Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things That Trivially Annoy You.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Monday. It burns,it burns!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

Bandwagon Queen fans.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

There's nothing coming to the cinema I want to see. I need another good horror.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,106 ✭✭✭PlaneSpeeking

Gwynplaine wrote: »
    Bandwagon Queen fans.

There's one in my office born 4 years after Freddie passed and is "a huge fan".

She thinks (and it burn typing this) that the "singer they have now is just as good".

Adam f**king Lambert. She may have to befall a nasty accident.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,371 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

color_girl wrote: »
    When your manager sends you an email, then walks in 2 mins later & asks you the answer to the question she just asked in email - even though you emailed her back. WTF was the point in sending the email - also just ring me.

Paper trail. :/

• Advertisement

New Home wrote: »

Best advice in a job apart from a recent post from someone "trust no-one"

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭nearzero

New Home wrote: »

But then walked in & asked me the same question... and it wasn't even anything important, it was very inane. Frustrating as hell, but inane.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,156 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

She thinks (and it burn typing this) that the "singer they have now is just as good".

Adam f**king Lambert. She may have to befall a nasty accident.

She is lucky that violence in the workplace is frowned upon.

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭heretothere

So anyone born after 1791 cannot be a fan of Motzart?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭Mookie Blaylock

Gwynplaine wrote: »
    Bandwagon Queen fans.

Not a fan of their new stuff at all

• Advertisement

So anyone born after 1791 cannot be a fan of Motzart?

Not if you think Bach played Cosi Fan Tutte better, no.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,805 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Was that not an album by Squeeze?

Seven Worlds will Collide

Was that not an album by Squeeze?

Yes :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

northgirl wrote: »
    There's nothing coming to the cinema I want to see. I need another good horror.

Not in the cinema but Have a look at some of the asian horror's, Ju on, or what it was called over here in the west, the grudge :3.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

that the "singer they have now is just as good".

She is deluded.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,387 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

Couldn't peel myself out of the bed this morning so didn't have time to do my make-up at home. Three different people in the office asked me was I sick in the approximately 15 seconds I was at my desk before going to the bathroom to put my face on.

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭TK Lemon

In a bid to (somewhat) eat healthily, I decided on a bowl of porridge for breakfast.

How anyone eats it is beyond me.

It’s so disappointing when you’re really hungry and the food is horrible. :(

She is deluded.

She went to see the Saturdays in concert, wore a Team Aniston shirt (last year!!) and is currently reading Lily Allen's "book".

I may have to perform a mercy killing.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

TK Lemon wrote: »
    In a bid to (somewhat) eat healthily, I decided on a bowl of porridge for breakfast.

How anyone eats it is beyond me.

It’s so disappointing when you’re really hungry and the food is horrible. :(

Add maple syrup. Thank me later.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,371 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Or stewed apples with cinnamon raisins and brown sugar and a drizzle of double cream. But it's porridge, so it's healthy. :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

She went to see the Saturdays in concert, wore a Team Aniston shirt (last year!!) and is currently reading Lily Allen's "book".

I may have to perform a mercy killing.

Or an exorcism,she is so obviously possessed

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

People saying they'll do something, and an hour later it's still not done. Either do your job or stfu.

madmaggie wrote: »
    People saying they'll do something, and an hour later it's still not done. Either do your job or stfu.

Are you my boss ?!?!! :eek::eek::eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,487 ✭✭✭brevity

Oven gloves.

****ing. Useless.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

Are you my boss ?!?!! :eek::eek::eek::eek:
    Guilty conscience?? Nah, lack of sleep, and now working with an idiot.

Guilty conscience?? Nah, lack of sleep, and now working with an idiot.

Yes!!! lol!!!

Started a new job recently in an office temping position. The office manager has a habit of squeezing my upper arm when she's telling me something she deems to be urgent. Sometimes I feel like shouting "PLEASE LET GO OF MY ARM AND RESPECT MY PERSONAL SPACE" but so far I've refrained.

Not in the cinema but Have a look at some of the asian horror's, Ju on, or what it was called over here in the west, the grudge :3.

Any link suggestions?

Made the decision to go for Monday night beers before the train. Realised it's still not ever 2pm :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,073 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Started a new job recently in an office temping position. The office manager has a habit of squeezing my upper arm when she's telling me something she deems to be urgent. Sometimes I feel like shouting "PLEASE LET GO OF MY ARM AND RESPECT MY PERSONAL SPACE" but so far I've refrained.

Go in tomorrow in short sleeves and a big plaster or dressing on your upper arm !!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement