Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW6 Transfers

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Fantasy Football Scout say Mane is a rotation worry

Is this bollocks?

I think mane is the most likely of the liverpool front 3 to be rotated . They may want someone with pace to play against chelsea in caraboa cup. I dont think anyone will be rested due to tuesdays game against psg but someone may be held back to play the chelsea game.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Always Be Closing

Is Bernardo Silva a rotation risk after 90 mins v Lyon?

Ditto David Silva?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

I don’t think Dilva is.

Who would people choose Sané or Dilva?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Ditto David Silva?

The only one that could possibly take David Silva's place is KDB, and he can't for obvious reason, so your save with him. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Porthallian

Hennessy
    Mendy Alonso Wan-B Duffy
    Salah Pedro Moura
    Zaha Aguero Kane
    Hamer Guendozi Gunnarsson Bennett

Have 2fts but not sure what to do.
    0.5m itb

Anybody see any changes?
    Not sure whether to ship Mendy or hold.

Gunnarsson probably has to go.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,513 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Green&Red wrote: »
    I don’t think Dilva is.

Who would people choose Sané or Dilva?

I have Silva but if I had a choice now I'd have Sane with Mendy not playing.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Foster, Speroni
    Mendy, Alonso, Robertson, Shaw, Wan B
    Salah, Fraser, Pedro, Gunarasson, Walcott
    Arnie, Firmino, Aguero

Been busy at work so catching up now. How many players am I down lads?

Only have one transfer.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Hennessy
    Mendy Alonso Wan-B Duffy
    Salah Pedro Moura
    Zaha Aguero Kane
    Hamer Guendozi Gunnarsson Bennett

Have 2fts but not sure what to do.
    0.5m itb

Anybody see any changes?
    Not sure whether to ship Mendy or hold.

Gunnarsson probably has to go.

Downgrade Mendy upgrade Gunnarsson. Other 4 defenders are good options

• Registered Users Posts: 9,974 ✭✭✭normanoffside

km79 wrote: »
    Playing either makes you lose a FT so if it’s just a straight choice between the 2 options then wildcard
    If you free hit you will get those 3 back AND whoever you sold
    You wouldn’t have made much money on wc anyway so don’t let that cloud your judgement
    If you think you need to do it do It

That's a point.

I have 11 fit players after 2 FTs already used:

Begovic
    Luiz-AWB-Cedric-Robertson
    Salah-Dilva-Richarlison
    Aguero-Mitro-Zaha

Pedro-Mendy-Cairney on the bench, so I'll probably start Pedro over Cedric in case he plays.

Any obvious -4 there? 0.7 itb
    The team looks ok (barring Cedric at Liverpool) if they all start.

dsmythy wrote: »
    I have Silva but if I had a choice now I'd have Sane with Mendy not playing.

Ya I had him at 8.4 but he’s gone on the WC now for Sané

This has my head wrecked, I’m on holidays in Hvar and I’ve spent the day either reading about FPL or thinking about it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,824 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

Anyone think a straight swap Mendy for Delph is decent business?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Lemlin wrote: »
    Foster, Speroni
    Mendy, Alonso, Robertson, Shaw, Wan B
    Salah, Fraser, Pedro, Gunarasson, Walcott
    Arnie, Firmino, Aguero

Been busy at work so catching up now. How many players am I down lads?

Only have one transfer.

If I'm right it's potentially three, definitely one:

- Mendy seems 100% out, but nobody knows what the hell is up with him
    - Pedro got a knock in the CL, but posted on Twitter that he's fine - questionable
    - Arnie came off last week with a knock, but people seem optimistic about his chances

Aguero got a knock last weekend but his substitute appearance against Lyon seems to have quashed any worries there.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Salah to Manè, Pedro to Ramsey, and Kamara to Mitrovic for - 4. Don't burn me, Aaron.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

- Pedro got a knock in the CL, but posted on Twitter that he's fine - questionable
    - Arnie came off last week with a knock, but people seem optimistic about his chances

Aguero got a knock last weekend but his substitute appearance against Lyon seems to have quashed any worries there.

My plan was to hold my transfer and I think I might still do that. I can still field:

Foster
    AWB, Shaw, Alonso, Robertson
    Salah, Pedro, Fraser
    Augero, Arnie, Fun Bobby
    Subs: Speroni, Walcott, Mendy, Gunnarasson

So I still have Walcott to cover Pedro or Arnie missing out.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,533 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Gunnarsson goosed as well. Prob not all that important mind

• Registered Users Posts: 48,152 ✭✭✭✭km79

ShagNastii wrote: »
    Anyone think a straight swap Mendy for Delph is decent business?

That would be a hell no

Going to do Cedric to Alonso with my little fund I had. Means keeping Mendy at the expense of an assured 11 starters but not in the mood for squeezing guys in just to score 2 points.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭Redo91

Had Mendy from 6.0 so wondering should I be getting rid of him with the injury. Have .3 in the bank but still don’t want to be taking a hit to get him back.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,974 ✭✭✭normanoffside

Redo91 wrote: »
    Had Mendy from 6.0 so wondering should I be getting rid of him with the injury. Have .3 in the bank but still don’t want to be taking a hit to get him back.

I'm the same. He's 6.5 now so even if he drops tonight we can still sell for the same price tomorrow.

Redo91 wrote: »

If you have him at 6ml you can afford one drop and based on all evidence so far this season he won’t or shouldn’t drop by more than 0.2 next week
    And who knows he could even be back if his driving sorry his knee/ankle/leg improves .....

• Advertisement

If you have him at 6ml you can afford one drop and based on all evidence so far this season he won’t or shouldn’t drop by more than 0.2 next week
    And who knows he could even be back if his driving sorry his knee/ankle/leg improves .....

If you're willing to even lose 0.1 profit on him he'd have to drop 4 times total to hurt you twice. Worth waiting.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

With mendy injured, ings ineligible, Pedro doubtful and gunnarson an absolute disaster since day 1 I may not field 11 so taking a hit to rid myself of gunnarson.
    Getting hojberg in for him should only really be a -2 in this scenario and I’ll save myself another price decrease on gunnarson & although hojberg has a bad fixture this week at least I’ll have a playing 5th mid for first time this season.

Hogey007 wrote: »
    With mendy injured, ings ineligible, Pedro doubtful and gunnarson an absolute disaster since day 1 I may not field 11 so taking a hit to rid myself of gunnarson.
    Getting hojberg in for him should only really be a -2 in this scenario and I’ll save myself another price decrease on gunnarson & although hojberg has a bad fixture this week at least I’ll have a playing 5th mid for first time this season.

Look at hojbergs minutes
    He was actually in my early season drafts as fodder but there was too much uncertainty over his starts so I too went with Gunnarsson

• Registered Users Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭Taxuser1

Mendy - Shaw
    Hojberg - Richarlinson

For a -8 ?

Seems overkill this week?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Porthallian

Chesty08 wrote: »
    Downgrade Mendy upgrade Gunnarsson. Other 4 defenders are good options

Thinking Mendy/Gunnarsson to Pereira/Frazer

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

I can't do a straight Mendy - Alonso swap, and with Pedro possibly out and not liking Hart as my main keeper, i might use my wildcard this week (only have one FT), after my **** up with it last week. 6 changes in total.

Hart
    Robertson - Trippier - Holebas
    Mane - Silva - Hazard - Pedro
    ----Mitro - Aguero - Wilson---

Mendy, Boruc, Billing, Peltier on the bench

to

Ederson
    -Alonso - Robertson - Walker-
    Moura - Hazard - Mane - Fraser
    --Mitro - Aguero - Wilson---

Boruc - WBA - Billing - Holebas on the bench

Kiith wrote: »
    I can't do a straight Mendy - Alonso swap, and with Pedro possibly out and not liking Hart as my main keeper, i might use my wildcard this week (only have one FT), after my **** up with it last week. 6 changes in total.

Hart

to

Ederson

Your starting team this weekend is excellent bar the Pedro doubt
    I wouldn’t wildcard

• Registered Users Posts: 39,533 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Hogey007 wrote: »

Ward (Cardiff) as a 4.5 mid playing OOP as forward the best bargain basement mid at the moment imo

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Look at hojbergs minutes
    He was actually in my early season drafts as fodder but there was too much uncertainty over his starts so I too went with Gunnarsson

He’s started the last 3 so hopefully he gets a run now, I’ll be wildcarding after gw7 anyway so can reasses then, I was hoping to hold gunnarson until then and avoid a -4 but with so many injuries & doubtful starters this week it was as good a time as any to get shot of gunnarson after his latest setback. Likely to drop to 4.3 soon too.

• Advertisement

Kiith wrote: »

Hart

to

Ederson

I’d agree your team looks solid this week. I’ve brought Hart in on my WC, funny how people view things differently. Admittedly it’s cause I don’t want to double up on defence

Advertisement