Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial things that make you happy - Part 2 - The Happyning

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,128 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Was in the library today for Halloween storytime and the little kids faces listening intently was a TH moment

Just came back from a walk with the 1.5 year-old replete with his dinosaur hat, miotóga and casóg and an hour into it he walked over to a stone slab on the grass, pointed and said 'fúck's that?'. I thought I was hearing things, said 'gabh mo leithscéal' and he said while still pointing, more clearly, 'fúck's that?'.

I left him in the care of my brother yesterday and I bet the little fúcker brought him out, kept pointing at something and saying "fúck's that?" and laughing so that himself would come back and say it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Some of the older grandchildren arrived with their younger cousins in tow. An unexpected delight, as we ran through the woods and buried each other in leaves.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,154 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Just came back from a walk with the 1.5 year-old replete with his dinosaur hat, miotóga and casóg and an hour into it he walked over to a stone slab on the grass, pointed and said 'fúck's that?'. I thought I was hearing things, said 'gabh mo leithscéal' and he said while still pointing, more clearly, 'fúck's that?'.

I left him in the care of my brother yesterday and I bet the little fúcker brought him out, kept pointing at something and saying "fúck's that?" and laughing so that himself would come back and say it!

That is actually hilarious :D.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭Mookie Blaylock

That is actually hilarious :D.

It was probably a poppy

:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭black forest

0lddog wrote: »
    What a total nightmare.

Why didnt you come over here 'till it was all made better ?

You could have sampled all the joys ( 'working at the coalface', long country walks, roadtrips......well, you know, all the rest :) )

Hope it really is all fixed up tomorrow.

Next time i will do that. Next airport is Bale, Switzerland. Direct flight to Dublin and back would be around 140€. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Next time i will do that. Next airport is Bale, Switzerland. Direct flight to Dublin and back would be around 140€. :D

140€ :confused:

Ryanair (excl optional extras :pac: )

7/11/18 Basel - Dublin SFR 11.00
    14/11/18 Dublin - Basel SFR 11.00

Why wait for the next time that your neighbour wrecks your apartment ;) ?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,134 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

Occasionally, people at work take the p*ss meaning I have to work unnecessarily late. However, one girl who did last week got me some mini Stroopwafels today. Turns out I like Stroopwafels.

We sat again for an hour and a half discussing maps and figures and always getting back to that most damnable creation of the perverted ingenuity of man - the County of Tyrone.

H. H. Asquith

• Registered Users Posts: 22,258 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

My fav man always puts a smile on my face :D

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭black forest

0lddog wrote: »
    140€ :confused:

Ryanair (excl optional extras )

7/11/18 Basel - Dublin SFR 11.00
    14/11/18 Dublin - Basel SFR 11.00

Why wait for the next time that your neighbour wrecks your apartment ;) ?

Wasn‘t that 110€? Plus 30 for priority boarding as i want a seat at the aisle. Of course it would be RA. :p

Then with bus to Skerries and to the only left B&B as the other one is up for sale. So the plan is already there...:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Little over two weeks till the bf comes to visit :D been about 2 months since I've seen him so I'm very excited :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

'I am not, of course, telling you for one second that your teacher actually is a witch.

All I am saying is that she might be one.

It is most unlikely. But - here comes the big "but" - not impossible.'

• Registered Users Posts: 40,337 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Heated car seats on a cold morning. It makes my back TH

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

I got my Busted tickets!!!!!!! I've never been so happy!!!!!!! <3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Had a visit from a very friendly witch, a dragon and a vampire.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,106 ✭✭✭PlaneSpeeking

Just booked the flights for my trip next year, I'm so happy!!!!!!

Booked cheap flights in Santander for late January!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Nieces & nephew visit on trick or treat 😀

• Registered Users Posts: 5,763 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

Try_harder wrote: »

Love that city! :D

Got lovely little kiddies calling trick or treating!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,268 ✭✭✭✭blade1

Had a toothache since Friday.
    Got it pulled this afternoon.
    Anesthetic is wearing off now.
    TH ache is gone and hoping healing goes smoothly.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,053 ✭✭✭Bredabe

A smile on my black heart, given how things have been the past few weeks.

Chatting at the bus stop today, me, an Irish speaking pensioner, a traveller and a lady who lives in DP! just giving out an laughing about how random the busses are here.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭Mookie Blaylock

Had a visit from a very friendly witch, a dragon and a vampire.

Persepoly....graces...and Cleo?!?

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

I think Poly is the vampire with her metal fangs.

TH we all have the same quirky sense of humour.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,700 ✭✭✭Mountainsandh

TH I had to bind handbooks today (again) and I hate doing it, but when I got home to do it, my MIL was there, so we nattered away while I was doing it, and it really took all the pain out of it.
    Delighted !

My wonderful talented niece is 17 today!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭mikemac2

Try_harder wrote: »

The smallest quirkiest airport you’ll ever see. It’s a cool approach as you fly over water just before landing

There are Tesco stores bigger than the terminal. You can get from the steps of the place to the car park in under 10 minutes, maybe 5! Enjoy. Visit the cliffs while there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Kevin Finnerty

That was a great sleep. Everything is gonna be that much easier today.

mikemac2 wrote: »
    The smallest quirkiest airport youl ever see. its a cool approach as you fly over water just before landing

There are Tesco stores bigger than the terminal. You can get from the steps of the place to the car park in under 10 minutes, maybe 5! Enjoy. Visit the cliffs while there

Great thanks!

Hello November! My niece, brother and Godmother have their birthday this month

• Advertisement

Why did you do that, do that, do that, do that, do that to me?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement