Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial things that make you happy - Part 2 - The Happyning

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

Mam going upstairs in mine to have a nap. Busy out home and no one will disturb her in mine

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

My new jacket came and I love it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Found a very relatable cartoonist Instagram account to follow. Sitting here giggling away to myself reading through the posts.

Im resting on sofa listening to ASIB soundtrack on my Echo Dot

• Registered Users Posts: 12,114 ✭✭✭✭blade1

Try_harder wrote: »
    Im resting on sofa listening to ASIB soundtrack on my Echo Dot

I'm off the deep end, watch as I dive in
    I'll never meet the ground
    Crash through the surface, where they can't hurt us
    We're far from the shallow now

• Advertisement

blade1 wrote: »
    I'm off the deep end, watch as I dive in
    I'll never meet the ground
    Crash through the surface, where they can't hurt us
    We're far from the shallow now

why did you do that, do that, do that, do that, do that to me?

Finally got around to painting some skirting boards that needed doing. Is there anything more boring? But hooray I'm finished and they look good! :)

Also I listened to Christmas music the whole time! (And if that trivially annoys anyone, you know where to go! :D )

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,371 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Finally got around to painting some skirting boards that needed doing. Is there anything more boring? But hooray I'm finished and they look good! :)

Also I listened to Christmas music the whole time! (And if that trivially annoys anyone, you know where to go! :D )

Only if you watch them while they dry. :D

(Fair play! :))

• Registered Users Posts: 12,114 ✭✭✭✭blade1

Try_harder wrote: »
    why do you do that, do that, do that, do that, do that to me?

I didn't realise I was.
    Sorry about that :pac::pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Normally I would head there but you're the owner of beautiful cats therefore I'll let ya away with this one :pac:

kidding

• Advertisement

Normally I would head there but you're beautiful therefore I'll let ya away with this one :pac:

kidding

Aww shucks!

:D:D

blade1 wrote: »
    I didn't realise I was.
    Sorry about that :pac::pac:

Why do you look so good in those jeans?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Aww shucks!

:D:D

*peeks in the window*

mmm

*nods approvingly *

:pac:

When my little niece saw I had a phone like her daddys she got him to put her chair beside mine to play the monkey song- her daddy wouldnt

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

TH to be heading to my nice warm bed after a fantastic long weekend

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

Finding really good new songs

6 years in my house today.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,237 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Now listening to ASIB soundtrack too :) absolutely love it :)

La vie un rose :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

No school and no rehearsals! I don't have to do anything today. My boyfriend is coming home from work to have lunch with me later. Hope there's something good on TV for the day :D

KatW4 wrote: »
    No school and no rehearsals! I don't have to do anything today. My boyfriend is coming home from work to have lunch with me later. Hope there's something good on TV for the day :D

Home and away followed by neighbours :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

Home and away followed by neighbours

Not so sure we have the same taste in TV programmes :P unless it was about cats :D

KatW4 wrote: »
    Not so sure we have the same taste in TV programmes :P unless it was about cats :D

I don't watch either *mutters something under breath* anymore that is ahem :pac:, if it was a program about cats we'd both be engrossed in it :3.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

I don't watch either *mutters something under breath* anymore that is ahem :pac:, if it was a program about cats we'd both be engrossed in it :3.

Speaking of (kinda), Netflix is releasing a documentary about dogs! :D very TH about that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

The hues of leaves as the low bright sunshine lights them.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭Bredabe

I finally got the nerve up to try on the box of trousers I found in the attic, the majority fit, some are the wrong shape now and a handful needs the buttons moved a bit to fit my waist.:cool:

Girldog ran out to daycare today, I had been worried cause she had been reluctant for a while up to now. I guess the meds sorted that out too.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭bolgbui41

Dug up my sweet potato plant and the roots weren't dead (as I thought they would be), but full of fingerling potatoes! TH that dinner is sorted for tonight!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 710 ✭✭✭ginandtonicsky

I’m on a work trip to Oslo and the people of Norway are just utterly lovely. Kind and friendly and so eager to help you. Makes a welcome change from the stressed-out faces glaring at me in London :-D

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭black forest

Hoorayyy, my electricity is up again.

Was without it for two days except for a 20m lifeline from my friendly neighbour. The guy above my flat had a hidden water damage in his kitchen, the water damaged his lines and caused a massive short which affected my lines as well.

So his brandnew oven is toast and the workers had to open my kitchen wall as well. Now i got a brandnew water pipe as well as fresh e cables. Tomorrow my kitchen furniture will be at the same old place with a fresh wall behind it.

Used these days to get all my sockets and light switches out, washed, rinsed and cleaned them properly. Only one screw per socket the rest was just a nice click it system.

Should have done it years ago but never had the right opportunity. Now ím smiling at every socket and light switch. :-D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

So his brandnew oven is toast and the workers had to open my kitchen wall as well. Now i got a brandnew water pipe as well as fresh e cables. Tomorrow my kitchen furniture will be at the same old place with a fresh wall behind it.

What a total nightmare.

Why didnt you come over here 'till it was all made better ?

You could have sampled all the joys ( 'working at the coalface', long country walks, roadtrips......well, you know, all the rest :) )

Hope it really is all fixed up tomorrow.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Broadband is back!!! I've had none since Friday!! :eek:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement