Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things That Trivially Annoy You.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,225 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Neighbours idling their cars and slamming car doors after 10

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Dropped my brand new £600 phone on the ground outside a club :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,679 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

4x4s driving on the M3 with their headlights dazzling. Who the f@ck do they think they are?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,534 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Grown men going around on push scooters, they seem to carry them on public trasnport as if they were showing off a Lamborghini Gallardo, how old are you 7?
    People on public transport thinking it's perfectly ok to be using a 17 inch laptop with their legs folded taking up the guts of 3 seats.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

Tummy upset from antibiotics, no dinner, just some soup. I don't know if zombiefied is a word, but it describes me today.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Cleopatra_

My coughing woke me up. Again. Annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Cleopatra_ wrote:
    My coughing woke me up. Again. Annoying.

I wondered what woke me up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Cleopatra_

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    I wondered what woke me up

I was trying to muffle it so you wouldn't know I was in the house :p

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Cleopatra_ wrote:
    I was trying to muffle it so you wouldn't know I was in the house

It is always when you try to be extra quiet you make the most noise.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭greencap

alright, this ones been on the back of my mind for a while.

why the fck is it, that when any/all tv shows feature something disgusting like a dog poop, or a shtty toilet bowl, or something of that genre, they always, and i mean fcking ALWAYS focus on it for like 10 seconds straight, and then keep flicking back to it.

and its not just my imagination, or something to do with how time passes quicker for pleasurable things.

its like some weird rule of broadcasting to keep the camera on a picture of a shyte like its first contact with an alien species.

And also to time it so that it coincides with when im taking the first bite out of a sandwich.

its like for something you're actually interested in it works like this:

'random stuff... random stuff... random stuff... brief glimpse of something interesting ...random stuff.....random stuff'

but when its something you really dont want to see its like this:

'random stuff....ahhh jesus nooo.....random stuff ....ahhh jesus nooo....ahhh jesus nooo.....random stuff....random stuff.'

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,080 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Things not working like they should.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

I fell asleep early last night which meant I didn't eat the ice cream I bought.
    I know by the time I get home today one of my 'housemates' will have vultured it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,813 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Don't know why really but I always get mild to medium anxiety when I see a letter from the Revenue Commissioners on the mat.

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,106 ✭✭✭PlaneSpeeking

Grown men going around on push scooters, they seem to carry them on public trasnport as if they were showing off a Lamborghini Gallardo, how old are you 7?
    People on public transport thinking it's perfectly ok to be using a 17 inch laptop with their legs folded taking up the guts of 3 seats.

I don't recall posting that but God that's me today!! (The annoyed one not the git!)

TA - I have a headache and it's reached my eye socket.

Feels like someone taking my eyeball out with a monkey wrench!

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    I fell asleep early last night which meant I didn't eat the ice cream I bought.

That reminded me there's an unopened tub of ice cream in the freezer since the hot spell....and now my hands are frozen from looking for the best before date.

Now I want ice cream!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

Don't know why really but I always get mild to medium anxiety when I see a letter from the Revenue Commissioners on the mat.
    Heart stopping, even when you know all your stuff is in order. A bit like being stopped by the guards and you know you have tax, insurance, and everything.

madmaggie wrote: »
    Heart stopping, even when you know all your stuff is in order. A bit like being stopped by the guards and you know you have tax, insurance, and everything.

16 years of Catholic school - I still panic when I see a nun and I left school 30 years ago!

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭heretothere

16 years of Catholic school - I still panic when I see a nun and I left school 30 years ago!

Try when a flock of them turn up to a wake and you have to hug each one of them. :(

On that note people trying to break your hand when shaking it at a wake shaking 300 hands in a row is bad enough as it is!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Try when a flock of them turn up to a wake and you have to hug each one of them. :(

On that note people trying to break your hand when shaking it at a wake shaking 300 hands in a row is bad enough as it is!

Ugh! Never mind the germs from all that hand shaking :eek:

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Sorry for your loss, heretothere. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭von Smallhausen

Poochie05 wrote: »
    Neighbours idling their cars and slamming car doors after 10
    There is this one across the road from me and she is not only lethal on the road...but she can be in and out like a blue arsed fly, opening and closing (by slamming) the car door at all hours of the night. I felt sorry for her neighbors beside her, who had to put up with that crap, until they moved.
    Like seriously, is anything that damn important that you have to go out to your car at 2 - 3 o'clock in the morning. Get back inside and go to fluckin sleep!!

This glitch you were all talking about wasn't affecting me at all. But it is now!! Noooooooooooo!!!!

Switching it off and on this morning didn't work so.

(I'm seeing another page which brings you back to the top of this one)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,062 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

This glitch you were all talking about wasn't affecting me at all. But it is now!! Noooooooooooo!!!!

Welcome to the glitch family :3

• Registered Users Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭erica74

madmaggie wrote: »

It's the catholic schoolgoing the majority of us had. It was basically just drilled into us to always feel like we did something wrong and that we had something to apologise for.

My TA is that one of the secretaries I share the office with is very messy and getting in and out of the office is like a fucking obstacle course. And, she keeps burping and not excusing herself, and I'm talking big belch burps. And, she has been sniffling and snorting for the whole day. Just blow your fucking nose!!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,228 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

erica74 wrote: »
    It's the catholic schoolgoing the majority of us had. It was basically just drilled into us to always feel like we did something wrong and that we had something to apologise for.

My TA is that one of the secretaries I share the office with is very messy and getting in and out of the office is like a fucking obstacle course. And, she keeps burping and not excusing herself, and I'm talking big belch burps. And, she has been sniffling and snorting for the whole day. Just blow your fucking nose!!

reading that at lunchtime was a mistake.

Was just about to cook some lunch and the feckin power goes #sake

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Gonna miss my bestie :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement