Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Game Week 18 Transfers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,323 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

manual_man wrote: »
    Thoughts on Kane to Kamara and Gunnarsson to Salah for - 4? Have the exact funds to do it Kane has looked poor but his fixtures are so good

I'm still considering almost the exact same move

• Registered Users Posts: 19,549 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Think I'll just downgrade Auba and get Hazard back in.
    Didnt' see the game, but is Hazard worth it - Pedro for a fraction of the price has pretty much matched him over the last 6/7 weeks.

manual_man wrote: »
    Thoughts on Kane to Kamara and Gunnarsson to Salah for - 4? Have the exact funds to do it Kane has looked poor but his fixtures are so good

Who does that leave you with up front?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Ace2007 wrote: »
    Who does that leave you with up front?

Auba and Jimenez my other two strikers

• Registered Users Posts: 11,990 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Mignolet in

• Advertisement

naughtb4 wrote: »
    There is a real lack of mid range forward and midfield options this year.

From 7m to 9.5m is a bit of a graveyard

Ah now there are a fair few midfield players (first two I think should be at least 7m), the likes of Pedro, Mkhitaryan, Anderson, Son, Eriksen, Ricky, Divla, Mahrez, Marital

Up front there isn't much i do agree.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Long term there is a lot of sense in it.

Short term I am not so sure. With so much rotation over Christmas I think I will be avoiding minuses

Auba could have had three today

naughtb4 wrote: »
    There is a real lack of mid range forward and midfield options this year.

From 7m to 9.5m is a bit of a graveyard

Ah now there are a fair few midfield players (first two I think should be at least 7m), the likes of Pedro, Mkhitaryan, Anderson, Son, Eriksen, Ricky, Divla, Mahrez, Marital

Up front there isn't much i do agree.
    Pedro is less and Mhky, Ricky, Anderson all started as less.. I should have been more obvious in what I meant.

Think the Spurs lads not firing is making a big difference.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,330 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Didnt' see the game, but is Hazard worth it - Pedro for a fraction of the price has pretty much matched him over the last 6/7 weeks.

Pedro is always being rotated. It's a pain owning him

Does anyone’s have any real strong opinions on who to sell between Alonso and Robertson.

I may have to sell one of them as it’s hard to justify having both at the minute. I think.

Also I want Doherty amd Digne but don’t want to play 4 at the back.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,129 ✭✭✭✭km79

Does anyone’s have any real strong opinions on who to sell between Alonso and Robertson.

I may have to sell one of them as it’s hard to justify having both at the minute. I think.

I have both and will keep both for now
    If one goes it will be alonso
    Robertson is so so attacking
    Alonso doesnt seem to be anymore

km79 wrote: »

I have both and will keep both for now
    If one goes it will be alonso
    Robertson is so so attacking
    Alonso doesnt seem to be anymore

I honestly don't know where I would use the money right now. Though maybe as a move combined with Salah out in a few ganeweeks . Alonso, Salah, Fraser to Digne Hazard,Mane

Would agree with Alonso being the one sacrificed

• Registered Users Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

I would probably sell the one you have the least money tied up in as you may want to bring them back.

I'm tempted to do Alonso, Camarasa and PEA to 4.2 defender, Anderson and Aguero but may leave it another while.

Want to get some west ham cover in but don't really know how.

If Hazard continues to play as a striker a more conventional winger in the Chelsea team will limit Alonso's attacking threat some bit, he also seemed a bigger assist threat when he was pinging crosses into Giroud earlier in the season something which also wont happen with Hazzard as striker

• Registered Users Posts: 4,314 ✭✭✭BOHtox

I think I'd rather be the fool to have Kane than the fool that doesn't

• Registered Users Posts: 11,185 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

I’ve both but getting frustrated with Alonso. Great fun to own but by getting rid of him & Eriksen, could get Salah & 4.5 in. Overall, feel the latter could return more points, plus Salah is an obvious (C) choice

For all pool's attempts today, I don't think Salah did much? Pool also play city and arsenal back to back over the xmas period - so not really sure it's worth getting him in now.

The chances are most people know my opinions on Alonso, and so if you have held in till now - then why sell him now?

As for Robertson, he was up and down the United wing all match, and even more so when Dalot came off at half time, so If I had to choose one to get it would be Robertson.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,507 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

For all pool's attempts today, I don't think Salah did much? Pool also play city and arsenal back to back over the xmas period - so not really sure it's worth getting him in now.

The chances are most people know my opinions on Alonso, and so if you have held in till now - then why sell him now?

As for Robertson, he was up and down the United wing all match, and even more so when Dalot came off at half time, so If I had to choose one to get it would be Robertson.

Southampton just put 3 pass Arsenal. Wouldn't be concerned by them anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,535 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I have the funds to do Auba to Aguero and have 0.1m left over. What do you reckon? I miss having Aguero tbh.

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

I have the funds to do Auba to Aguero and have 0.1m left over. What do you reckon? I miss having Aguero tbh.

Wait to see midweek team sheets
    I’m not gonna lie it’s tempting me too
    One of many many moves I’ve considered :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,990 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Would it be madness to sacrifice Kane and auba to get Salah and hazard in?

dsmythy wrote: »
    Southampton just put 3 pass Arsenal. Wouldn't be concerned by them anyway.

Arsenal under-estimated them - won't make same mistake against pool

Of the 36 shots today - how many were for Salah?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,385 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Dejan or Digne?

Does anyone know if Bendarek will be a starter when all Southamptons defenders are fit, I'm not expecting them to suddenly start keepping cs but it'd be nice to have a starter as bench fodder

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Would it be madness to sacrifice Kane and auba to get Salah and hazard in?

Would prefer salah and hazard .

• Registered Users Posts: 45,535 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I'm very tempted to do a -8 tonight as I want Snodgrass for Torreira, but I would be 0.4m short. I could however do Torreira, Wan-Bissaka and Auba out and bring Snodgrass, Bednarek and Aguero in.

Need to make a decision soon as any rises and I won't be able to do it.

Edit: Decided to hold off on any moves for the time being.

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

TAA out and Digne in.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Patricio

Robbo Kola AWB Fernandez Zanka

Son Sane Sterling Richarlison Diangana

Kane Lacazette Wilson

0.9m

Any advice be much appreciated been slipping and sliding or late

Need to change players in every line. What’s priority??

Alonso only had 55 touches of the ball today nearly half of what he averages usually when hazard plays ahead of him in games where they dominate

The previous game via city with hazard up top he only had 61 but thats against city

Going off xg numbers azipuliceta has a higher expected assist per 90 then him now although barely

One more game like that and hell be gone for me at least

• Advertisement

Chesty08 wrote: »
    Patricio

Robbo Kola AWB Fernandez Zanka

Son Sane Sterling Richarlison Diangana

Kane Lacazette Wilson

0.9m

Any advice be much appreciated been slipping and sliding or late

Need to change players in every line. What’s priority??

Downgrade Lacaztte upgrade diangana and then Fernandez

Advertisement