Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things That Trivially Annoy You.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Them fùckin vape things. People going around sucking on a battery like their life depends on it.
    It's so cool all that white vapor you can make..... not....

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,326 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Smokers at the entrance to our building.
    Can you move a bit away you smelly animals so we all do not have to share your hobby

• Registered Users Posts: 3,763 ✭✭✭NewbridgeIR

RTE Player Live

The programme has already started and you still make me sit through 60 seconds of adverts thereby ensuring I miss even more of it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    The roaring and shouting coming from next door , along with sometimes having to get them to move from my gate with their horses , just so I can get in home .

And having a "man cave" , (caravan)for their drink and drugs sessions at all hours of the night . Hopefully this one won't get set on fire during the night like the last one .

Phone the guards mam! that's not on at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,856 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Phone the guards mam! that's not on at all.

They know what's happening here Seph , yep , it's that kind of estate :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Deja Boo wrote: »
    adulting

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

My stupid asthma is playing up. I rarely need to take my inhalers but I feel like they're super glued to me this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,700 ✭✭✭Mountainsandh

TA I'm watching Making a Murderer, and I really really REAALLY want to google Steven Avery but I can't.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

I bit the inside of my mouth when I was eating something the other day, and now there's a lump there. I keep accidentally biting it and it's taking ages to get better

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

TA I'm watching Making a Murderer, and I really really REAALLY want to google Steven Avery but I can't.

In case of spoilers ?
    Kitty6277 wrote: »
    I bit the inside of my mouth when I was eating something the other day, and now there's a lump there. I keep accidentally biting it and it's taking ages to get better

Bonjela is your friend :3

• Advertisement

when someone sits beside me on a bus. Like they’ve got every right in the world to do so. But oh my god I hate it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,700 ✭✭✭Mountainsandh

In case of spoilers ?

Yeah. It's so good, I don't want to ruin it, but it's killing me.

In case of spoilers ?

Bonjela is your friend :3

Just makes it numb for a while. But maybe it's because I only have the bog standard Boots version instead of actual Bonjela

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭misstearheus

It's coming up to a close Relative's Anniversary. For a while there thought there was gonna be a Relative dying every year! I can't think if it actually came to that but kinda feels like it. :/ There could have been 100 people in the Family but this person was close to every single member of the Family! And Loved by every single member of the Family! I can't stop crying right now though, as essentially, half my Dad's Family has been wiped out like! :( Literally wiped out! Try not to think about it or dwell on it but it's hard not to an odd time. :( His Parents and half his Siblings and he has a decent-sized Family. They're gone. But it just goes to show, people manage to get by. A sudden death, a Suicide, A Car-Crash, not taking away from terminal Illness or other things. But sudden unexpected trauma forced onto Family. Not invited by them at all! Such trauma like. But somehow folk manage. To get by! And keep going! Me poor oule Dad God love him. To think half his Family is gone. I'm sure he thinks about them all the time, every day, every other day, whenever. And yet he still manages to keep going. :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Colleague sitting a couple of feet away from me:
    1. REEKS of smoke smell - like an Ashtray
    2. Roaring down the phone in a small, shared office. Yes, we can hear you are
    here!!!!!!!

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Cycling through the Phoenix Park this morning and it was absolutely beautiful. Stopped to take a snap on my phone. Battery is at 10%, take picture as a tester, take a look at it, phone dies. Can't take the actual picture I wanted.
    Arrive into work, phone turns on, battery at 10%. FUUUUU

Plug phone into charge, phone after 3 seconds is at 55% FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

F*ck my phone today.

Frozen of the cold.
    northgirl wrote: »
    Colleague sitting a couple of feet away from me:
    1. REEKS of smoke smell - like an Ashtray
    2. Roaring down the phone in a small, shared office. Yes, we can hear you are
    here!!!!!!!

Walk up behind them and nonchalantly febreeze them and then leg back to your seat whistling innocently.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Frozen of the cold.

Walk up behind them and nonchalantly febreeze them and then leg back to your seat whistling innocently.

Another even more annoying one has decided to join the party.

It's not Febreeze that she's got on but it's stinging my eyes and up my nose so now despite the cold I have to have the door wide open on top of it all. #nowinning

• Registered Users Posts: 6,815 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Must be the day for it - I'm getting an odd smell in the kitchen, it's not an unpleasant smell, kind of like strawberry jam, but I don't know where it's coming from and it's annoying.

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Money goes nowhere these days.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Jesus t*tty f*cking christ. Mansize tissues are now the target of the offended and have to be rebranded as Extra Large.

When does this end?

Plus, if your windows are not clear, don't drive your bleedin car. Make sure to give your wing mirrors a wipe as well :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,106 ✭✭✭PlaneSpeeking

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    Jesus t*tty f*cking christ. Mansize tissues are now the target of the offended and have to be rebranded as Extra Large.

When does this end?

Till the idiots have their way, and sadly the world is going the way that they'll get it soon.

When does this end?

"Omg, mansize tissues, I'm so offended!!!1!!" Who actually gives a fcuk what they're called? They're just tissues. Easy knowing people have little else to worry about in life if that's what they complain about :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭black forest

First cold of the season. If only the headache would go.

Nose dripping day. :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,438 ✭✭✭Sgt Hartman

The word 'Bespoke'. It seems to be used by everyone lately who's trying to promote some product to describe said product.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Cleopatra_

My appointment was at 11.30. I was made to wait nearly two hours, finally I was seen at 1.20 and it only lasted ten minutes. There aren't enough roll eyes.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Pink GAA jerseys. Doesn’t that go against the whole point of wearing your county’s colours?

GAA in general tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,473 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

Being labeled a troll for asking a question.

really???

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,588 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    "Omg, mansize tissues, I'm so offended!!!1!!" Who actually gives a fcuk what they're called? They're just tissues. Easy knowing people have little else to worry about in life if that's what they complain about :rolleyes:
    When does this end?

Next thing you know, they'll tell us there's no such thing as a man cold! :eek::rolleyes:
    Plus, if your windows are not clear, don't drive your bleedin car. Make sure to give your wing mirrors a wipe as well :)

Pft. That's a woman's job.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭FishOnABike

Jesus t*tty f*cking christ. Mansize tissues are now the target of the offended and have to be rebranded as Extra Large

When does this end?
    You didn't just go and use the e-l phrase did you? ;-))

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement