Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Official Conor McGregor thread (part 5) *Read Mod Note in Post 1*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭TheChosenOne_

Idiot. Well done to Khabib for leaving, he is dead right.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,740 ✭✭✭✭MD1990

Smart move from Khabib leaving.

makes McGregor's tactic showing up late fail.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,586 ✭✭✭clsmooth

He’s definitely gotten under Khabib’s skin :D

• Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭DuffleBag

Lookin at roddy's instagram looks like they only left the gaff around quarter past

• Registered Users Posts: 24,564 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

Why can’t he bother showing up

Grinds the gears

Probably cos it grinds the gears.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭DuffleBag

Surprise surprise, Dana has now changed his projections to 2m buys. Think he said he was reluctant to say it would be bigger than maymac?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭Duff

There he is. "D'ya like dags?"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭JustJoe7240

He looks like such a pikey.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,481 ✭✭✭tinpib

Conor looks great there, a far cry from when he was cutting to 145.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,586 ✭✭✭clsmooth

He’s in great form :cool: Khabib on the other hand was wound up tight. Glad to see he’s not having a tipple of his whiskey tonight :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,481 ✭✭✭tinpib

Ya, he is in great form alright. Back to likeable, entertaining Conor in the pressers.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭ASOT

Ali getting the roasting he deserves.

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭HattrickNZ

what was the Isreali guy referring too?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,382 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

The constant referring to the whiskey really is draining. Harsh on Jameson also!

Conor looks relaxed though.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,564 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

It's official: he doesn't give a bollìx.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭GiftofGab

Doubt he'll fight in Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Eircom_Sucks

Looking at $50 mill for this

Other fighters prob all saying foooooook

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Ha i'm at the rat bit...savage

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

ASOT wrote: »
    Ali getting the roasting he deserves.

Ali is the goat mma manager

• Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭monty_python

Where can I watch the press conference back??
    I just got home now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭Duff

He seems extra zen this time around. I know Khabib said he will stay relaxed and focused in the cage but I can possibly see Aldo pt.2

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Where can I watch the press conference back??
    I just got home now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dl-8iKzohI

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭GiftofGab

Big difference between the two fighters. Conor very relaxed vs Khabib all riled up.

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭pastorbarrett

ricero wrote: »
    Ali is the goat mma manager

It's gonna be like a word association game - from now on anytime you hear the words Ali Abdelaziz, you'll immediately think 'terrorist snitch'.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭Dave0301

GiftofGab wrote: »
    Big difference between the two fighters. Conor very relaxed vs Khabib all riled up.

Khabib walking out will help him in the run up to the fight. I am not sure he would have enjoyed sitting there with Conor mouthing off.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭Blanco100

Dave0301 wrote: »
    Khabib walking out will help him in the run up to the fight. I am not sure he would have enjoyed sitting there with Conor mouthing off.

You can tell feck all people in here actually competed with all the emphasis they put on who wins the press conference.

Same sh*te tomorrow, "oh khabib out manoeuvred him in the stare down". Its all garbage.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭Dave0301

Blanco100 wrote: »
    You can tell feck all people in here actually competed with all the emphasis they put on who wins the press conference.

Same sh*te tomorrow, "oh khabib out manoeuvred him in the stare down". Its all garbage.

I disagree to a certain extent. Fights are not won or lost based on a press conference, but I suspect that Khabib had fook all interest in being there, and leaving early will help with his weight cut, and preparation.

Especially when he would most likely have just been sitting there like a spare príck while McGregor answered questions.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,415 ✭✭✭EagererBeaver

Catching up on Embedded EP 4. Who's the English bellend McGregor lookalike having a fake go at Khabib during his workout?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,683 ✭✭✭Subcomandante Marcos

GiftofGab wrote: »

The Khabib who thanked all the fans for coming, said see ya later and bounced calmly was all riled up?

People project all sorts fo ****e into this stuff.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

I reckon the two years off for conor prompted the shareholders to have a word with Dana to give him a complete free pass to do to whatever he wants.

that f**k jameson ad reminded me of the supremacs billboard on the M7 telling you to avoid mcdonalds in roscrea :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement