Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Wolf Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    So, Barbara, if you can't die by any means, how can we (or you) stop you becoming a Nazgul?

Is she immune from legolas?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    WTF is Desmond doing?

WTF is Brendan doing?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Barbra is Frodo why do you all want to kill her ?

No I'm frodo, why are you trying to kill me?

Eva WW wrote: »
    Answer the question

You are a very rude and hostile person, so I believe I won’t.

I don’t believe you are.

• Advertisement

I don’t believe you are.

Why do you believe Barbara then?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Ah man, this game ^^^^^

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

I'm Elvis

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

…...wut?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

You are a very rude and hostile person, so I believe I won’t.

RmWZ.gif

• Advertisement

Derry WW wrote: »
    I'm Elvis

giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

I feel life I'm being thick here but how to conversions go on to become Nazgul? OP only mentions Boromir will actually turn evil. All other characters when converted stay as they are except for counting in cult numbers.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Brendan, while you here.
    #FFA1:
    Barbara WW
    Tegan WW
    Desmond WW

Bonus points for anyone who can identify why I picked these.

Can you work on this..
    Tegan WW wrote: »
    Please expand on your FFA, you forgot to put any reasoning into it and instead seek others to find reasoning for you.

I don't think i missed it, but if I did, please point me to it, i had some login issues this evening.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Wendy WW wrote: »
    I feel life I'm being thick here but how to conversions go on to become Nazgul? OP only mentions Boromir will actually turn evil. All other characters when converted stay as they are except for counting in cult numbers.

see this from OP.

"Frodo – the Ring Bearer. Has a number of abilities he can access at any time by using the ring. However, as those who remember tales of the One Ring are aware - it is always trying to return to it’s master Sauron….

In the event of Frodo’s death, the ring will pass to Samwise and the same rules will apply to him – UNLESS Frodo has become a Nazgul."

special attention to last 6 words.

Tegan WW wrote: »
    Brendan, while you here.

Can you work on this..

I don't think i missed it, but if I did, please point me to it, i had some login issues this evening.

Oh I just used random.org to pick 3 people - didn't actually have anything. Was looking for reactions and trying to get some conversation going.

Kinda funny how it worked out in the end :pac:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Frodo can also become as Nazgul, as per the OP
    Frodo – the Ring Bearer. Has a number of abilities he can access at any time by using the ring. However, as those who remember tales of the One Ring are aware - it is always trying to return to it’s master Sauron….

In the event of Frodo’s death, the ring will pass to Samwise and the same rules will apply to him – UNLESS Frodo has become a Nazgul.

IF Barbara is to be believed - which I'm still not convinced by, the fact that she survived the lynch does prove that she is Frodo, all it proves that she has powers that aren't mentioned in the OP - the same can happen to Frodo

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

OP also says that Sam will only get the ring on Frodo’s death if Frodo hasn’t become a Nazgul

Pretty sure Phil copped what I was doing

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

And so it begins (the read back)

Apologies for my tardiness. Gona have a read and will be back shortly to ask and answer any questions.

Sorry Mods for missing vote. Thanks for reminder.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

I’m Frodo Baggins.

Been debating whether to come out or not, haven’t had too much time to get my head around the OP or the ins and outs of my character.

Did so this morning and I’ve weighed it up ever since. I think I’m more use to the village out than hiding considering my abilities.

So............ the ring............THE RING!

It’s what separates me from most hobbits.

Right now it’s around my neck, and I haven’t used it.
    It has powers but it’s a bit of a liability too.
    So its drawing Sauron closer with each passing day.

1. After Munch tomorrow it will have eyes on my backroom. So he will officially know my powers in full and he may be able to work out who I am.

2. After munch the day after that, I will be open to be converted to Nazgul. (right now I’m not)

3. After that, something wicked will transpire on the munch after that (Thursday morning), which it isn’t clear what happens though it involves Sam going by the flavour.

So that’s the draw backs to me with the ring around my neck.

On the plus side I cannot be killed by enemy hand as long as the ring is around my neck. I can however be killed by Vig kill or by Lynch. So by being open now, I hope those two won’t happen.

However I can chose to put on the ring.

4. Putting on the ring grants has its upside, that I won’t divulge just yet.

5. It also has its draw backs. I’m told that If I am tempted by the grave misfortune will strike the fellowship.

6. I’m also told Boromir can betray me, which may also lead to my death somehow. I don’t have any other details on that sadly. Mods be vague backstage.

Babs can you clear up some of these

1. Saraun will see all the info that is in your backroom after munch including all powers?

2. You can and will be converted as he knows who your are on wednesday at 10am?

3. Anything more you can give on this point?

4. Saraun will know these powers at munch so i assume you will be telling us soon?

5. Putting on the ring will hurt sam?

6. So far only boromir can kill you somehow?

• Advertisement

Pretty sure Phil copped what I was doing

gPzz1OP.gif

Its all very confusing but im hoping it can be all cleared up

It's a Necro game - it's all downhill from here

Well I'm hoping some info will come out eventually and If I get it its accurate but sure who know with him :D

What's confusing you Derry. It doesn't see THAT confusing thus far.

Phil WW wrote: »
    What's confusing you Derry. It doesn't see THAT confusing thus far.

Well The Tom Bombadil mod kill or whatever it was happened out of no where with little or no explanation of what happened and that he was described as being nuetral in the post as opposed to being good or bad.

And the Frodo role claim which makes him seemingly invincible and incontrovertible until thursday morning and wheather it is real or just someone off on some big play, who can't actually be lynched even though there is nothing in the OP about it.

We have had 2 things happen today which don't align with the OP so I find it a bit confusing to be honest plus Barbra hasn't helped by continuing to be vague but maybe she has to be that way.

Maybe you have a better grasp on things than I do

I think the Bombadil thing was just a character designed to amuse the village, given there was an elongated Day 0. My take right now would be to put it aside, cause I'd worry it would be an easy distraction to bring up over and over. Even the specification that he was a "neutral" character makes my read be "This was inconsequential".

The Babs stuff IS a bit more confusing, My head's a bit frazzled by Brendan too but I'm still not sure he's being serious (again).

Phil WW wrote: »
    I think the Bombadil thing was just a character designed to amuse the village, given there was an elongated Day 0. My take right now would be to put it aside, cause I'd worry it would be an easy distraction to bring up over and over. Even the specification that he was a "neutral" character makes my read be "This was inconsequential".

The Babs stuff IS a bit more confusing, My head's a bit frazzled by Brendan too but I'm still not sure he's being serious (again).

Don't worry, I'll use <serious> tags when appropriate

After thinking about it for a bit, I'm inclined to leave Babs alone for a day or two. I have a feeling that situation will sort itself out.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Babs can you be lynched once you have been converted?

Advertisement