Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Official Conor McGregor thread (part 5) *Read Mod Note in Post 1*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,564 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

BoneIdol wrote: »
    My great grandad only ordered off amazon.de. A true patriot.

A war criminal who funded Hitler and his genocide.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭BoneIdol

A war criminal who funded Hitler and his genocide.

It was when Hitler was still Austrian in fairness.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,564 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

BoneIdol wrote: »
    It was when Hitler was still Austrian in fairness.

Yeah...hatching his plans.

Anyway, hope Conor continues in the same vein as the recent media appearances since the nonsense at the first presser.

At least Conor is finally defending his belt :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Tangatagamadda Chaddabinga Bonga Bungo

The MMA Beat lads did the show from Vegas and shared a bottle of Proper 12 Irish whiskey. I think I might buy a bottle for the fight. :)

• Advertisement

Apparently the whiskey isn't good..

• Registered Users Posts: 29,554 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

I have about 3 shots left in my bottle, was hard to keep them but want a few Saturday night. I enjoyed it anyway. Would i buy it again?, probably not as I'd be looking to spend a tenner less but glad I bought it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭mangobob

Its grand. It's easy drinking whiskey. Just not "top shelf" stuff. Which is commonsense. How many bottles of super expensive whiskey could you hope to sell. Far more profitable to go for the main stream market.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

wonder will he take a shot of it tonight:)

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    I have about 3 shots left in my bottle, was hard to keep them but want a few Saturday night. I enjoyed it anyway. Would i buy it again?, probably not as I'd be looking to spend a tenner less but glad I bought it.

I agree.

The whiskey is nice and if it was in the same price range of a normal bottle of Jameson or Bushmills Id buy it again for sure. At 35€ its in the same price range as Jamesons Caskemate and its not nearly as nice as that. Proper 12 is in the premium whiskey price range but it isn't a premium whiskey. Its a grand ole whiskey all the same, just too expensive.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭MarkJD

I agree.

The whiskey is nice and if it was in the same price range of a normal bottle of Jameson or Bushmills Id buy it again for sure. At 35€ its in the same price range as Jamesons Caskemate and its not nearly as nice as that. Proper 12 is in the premium whiskey price range but it isn't a premium whiskey. Its a grand ole whiskey all the same, just too expensive.

This would be my sentiments exactly! Not a whiskey drinker by any sense and i wouldnt say i exactly enjoy whiskey but it is smooth enough. He needs to drop it to no more than 27e or so otherwise he wont compete with Jameson.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Event thread is now open for business - I will say this once and once only..make sure you read and take note of the first post, that will be the one and only warning given - don't try your luck or it will be a quick exit for you.

Enjoy the presser, weigh in's and the fight.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭zweton

Presser you tube link keeps giving an error!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭pleas advice

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Tangatagamadda Chaddabinga Bonga Bungo

• Registered Users Posts: 6,415 ✭✭✭EagererBeaver

And of course it's started without him in a chair.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

"Conor's not here yet", well there's a f*ckin' surprise :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭Duff

"When alcoholic drunk guy talk, we just ignore him. We just leave him alone" :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,586 ✭✭✭clsmooth

Khabib seems a bit riled up

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

Khabib acting unusual

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭ASOT

Khabib acting unusual

Yeah he seems off, very annoyed anyways

He's definitely not himself. I'm sure the weight cut has a lot to do with it too.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,320 ✭✭✭xtal191

Do you blame him, its stupid putting the fighters through this when they're cutting weight

• Closed Accounts Posts: 898 ✭✭✭Schwanz

This Khabib will be much too big for McGregor to chew.

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭pastorbarrett

Hilarious, Audie chilling there in press row - good job!

Why is it so hard for the UFC to get the sound right at these pressers. Happens every time.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭ASOT

xtal191 wrote: »
    Do you blame him, its stupid putting the fighters through this when they're cutting weight

Yeah especially someone who cuts alot I'd say it's annoying.

Agree with the sound as well, been staying it for years though

• Registered Users Posts: 2,153 ✭✭✭sonofenoch

Not that I can say I understand the dynamics of how it works but why can the fighters never hear the questions being asked ...every time

surely it can't be hard to set up

• Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Eircom_Sucks

Why can’t he bother showing up

Grinds the gears

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭zweton

Plonker

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement