Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Wolf Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

Wendy WW wrote: »
    Is it possible that Babs is the Balrog, and as such can only be killed by accidentally attacking Gandalf?

I doubt that very much, way too powerful, once gandalf would be killed, they would have the game won.

Anything we can take from the timing of Balrogs kill, must likely placed late last night?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Oisin WW wrote: »
    I doubt that very much, way too powerful, once gandalf would be killed, they would have the game won.

Anything we can take from the timing of Balrogs kill, must likely placed late last night?

placed last night posted once Necro awoke most likely.

Mary WW wrote: »
    placed last night posted once Necro awoke most likely.

yeah that was my thought, but does Necro actually sleep! :D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Is it possible that Babs is the Balrog, and as such can only be killed by accidentally attacking Gandalf?

Or they just had a second life as they are a lone wolf?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Don't want to be muddying the waters, just trying to think of reasons how a lynch could be survived besides the obvious.
    Someone mentioned Boromir possibly being a mad bodyguard, but no death announced after the lynch so thats not the case either.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Mod Clarification: As this seems to be causing some sort of confusion, mods will clarify on thread:

Bombadil was a pre assigned character by the mods for a player with not much time to play but wanted a taste of Werewolf. Neutral party to all proceedings.

This information has been available to anyone who wishes to ask, as per the OP where it states to PM the mods with questions.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Tegan WW wrote: »
    why the / in aragon/stryder, could the hydra be here?

I wouldn't read too much in to that. Strider (no "y") is just another name for Aragorn. He actually has many, many, many other names, so just be glad the mods didn't list them all! There's no dual personality type thing about his character so I doubt they hydra is there.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

After catching up on everything and

Why did Barbara come out? An explanation on this could clear a lot up. You cannot die by lynch but despite this (lack of fear on that matter) you come out, why? What does the village gain by having you out ?

If I were as powerful as Frodo seems to be and I could not be killed by baddies tomorrow I would not tell everyone, why not let them waste a kill attempt.

I voted to kill babs before going out to work a night shift but even after reading through her reveal I didn’t believe it. The one thing that got me was her surviving the lynch as something like Frodo’s mythril could explain that however it could also be a move by someone who can survive one lynch to get to be a confirmed villager and apparently one who can’t be killed today too.

Think there is some element of beakering going on here at least (as why would a backup like Sam be so necessary for a role that’s invulnerable early on) but I’m going to try to put it to one side today if something else odd happens that warrants focus. Right now I might not trust babs but I’m weary of accidentally getting Frodo killed too so hopefully a baddie instead of our ring bearer comes out next

Why did I come out.

In a panic thinking Id be lynched based off my careless play.

I can easily day Ive had a shocker.

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Why did I come out.

But sure you knew you couldn't be lynched, why the panic?

Why did I come out.

but you can't be lynched?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Why did I come out.

You were worried about being lynched when you knew you couldn't be lynched? Why not wait and see how the votes actually went?

RIP Eva. I'm not surprised though, evils taking out a good player, I think.

But sure you knew you couldn't be lynched, why the panic?
    You were worried about being lynched when you knew you couldn't be lynched? Why not wait and see how the votes actually went?

These are vital questions. If we're to understand Barbara's role, we really need to know this.

I need the Vig to kill me at 10pm tonight. Before then I hope to give you some bad guys.

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    These are vital questions. If we're to understand Barbara's role, we really need to know this.

Trust me and Ill explain at 10pm

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Can I ask you what you think we should do with you now if the above is true? We are between a rock and a hard place here!

Hi Babs, asked you last night, got no response! You claiming Frodo means your liable for convert. You've admitted to having a shocker but in YOUR opinion what should we do with you to stop you being converted?

I dont deserve it, but i need you yo trust me. I can redeem myself at 10pm

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

If thats the case he would auto win the game once gandolf died way too powerful, also cant believe he didnt kill babs silly ballrog

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Hi Babs, asked you last night, got no response! You claiming Frodo means your liable for convert. You've admitted to having a shocker but in YOUR opinion what should we do with you to stop you being converted?

Im not liable yet. I will be liable at roughly from 11pm tonight though. Hence why the vig must kill me at 10pm

I played my hand wrong, lets just say that.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

I dont deserve it, but i need you yo trust me. I can redeem myself at 10pm

10am or pm Frodo?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

Morning all. Apologies for missing much of yesterdays excitement, I was kicked from boards during the evening

Unless two attacks in 24 hours can kill her, but by 10pm, the attack from lynch will have worn off and she'll have her power to survive another attack and waste the Vig's bullet.

But … I suggest parking it, and let the Vig do their thing at 10pm and see. We probably don't have any other choice?

I want to ask more and don't like that it's 10pm instead of say before lynch but at least Babs is become a self resolving issue and she's offering wolves. Is there anything you can say more?

What’s the SK timeline - lynch to lynch or munch to munch?

Either way, I don’t think 10pm will work Barbara.

Speaking of Vigs, Leggy had a bullet last night and still has 70 minutes to use it. Is it worth discussing if it should be used before munch, or wasted?

There's nobody I really feel strongly enough about shooting, personally, but maybe it's worth discussing while waiting for the munch?

Jake WW wrote: »
    What’s the SK timeline - lynch to lynch or munch to munch?

Either way, I don’t think 10pm will work Barbara.

Once per cycle isn't it, that would be lets say d2 and n2, so from 10am today until 10am tomorrow would be their next cycle?

Discussing who the vig should shoot this close to munch gives me a dodgy tummy. If Legolas has a target in mind, trust your gut.

Desmond WW wrote: »
    10am or pm Frodo?

Pm 1 hour after lynch

• Advertisement

Once per cycle isn't it, that would be lets say d2 and n2, so from 10am today until 10am tomorrow would be their next cycle?

So it definitely couldn’t be 9pm last night to 9pm tonight?

Advertisement