far. It's funny how different places cope with the same weather.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,794 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

negative 18 Celcius here now. Looks like about 10 inches.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Yikes. Stay safe Wolfie.

Job closed today, so now I gotta go shovel it out.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,761 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Wet, windy and cold here.. I hate snow so I'm glad the forecast hasn't come true so far.

Kinda wishing my forecast was off.

It was just wet and windy here this morning thankfully, hate driving when it’s icy

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,761 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

On my way to work and feeling bad for Wolf

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

I hope it clears up quickly Cy. I don't know how you manage to cope with it the whole time.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    I hope it clears up quickly Cy. I don't know how you manage to cope with it the whole time.

We have a saying in these parts, "Welp, time to get the shovels."

Meanwhile there are dopes here still appearing out and about in shorts to appear 'hard'

Meanwhile there are dopes here still appearing out and about in shorts to appear 'hard'

yes, you will get quite 'hard' after you freeze solid. Feckin idjits.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

I have a good tolerance for low temperatures, but would never do that.

happy today, cyber:P
    happy Friday, Grem:)
    happy Friday, superTed:)

Happy Friday, Nocts!:D

• Advertisement

More grumble

way to keep on brand, Grem :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

Happy friday peeps.

Happy Friday, cgh:)

Happy Friday all :)

happy Friday, kitty:)

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Happy Friday fiends :pac:

Holy frozeballs batman..

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Bit chilly out eh Grem?

• Advertisement

Tiny bit, ah be grand. Lasagne cooking for dinner later :)

Advertisement