Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW6 Transfers

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 819 ✭✭✭blackwave

At the moment I can afford the following for a -8 hit.

Mkhi, Walcott, Pedro > Fraser, Dsilva and Ricky.

It's really tempting me tbh, though the only uncertainty for me is how injured Pedro really is given he said he is fine on Twitter.

I do already have Aguero but I think I will be eventually moving him onto Lukaku in the coming weeks once Pep rotation starts to kick in move so that is one of the reasons why I will Silva as I think he is a bit more nailed on.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Thinking Mkhi, Walcott and Auba out
    David Silva, Richarlison, Firmino in.

I'd prefer Silva and Fraser to Willian and Maddison but think it's 0.2 more. Bournemouth's next 5 fixtures aren't too bad?

I’d be 0.1m short of that move.

I really like the look of Maddison so I’ve my mind made up on him.

Looks like Pedro has tweeted that he’s fine so I’ll just be using my two FT’s this week.

I just don’t fancy those Bournemouth fixtures. I could be way off the mark but I think they’ll struggle to maintain. I’m also wary of that injury he had.

I have Mendy and Aguero so not too concerned about Dilva.

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭mectavba

In the same situation buy have already brought in maddison.

Not sure if Pedro to fraser is worth a hit. 8 could bench him and have Wan B come in this week

• Registered Users Posts: 20,341 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Pete_Cavan wrote: »
    For Liverpool's next two games after this weekend, they have Chelsea away as a 4 and City at home as a 5. I would say Liverpool are more likely to beat City at home than they are to beat Chelsea away. I don't think the official ratings are great tbh.

the-code-is-more-what-youd-call-guidelines-than-actual-rules.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,137 ✭✭✭✭km79

km79 wrote: »

But I have exact money for Pogba
    Who I rightly talked a lot of people out of buying a few weeks ago
    And yet here I am considering him myself now

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭letsgo2018

If I sacrifice Mendy for a 4.0m defender I can upgrade Neves and Ings to Richarldson and Mitrovic. I already have Alonso and Robertson. Opinion?

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭GeordieRebel

Have Arnie, Pedro and Mendy. Worth taking a -4 to sure up that I have 11 players who are going to start on Saturday? Have a 3.9 bench fodder so he won’t play if needed. (Also have Aguero and 3 Liverpool who could be rotation risks.)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭elefant

letsgo2018 wrote: »
    If I sacrifice Mendy for a 4.0m defender I can upgrade Neves and Ings to Richarldson and Mitrovic. I already have Alonso and Robertson. Opinion?

I wouldn't be in a rush to replace Ings. If he keeps scoring at anything even close to his start he's the best value player in the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭Nats9314

Have two FT (again) and cant seem to see how or where i can improve.....
    any thoughts??

Alisson
    Wan-Bis Cedric Sakho Mendy Holgate
    Ricky BSilva Salah Neves Moura
    Aguero Auba Ings

Oh and ive 0.0 itb

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39,501 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Nats9314 wrote: »
    any thoughts??

Alisson
    Aguero Auba Ings

Oh and ive 0.0 itb

You could do with getting a second keeper

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭Nats9314

KevIRL wrote: »
    You could do with getting a second keeper

Have Boruc as bench fodder.....well spotted :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,525 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Nats9314 wrote: »
    any thoughts??

Alisson
    Aguero Auba Ings

Oh and ive 0.0 itb

I'd wait for news on Mendy later, if he's out you're looking at playing Cedric at Pool or Holgate at Arsenal. I'd ditch Holgate I think, Everton are awful at the back. A Wolves defender, while not ideal this week, would be a good long term investment

• Registered Users Posts: 42,080 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Will bank if Mendy is fit or out for just the short term. If he is out for a few weeks I'm tempted by Trippier.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

I have Mendy, Pedro, and Arnie as doubts; I think at least one will have to go. I have 2FT. I have a feeling I may use my WC next week so I'm feeling quite cavalier about my transfers.

Right now I'm hovering on Pedro to Richarlison. I may also do Mendy to another defender, not sure who. Can't be a Liverpool defender, might just do a straight swap with another City defender; Trippier tempting me also.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Mendy out Laporte in.

Probably should have got Trippier tho

• Registered Users Posts: 7,078 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

I have Mendy, Pedro, and Arnie as doubts; I think at least one will have to go. I have 2FT. I have a feeling I may use my WC next week so I'm feeling quite cavalier about my transfers.

Right now I'm hovering on Pedro to Richarlison. I may also do Mendy to another defender, not sure who. Can't be a Liverpool defender, might just do a straight swap with another City defender; Trippier tempting me also.

Shaw?

• Registered Users Posts: 674 ✭✭✭carnie

I'm thinking

Mendy to Alonso
    Arnie to Mitrovic

That should hopefully give me a definite starting 11. Whether Pedro will get a full game is another question.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

carnie wrote: »
    I'm thinking

Mendy to Alonso
    Arnie to Mitrovic

That should hopefully give me a definite starting 11. Whether Pedro will get a full game is another question.

Arnie is more likely to start than Pedro I would think

• Registered Users Posts: 36,086 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

Mendy out Laporte in.

Probably should have got Trippier tho

i don't see a Spurs clean sheet away at Brighton, so you'd be relying on attacking returns IMO. Spurs haven't enough form to be too quick about getting their players in.

• Advertisement

the Mendy injury is a pain in the hole.

should probably get Robertson in, but fixtures obviously aren't brilliant.
    could get Laporte or Walker in. would prefer Walker but I don't trust Pep's wheel of rotation.
    Spurs will get going soon, but I don't trust them away at Brighton, which has me shying away from Trippier.
    i don't trust Utd either, even at home to Wolves. plus I've Patricio and Jimenez. i don't want 3 players in that game.
    i can't trust Arsenal's defence, or else i'd get Bellerin in.
    Leicester under Puel are utterly unpredictable, or else I'd get Pereira or Chilwell in.

as i say, pain in the fúcking hole.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,642 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

have already got Fraser in for Mikhi but tempted to do Walcott to Ricky.  worth the -4?

• Registered Users Posts: 674 ✭✭✭carnie

Arnie is more likely to start than Pedro I would think

I really hope because I don't want to drop Arnie but I'm not sure I want to take the risk. Is there anyword on him?

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭RisingDamp

have already got Fraser in for Mikhi but tempted to do Walcott to Ricky.  worth the -4?

nope

• Registered Users Posts: 42,080 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

carnie wrote: »
    I really hope because I don't want to drop Arnie but I'm not sure I want to take the risk. Is there anyword on him?

Pellegrini said the injury isn't serious and hopes to have him for Sunday. He'll have a late fitness test. I think he will start if he is in anyway ready to play as he is their talisman.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

Pellegrini said the injury isn't serious and hopes to have him for Sunday. He'll have a late fitness test. I think he will start if he is in anyway ready to play as he is their talisman.

All the vibes are that he has rested for the week to ensure he starts on Sunday

• Registered Users Posts: 9,618 ✭✭✭Cartman78

How likely is Lindeloff to retain his place? He's somehow appeared in my latest wildcard draft

• Registered Users Posts: 1,876 ✭✭✭Easy Rod

SlickRic wrote: »
    the Mendy injury is a pain in the hole.

should probably get Robertson in, but fixtures obviously aren't brilliant.
    could get Laporte or Walker in. would prefer Walker but I don't trust Pep's wheel of rotation.
    Spurs will get going soon, but I don't trust them away at Brighton, which has me shying away from Trippier.
    i don't trust Utd either, even at home to Wolves. plus I've Patricio and Jimenez. i don't want 3 players in that game.
    i can't trust Arsenal's defence, or else i'd get Bellerin in.
    Leicester under Puel are utterly unpredictable, or else I'd get Pereira or Chilwell in.

as i say, pain in the fúcking hole.

Exactly where my brain is at... although I actually have Shaw and Chilwell.

I think Roberson is where I’ll end up.

Easy Rod wrote: »
    Exactly where my brain is at... although I actually have Shaw and Chilwell.

I think Roberson is where I’ll end up.

I could also just let Adam Smith come off my bench and save the transfer until we know more.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

Cartman78 wrote: »
    How likely is Lindeloff to retain his place? He's somehow appeared in my latest wildcard draft

He will until the next defeat

Advertisement