Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Wolf Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    When?

Ive voted for Conor. I couldnt say for sure hes a wolf, just who I guess is a wolf at this stage.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

#FFA1

Brendan - made a 10:05 FFA with no reasoning. I asked him to expand and they did not.

Jake - weak FFA and lots of stating the obvious.

Not sure what to think about babs reveal.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Oisin WW wrote: »
    Is it common knowledge that frodo cant be killed or converted tomorrow, otherwise why did babs reveal this if true. There could have been a fail hit tomorrow.

The Balrog: Brutal and psychotic - the Balrog knows nothing but chaos and destruction. Kills once per cycle - at any time. Nothing can protect from a Balrog attack, so be afraid when you hear those drums in the deep....

However, the Balrog will meet his match in Gandalf should he target him.

That’s the plot hole in that argument....

Perhaps Frodo can put on the ring when attacked but this gives Sauron backroom access? I just don’t see the benefit of coming out and making little to no defence. It just doesn’t add up .... Yet......

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Ive voted for Conor. I couldnt say for sure hes a wolf, just who I guess is a wolf at this stage.

Is that a gut thing or anything specific?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

10 out of 25 players have put in an FFA. Bad showing peeps! :(

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

I'm heavily leaning towards voting for you and being honest if you were who you said you were, I thought you'd have asked about clarification about the can or can't be killed by Balrog

But if you just made it up you wouldn't bother so I can only conclude you are lying but for what reason I dont know

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Im coming around to believing your claim, however it makes me want to lynch you more as a result so we dont lose you to the other teams, Sam is probably the best person for the ring at this point IMO

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

33 minutes left to vote folks.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

470377.jpeg

Vote Brendan or Eva!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Vote Brendan or Eva!

Is that your FFA since you haven't provided one?

What reasons for them two?

• Advertisement

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    10 out of 25 players have put in an FFA. Bad showing peeps! :(

I had planned on doing a full ISO but couldnt log in on the laptop till around Babs reveal.

For the record

FFA1
    Babs - Obviously
    Jake - On an earlier read through came across as fence sitting and then to follow up with his FFA makes it read like FFAing people who will offer little resistence.
    Abigail - The only one of his FFA which I liked the look of on a read through. First post spoke about looking forward to the game but has been MIA for a lot of it and not contributed much.

I would have probably voted Abigail but leaning more towards Babs as per previous post.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Could have sworn I posted ffa around quarter past 6, but it's not there so something's gone wrong. Anyway, sticking with Babs (voted pre-reveal , 5pm ish but not convinced since) with Frank and Doris as my backups for early comments that I'm not 100% sure are evil yet.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

I mention the time of voting because if the votes are listed in order in the past that's been handy for calibration. It's correct to within maybe 3 minutes

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Desmond WW wrote: »
    470377.jpeg

Vote Brendan or Eva!

2 of the 3 people who FFA'd you, with no explanation

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Evening all, hard to visit Middle Earth in the day light hours. Didn't expect any actions today so was surprised to see Holly go.

Not sure what to make of Babs reveal, strange to have a reveal of such a major character so early in the game especially as she didn't seem to be under pressure and was revealing to save herself. If we don't lynch her tonight I don't think we can leave her any longer than tomorrow night to ensure she is not converted. Babs if you are I assume all your powers transfer to Sam or is there any exceptions?

Derry WW wrote: »
    I'm heavily leaning towards voting for you and being honest if you were who you said you were, I thought you'd have asked about clarification about the can or can't be killed by Balrog

But if you just made it up you wouldn't bother so I can only conclude you are lying but for what reason I dont know

Your conculsions are inaccurate.

Mods have been vague. Havent answered any question so the details of my role are all I have

If I survive we shall see when the Balrog attacks

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Evening all, hard to visit Middle Earth in the day light hours. Didn't expect any actions today so was surprised to see Holly go.

Not sure what to make of Babs reveal, strange to have a reveal of such a major character so early in the game especially as she didn't seem to be under pressure and was revealing to save herself. If we don't lynch her tonight I don't think we can leave her any longer than tomorrow night to ensure she is not converted. Babs if you are I assume all your powers transfer to Sam or is there any exceptions?

All powers transfer to Sam

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Evening as well

I am voting babs. Was voting before the reveal because I thought she slipped on the Brendan interaction. I still feel like shes a wolf even after the claim and subsequent posts.

I reckon holly fulfilled a win condition. She probably had to get a certain amount of people to rhyme with her and I'd say roughly 20-25% (myself included) of the players did so. So, that's probably how she did it

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Mods have been vague. Havent answered any question so the details of my role are all I have

Unless you are the Balrog?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

POSTER TIME A B C
    Brendan 10:05 Barbara Tegan Desmond
    Barbara 12:48 Conor Frank
    Vernon 17:45 Eva Conor Henry
    Gabriel 18:11 Abigail Oisin Wendy
    Phil 18:17 Barbara Oisin Vernon
    Frank 18:30 Barbara Gertrude Henry
    18:34 Barbara Reveal
    Conor 18:59 Derry Oisin Frank
    Jake 19:03 Desmond Abigail Henry
    Eva 19:25 Barbara Desmond Frank
    Tegan 20:21 Brendan Jake
    Clodagh 20:30 Barbara Jake Abigail
    Gertrude 20:31 Barbara Frank Doris

• Advertisement

So I believe you but I also believe its best to lynch you. Can you give me a reason not too lynch you tonight or tomorrow? You put forward Conor? You got any reasoning?

I still can't understand your reasoning for coming out Babs if you are the real Frodo?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

So it says somewhere in your backroom you can't be killed by any baddie, but the mods won't confirm this even though they would have wrote it in your backroom.

Seems odd

Ok I havent been up front. I wont I die upon lynch.

I was hoping I didnt have to say it, but I have had to now

:confused::confused::confused:

So now you can't be killed at all?????

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Unless you are the Balrog?

Why would a baddy draw so much attention?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

Grand, so what are ya worried about?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

You wanna tell the truth at some point maybe?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    Why would a baddy draw so much attention?

I have no idea how this is being played :confused:

Advertisement