Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Family of seven sleep in Garda station Mod note post one

Options

Comments

Apparently winters coming....

And no personal responsibility. Da gubberment will rob her blind. Then feed, clothe her and keep her in fags.

• Site Banned Posts: 386 ✭✭Jimmy.

Is she on yokes?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,593 ✭✭✭Wheeliebin30

And no personal responsibility. Da gubberment will rob her blind. Then feed, clothe her and keep her in fags.

I’ve said enough on this thread and others through the years about our “homeless” situation.

To be honest it feels like no matter what, the country has gone past the point of no return with these wasters.

Thinking about turning on Eoin o Broin and embracing the takeover:)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 670 ✭✭✭sightband

Chewbacca wrote: »
    "Winter is coming"

Jaysis this wan just gets worse and worse.

What a spokesperson. Bravo Margaret, Bravo.

Protest organisers would be better off not having her involved. What a wind bag.

“Winter is comin, do u kno dat i’ve to bounce five times more on what ever flute o’I’m on top of to warm meself up now ye c*nt ye, de bleedin gobermint makin me bounce twice as much on cocks cos of de bad wedder”

• Registered Users Posts: 33,218 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

I must get a listen to the Boylan podcast, cos I heard him interview that woman who had herself and 9 kids in a tent on a beach, and he did a great job of asking her the questions we all wanted asked.

Of course I'm going to be frustrated listening to Cash shout and ignore the questions, but Boylan seems to keep a calm manner in his questions, so hopefully she'll come out of this looking bad. Although the Indo or Rte will never report it or make it look bad. I wonder what their ulterior motives are in this?

Couple of days ago they seemed to have sided with the nurses too. 2 days, 2 main headlines about the poor nurses.

• Advertisement

NIMAN wrote: »
    I must get a listen to the Boylan podcast, cos I heard him interview that woman who had herself and 9 kids in a tent on a beach, and he did a great job of asking her the questions we all wanted asked.

Of course I'm going to be frustrated listening to Cash shout and ignore the questions, but Boylan seems to keep a calm manner in his questions, so hopefully she'll come out of this looking bad. Although the Indo or Rte will never report it or make it look bad. I wonder what their ulterior motives are in this?

Couple of days ago they seemed to have sided with the nurses too. 2 days, 2 main headlines about the poor nurses.

It was car crash stuff. She really lost it. Thought that maybe she’d had a few bevvies. ‘Tis all da gubberments fault anyway. Didn’t want to hear about personal responsibility (probably thought that was something to do with what to order from chippy)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭marketty

Another family with four children with nowhere to go hitting the headlines now

You gotta pump those numbers those are rookie numbers in this racket

marketty wrote: »
    You gotta pump those numbers those are rookie numbers in this racket

The dawn shot will be fired and a possible fifth on the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,318 ✭✭✭✭Frank Bullitt

If you wanted to make a case for your cause (and there is indeed one to make made) you should keep this yoke away from any microphone, radio show or news segment until its all fixed.

...far far far away.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 667 ✭✭✭lola85

Seriously just listening to that weapon screaming at Niall Boylan earlier about how the government needs to resign as they are robbing her!!! She’s disgusting in my opinion and she shouldn’t get another minute of the public’s time.... it actually boils my blood. Screaming and roaring like a lunatic about governments responsibility. She needs to cop on and start looking after her kids and stop expecting other people to do the what’s effectively the job she’s paid to do, look after her kids!

• Advertisement

Will she be on the Late Late show or Ray Darcy next?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭tabby aspreme

How can the government/state be robbing her, when everything she has is given to her by the state.

You know its bad when you side with Niall Boylan.

Gintonious wrote: »
    You know its bad when you side with Niall Boylan.

Great presenter and a great honest reporter of the media.

The leftie snowflakes cringe and squirm when he talks the truth on the airwaves.

Music to my ears:)

The leftie snowflakes cringe and squirm when he talks the truth on the airwaves.

Music to my ears:)

I never had much of an issue with him, fairly meh if anything. He has gone up in my book after this.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭Gen.Zhukov

T'will be interesting to hear 'end of the capital letters' and the 'one eye fella' take on the interview.

"She was very good. Boylan gave her a very hard time. She was very passionate about the misfortune she suffered at the hands of the government. It's the government's fault. After her making a massive contribution to society by producing 7 kids (and each one of them will in turn, contribute by having loads more) she really deserves better."

...or some such bollocks !

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Jimmy. wrote: »

Expect her to be added to the Presidential election ticket

• Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭babi-hrse

I believe people have a right to shelter to be safe because it's inhuman that someone could have no choice but to sleep outside on the street in this day and age. but that does not equate to a new housefront garden and back when the rest of us have to pay taxes a portion of which goes to funding these houses for others.
    While paying for our own mortgage in a house a lot more modest.
    Social housing should be a multi box building water sanitation safety heat and kitchen along with 3 bedrooms think bedsit appearance in the way of features. It's understood anyone can fall on hard times and I fully support that that's why we pay our taxes so our safety net should be there should it happen to us. But it shouldn't be something thats better than what someone else has to pay an arm and a leg for. It should be to make someone want to buy their own or rent property. If I got social housing I would not be going through with my mortgage.

babi-hrse wrote: »
    I believe people have a right to shelter to be safe because it's inhuman that someone could have no choice but to sleep outside on the street in this day and age. but that does not equate to a new housefront garden and back when the rest of us have to pay taxes a portion of which goes to funding these houses for others.
    While paying for our own mortgage in a house a lot more modest.
    Social housing should be a multi box building water sanitation safety heat and kitchen along with 3 bedrooms think bedsit appearance in the way of features. It's understood anyone can fall on hard times and I fully support that that's why we pay our taxes so our safety net should be there should it happen to us. But it shouldn't be something thats better than what someone else has to pay an arm and a leg for. It should be to make someone want to buy their own or rent property. If I got social housing I would not be going through with my mortgage.

So you agree in helping fellow humans out?

No problem with that.

Pity Ms Cash is the opposite and likes to partake in robbing and terrorizing fellow humans.

Ach I’m not doing this again feck it.....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭jay0109

Regina Doherty, Minister for SW, was on Sean O'Rourke show this AM speaking about social housing. On several occasions she spoke about the thousands of social houses currently being built so that people could get their 'forever home'.

Think about that for a second: FG are suppose to be right wing. A major failure of the last mass built batch of social housing was that those who got them never were required to move on even when their situations would have allowed so. And Doherty is supposed to be 1 of the tougher, less passionate members of FG. And here she is talking about 'forever homes'

We really are screwed as a country. it's 1 giant ponzi scheme

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,258 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Any truth to the rumour that Ms Cash is having her first name changed by deed poll from 'Margaret' to 'Gimme More'?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 886 ✭✭✭NasserShammaz

Its remarkable how similar her raving is to John conners, someone ripping us off.... bleeding us dry.... the whole psychology is simplistic and one dimensional. To be honest she is becoming more Victorian freak show each time and will end up joining the continuity Travellers for Travellers and probably occupy one of their own caravans.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Will I Am Not

Could only listen to literally a few seconds of her ranting and raving on that podcast. The woman hasn’t got a clue what she’s talking about, just shouting any old sh*te :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 29,002 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

Music to my ears

they really really don't. in fact any of the callers from that particular grouping end up very easily debunking all of his arguments and points.
    i agree he can be a good presenter but he is no more honest then the rest of the media in my view. he has his particular agenda and people can listen or not.
    I believe people have a right to shelter to be safe because it's inhuman that someone could have no choice but to sleep outside on the street in this day and age. but that does not equate to a new housefront garden and back when the rest of us have to pay taxes a portion of which goes to funding these houses for others. While paying for our own mortgage in a house a lot more modest.

paying taxes and a mortgage is irrelevant to whether a social house has a back or front garden or both. the cost to implement individual gardens for such projects v a communal area is what is relevant.

Social housing should be a multi box building water sanitation safety heat and kitchen along with 3 bedrooms think bedsit appearance in the way of features. It's understood anyone can fall on hard times and I fully support that that's why we pay our taxes so our safety net should be there should it happen to us. But it shouldn't be something thats better than what someone else has to pay an arm and a leg for. It should be to make someone want to buy their own or rent property.

it isn't better than what someone else chooses to pay an arm and a leg for. when social housing was built it was very basic. it's likely any future social house building and current social house building will be basic as well, all be it having to abide by current regulations.
    it is actually not the job of social housing to make one want to rent or buy a house, it's to provide housing for those in need. if down the line the review finds one is over the relevant threshold they are then moved on.
    If I got social housing I would not be going through with my mortgage.

well given you plan to get a mortgage, you likely wouldn't be entitled to social housing anyway.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 670 ✭✭✭sightband

How can the government/state be robbing her, when everything she has is given to her by the state.

Because she has an extremely low IQ and minimal education. She is bordering on mental retardation.

• Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭babi-hrse

wrote:

it isn't better than what someone else chooses to pay an arm and a leg for. when social housing was built it was very basic. it's likely any future social house building and current social house building will be basic as well, all be it having to abide by current regulations.
    it is actually not the job of social housing to make one want to rent or buy a house, it's to provide housing for those in need. if down the line the review finds one is over the relevant threshold they are then moved on.

Are newly built social houses exempt from reg L?
    That's a genuine question I don't know for sure.
    I've seen new social houses with pv panels

well given you plan to get a mortgage, you likely wouldn't be entitled to social housing anyway.
    What kinda statement is that. Just because I can doesn't mean that I should be different like there's some kind of divide that I can never cross over to. What if I stopped going to work and decided to watch jermy Kyle until my situation deteriorates.
    Obviously that wouldn't suit but but I wouldn't be hammered finincially.
    Something needs to be given for social housing partial endorsements of wages by percentage which is something they do.
    Or community service.
    And for serious crime they should be penalised to loose the house. Might even curb crime.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,167 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

Boylan: what about personal responsibility?
    Cash: de government are robbers, they’re robbing all of us.

No, Ms. Cash, you’re the robber, you have a conviction to prove it.

• Site Banned Posts: 272 ✭✭Loves_lorries

jay0109 wrote: »
    Regina Doherty, Minister for SW, was on Sean O'Rourke show this AM speaking about social housing. On several occasions she spoke about the thousands of social houses currently being built so that people could get their 'forever home'.

Think about that for a second: FG are suppose to be right wing. A major failure of the last mass built batch of social housing was that those who got them never were required to move on even when their situations would have allowed so. And Doherty is supposed to be 1 of the tougher, ;ess passionate members of FG. And here she is talking about 'forever homes'

We really are screwed as a country. it's 1 giant ponzi scheme

Doherty is the willie o dea of FG, a self serving hack of the highest order, both o dea and her have prioritised old age pension increases as their number one issue this past few years.

• Site Banned Posts: 272 ✭✭Loves_lorries

Fr_Dougal wrote: »
    Boylan: what about personal responsibility?
    Cash: de government are robbers, they’re robbing all of us.

No, Ms. Cash, you’re the robber, you have a conviction to prove it.

Cash was conditioned both by her own people and the left wing media, political left and various left wing quangos, that the government should shout "how high" whenever Mrs cash yells "jump"

That to her is the norm.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,218 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Jimmy. wrote: »

I'm sure it's been discussed at whatever meetings they have behind the scenes on these shows.

Tbh, I would like to see her on, but I wouldn't expect either of the hosts to grill her in any way. I'm sure they would feel they'd have to side with her, due to 7 kids being involved and all.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement