Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things That Trivially Annoy You.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭average hero

Possibly more of an American thing, on the food network or on shows to do with cooking but I despise when people 'cheers' food.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Just after spilling half my dinner on the kitchen floor.

:mad:

By the time I cleared it up, what was left was gone cold.

The worst!!!!!!

New Home wrote: »
    That usually shows what you have for the majority of threads, not for your last one, IIRC, if the last one is different.

Your only other option is to wait until the next notification comes in, then go into that thread, unsubscribe, and re-subscribe selecting no notifications. :)

My brain is too foggy today. I've taken the easy option of unsubscribing and resubscribing so hopefully that will work :)

If not, I'll re-read your post tomorrow when I'm being paid to be alert :D

Thanks for the help!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

Trying to watch soccer after the rugby yawn

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

The 78 people who bought the cooked chickens in Dunnes before I got there this morning so I ended having to buy the one free range one that was left, 1.50e dearer and now my gang prefer them. Damn the lot of ye. ��

Aldi F/R chicken is as good as the best of them. @3.99 due to them being at war with Tesco & Lidl.

• Advertisement

......Jaysus. My unconscious really gave my mind a good going over last night. And the wedding dresses were awful big puffy yokes as well!

Jaysus indeed. :eek:

I give up my position at the end of the bed of tranquility for one night and this is what happens:(

TA'd that i'm wrecked & ready for bed and its only half five

• Registered Users Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭Bredabe

I told one of my colleagues that I got a message for her dept that made it look like they had been hacked. She shrugged and said, I'll get on it later offhandedly. k, as one else is worried that someone who doesn't have clearance is sending emails from the accounts dept, then I'll not worry either.:eek:

I contacted a business I use. to ask about a sensitive service they provide at a very upsetting time, I explained that I just needed one piece of info and that I was looking for it now to avoid more upset when the inevitable happens. Their response was to ask me to ring them for the info. Somehow I think they missed the point of me messaging!:(

Pieces of feedback from my class which prove that they either didn't get the very obvious subtext of what we were saying, or just grabbed the one frailty in the piece to vomit their issues onto our group.:mad:

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,685 ✭✭✭Signore Fancy Pants

Micky D Higgins inauguration speech.

He's full of sh1t that lad.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,764 ✭✭✭✭McDermotX

He's an insufferable bore TBH, with absolutely no connection to or realistic viewpoint of modern Ireland.

Costing me money as well, up there, pontificating.

Time for that gravy train to come to a halt.

People his age shouldn't have to work

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

I’ve been feeling really out of sorts for the last few weeks so I bit the bullet on Friday and went to see my GP.
    He told me that if anything urgent shows up in my blood tests that they’ll call me.

The rational part of me is sure it’s just my anaemia playing up, but the hypochondriac in me is bricking it, expecting an emergency phone call.

My mind really is my own worst enemy at times :o

I’ve been feeling really out of sorts for the last few weeks so I bit the bullet on Friday and went to see my GP.
    He told me that if anything urgent shows up in my blood tests that they’ll call me.

The rational part of me is sure it’s just my anaemia playing up, but the hypochondriac in me is bricking it, expecting an emergency phone call.

I hear ya. No point in telling you not to worry but try not to :) Fingers crossed it's nothing sinister.

northgirl wrote: »
    I hear ya. No point in telling you not to worry but try not to :) Fingers crossed it's nothing sinister.

Thank you :)

Ah, I’m sure it’s just a case of some b12 injections and iron supplements needed, but my mind really does go into overdrive :o

Maybe I need to start meditating or something to channel the thoughts more productively :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,051 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

It will be all good hopefully *hugs*

Thank you :)

Ah, I’m sure it’s just a case of some b12 injections and iron supplements needed, but my mind really does go into overdrive :o

Maybe I need to start meditating or something to channel the thoughts more productively :D

Think we're all guilty of that from time to time :)

Do you know when you'll hear back if you're going to?

Think we're all guilty of that from time to time :)

Do you know when you'll hear back if you're going to?

No news by Wednesday is good news according to the doctor. It’s going to be a long few days :(

It will be all good hopefully *hugs*

Thanks Seph, I needed that :)

Can I really push it and get a cup of Barry’s while you’re at it? :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,051 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Well I do make the best cupan tae so you can 😁

G'wan Seph!

Well I do make the best cupan tae so you can ðŸ˜

2im15ki.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Boards acting up :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭DareGod

No news by Wednesday is good news according to the doctor. It’s going to be a long few days :(

The amount of those tests I've had done and all have come back normal/negative. Then I "mysteriously" start feeling normal again, so chastise my inner hypochondriac and just get on with my life. Sometimes the body just acts up temporarily and you never end up getting an explanation but it just rights itself and you move on :)

DareGod wrote: »
    The amount of those tests I've had done and all have come back normal/negative. Then I "mysteriously" start feeling normal again, so chastise my inner hypochondriac and just get on with my life. Sometimes the body just acts up temporarily and you never end up getting an explanation but it just rights itself and you move on :)

The rational part of me is scolding the hypochondriac side :D

TA that I need to charge my kindle but I’m too comfy to move to get my charger.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭DareGod

Sneezing so hard it makes a hole through the tissue.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Netflix keeps buffering

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Bitches Be Trypsin

Chronic exhaustion :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

Im tired

DareGod wrote: »
    Sneezing so hard it makes a hole through the tissue.

Sneezing whilst driving.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,106 ✭✭✭PlaneSpeeking

Sneezing whilst driving.

Sneezing whilst flushing the toilet and headbutting the cistern lid!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭nearzero

When your manager sends you an email, then walks in 2 mins later & asks you the answer to the question she just asked in email - even though you emailed her back. WTF was the point in sending the email - also just ring me.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement