Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things That Trivially Annoy You.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Tight clothes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Cleopatra_

Feeling sad, it's actually a sharp pain in my chest. Knowing it's all my fault and I just repeat the same mistakes again and again.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,804 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

*hugs*

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

**hugs Cleo**

Cleopatra_ wrote: »
    Feeling sad, it's actually a sharp pain in my chest. Knowing it's all my fault and I just repeat the same mistakes again and again.

Here for you. Thinking of you. Be kind to yourself. x

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

*Hugs* don't be so hard on yourself

storker wrote: »
    The latter is easily fixed though, a simple surcharge could be applied to card purchases. The fiddling revenue possibility is less easy to fix, though...

don’t give them ideas. Places that charge 50c or whatever to card transactions can get to fcuk. They drive me mad!!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Don't beat yourself up Cleo , sometimes we can all be too hard on ourselves , just look after yourself x

TA’d that a fellow boardsie is sad. :(

There are very few things that are exclusively one persons fault, cut yourself some slack. You're only human and we all mess up.

Everything will be okay in the end, hang in there. Xx

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

*hugs* we're all here if you need us

My TA for tonight, a flat somewhere is blasting music so loudly, very annoying

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭Mookie Blaylock

Ah Cleo ffs ...I didn't take it to heart when you said you didn't want me knowing where you live ;)

Be well you gorgeous twit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Cleopatra_

Ah lads, ye are too good to me. I'm feeling very loved after all of those kind messages. I had a bit of a cry, a chat with my missus and I'm feeling a bit better now. Hope all is well with ye lovely people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

Not having NZ tickets! (I iz greedy)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

Hugs

I can't find my last post and I can't stop the notification :confused:

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

northgirl wrote: »
    I can't find my last post and I can't stop the notification :confused:

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/profile.php?do=editoptions
    :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

People who fcuk up, repeatedly, and then look for sympathy.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Edward M wrote: »
    People who fcuk up, repeatedly, and then look for sympathy.

Especially when someone else has to fix their mess.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Lethargy. Sigh.

• Advertisement

New Home wrote: »

Thanks. I must be thick because I'm none the wiser

It's only happening on one thread too.

Scroll down to Default Thread Subscription Mode and select No email from the drop down menu. :)

New Home wrote: »
    Scroll down to Default Thread Subscription Mode and select No email from the drop down menu. :)

That's how it's already set up :o

This isn't really a TA or anything at all. Just a dream that felt like an epic novel.
    I was outside a club or something. It was a dreary grey laneway and there were a few girls there waiting around. One of them was really drunk and mental. She latched on to me and I kept trying to get away. I felt bad though because someone close to her had just died.

Then suddenly I was looking at these women the other end of the lane trying on wedding dresses. I started to cry. Next thing I was walking home with the same two women but pretended to live in a different direction. I was afraid of them. I ran away and hid behind trees or something. There was panic because my phone, which in the dream was a watch, wouldn't work. I was desperately trying to ring my friend. In real life we haven’t spoken in years.

It was 5am and I thought I need to be inside now. It was like I couldn't find a way home or shouldn't be outside at that time.

Jaysus. My unconscious really gave my mind a good going over last night. And the wedding dresses were awful big puffy yokes as well!

Men perching their sunglasses on top of their heads

The 78 people who bought the cooked chickens in Dunnes before I got there this morning so I ended having to buy the one free range one that was left, 1.50e dearer and now my gang prefer them. Damn the lot of ye. 😭

Just after spilling half my dinner on the kitchen floor.

:mad:

By the time I cleared it up, what was left was gone cold.

You need a big dog to help you, Ted.

northgirl wrote: »
    That's how it's already set up :o

That usually shows what you have for the majority of threads, not for your last one, IIRC, if the last one is different.

Your only other option is to wait until the next notification comes in, then go into that thread, unsubscribe, and re-subscribe selecting no notifications. :)

• Advertisement

New Home wrote:
    You need a big dog to help you, Ted.

I can make enough of a mess on my own tyvm

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement