Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boy 2 falls down 110 metre well in Malaga

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭Monkeynut

JuanJose wrote: »
    Source of the photo?

looks fake, is that a helicopter at the top?

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭JuanJose

Monkeynut wrote: »
    looks fake, is that a helicopter at the top?

Yeah.

The internet. A weird & wonderful place...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 907 ✭✭✭Under His Eye

He is dead. Time to face reality folks!

cold person. so do you have proof or are you just being super duper duper logical.

who knows what, you obviously don't for sure. likely yes but you don't know **** just like me.

I face reality unlike all the others. He is a dead body at this stage.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,912 ✭✭✭Mike9832

Can u take your reality elsewhere?

Wanker

ok go stay in your room then. in your 4 walls reality.

you obviously dont have kids. and yes palm isnt going to get pregnant. so you don't inderstand.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,989 ✭✭✭bilbot79

You think everyone on the thread thinks he's alive and your statement goes against the grain yeah? Really?

When he is discovered dead you can all come back and apologise.

Would you like that?

It would be setting the record straight.

• Advertisement

It would be setting the record straight.

you will fell better?

I will feel better once the public prosecutor has decided that the parents are negligent.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭endacl

I will feel better once the public prosecutor has decided that the parents are negligent.

What happened to you?

:(

if my kids where in howth and we where up on the hill. if he was walking around our proximity, i really would not expect him to go down a 300ft hole.

but you never answered will you feel better once you are proved right?

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭kingdom fan

From a person who has a 2 year old son, ( who is as strong as a small horse, who can run a hundred yards while im looking for d car keys , who can climb walls like he is jumping over a daisy and battle a ploughman at a sausage eating competition ) whose older brother is no longer with us, can I say the amount is attention seeking pricks, complete idiots and down right cold assholes here is so disheartening I can't really describe my feelings. ( in case you don't know who you are, it's the Simpsons cartoons, vacuum, helicopter , he is dead no hope , lets blame someone else from the comfort of smart phone without helping at all , people that I'm referring to )
    To those who are ( in my opinion ) offering some small margin of hope and support I'm one of you.
    I haven't prayed in years , but I'm praying for this little fella

From a person who has a 2 year old son, ( who is as strong as a small horse, who can run a hundred yards while im looking for d car keys , who can climb walls like he is jumping over a daisy and battle a ploughman at a sausage eating competition ) whose older brother is no longer with us, can I say the amount is attention seeking pricks, complete idiots and down right cold assholes here is so disheartening I can't really describe my feelings. ( in case you don't know who you are, it's the Simpsons cartoons, vacuum, helicopter , he is dead no hope , lets blame someone else from the comfort of smart phone without helping at all , people that I'm referring to )
    To those who are ( in my opinion ) offering some small margin of hope and support I'm one of you.
    I haven't prayed in years , but I'm praying for this little fella

Well said man

I have been thinking about this little boy constantly, checking all the time for updates and have prayed too, even I dont believe

Amount of weirdos on boards is scary alright

I hope tomorrow brings good news for little Julen

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Turn your back for a second and they are gone

99.9% of the time you get away with it and never give it a second thought in the long term

These parents will play it over and over again untill the day they die

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

^ not a parent

• Registered Users Posts: 12,853 ✭✭✭✭Rothko

^ not a parent

He's just a troll. Nobody should pay attention to them as that's what they thrive on.

^ not a parent

These trolls only get noticed when they post scummy comments.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,324 ✭✭✭JustAThought

God help that poor childs parents. I just googled to see if there is any update (none yet) but the Independent has a picture of the hole : hard gravel scree and barely the width of a hand. Its impossible to understand how a child could have fitted & slid so entirely down its length. God help them all. Horrific.

• Registered Users Posts: 41,044 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

When he is discovered dead you can all come back and apologise.

Why would anyone apologise to you ffs

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Why would anyone apologise to you ffs

Seems to think he’ll be everyone’s first thought and priority if it’s a case of bad news. Never heatd anything as pathetic.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭pah

Hope is the only thing those parents have. Not that they give a fukk what you think

• Registered Users Posts: 9,205 ✭✭✭Gringo180

You came on to post that at 25 minutes past midnight? Your some creature.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,387 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Why are you shooting the messenger? This child was dead before the first rescuers got there. People would rather indulge their comforting fantasies than face reality. Then they get all abusive when their little bubble is burst. From grown adults it's f**king pathetic.

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭weldoninhio

Why are you shooting the messenger? This child was dead before the first rescuers got there. People would rather indulge their comforting fantasies than face reality. Then they get all abusive when their little bubble is burst. From grown adults it's f**king pathetic.

Yeah, but some posters are “praying” so you never know

• Registered Users Posts: 34,387 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Who needs rescuers when you have thoughts and prayers and likes on facebook :rolleyes:

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

It will be a miracle if this child is found alive.
    I've young kids and can only imagine what the parents are going through but at some stage reality has to have its say.

It's very unlikely he's still alive. Cold, dehydration, and whatever injuries he suffered in the fall. I only hope it was quick.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,482 ✭✭✭Gimme A Pound

Only parents get upset by awful things happening to children.

Advertisement