Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW6 Transfers

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Cant see why anyone would sell salah this week. He is the best captain option. I can see why people may have sold him last week and on wildcard and can also see why you may sell him next week but i just think it makes absolutely no sense this week.

i think Hazard is a very good argument for captain this week

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

manual_man wrote: »

He is but ultimately salah is a better option this week. I would also say aguero was a better option than hazard for captain last week despite how it panned out .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Porthallian

Dele was injured which is why Winks played is my guess.

True but Son was back and Lamela available.
    IMO it was 3 defensive minded midfielders to avoid the swift Liverpool counter attacks.

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭RisingDamp

Any transfers needed? Have one free

Hennessy

Mendy, PVA, Alonso

Ramsey, Salah, Walcott, Pedro

Mitrovic, Aguero, Zaha

Waiting to transfer Walcott out until after his return to Arsenal. Might do Aguero to Lukaku

• Registered Users Posts: 9,380 ✭✭✭Shedite27

As the resident West Ham fan......

WH have a pretty decent record V Chelsea. Local derby so usually a bit of bite. Over the past 3 seasons:
    3 West Ham wins
    2 Chelsea wins
    2 draws

West Ham changed formation last Sunday, moving from 3 at the back and 2 in midfield to 2 at the back and 3 in midfield. Looked a lot more solid.

Hazard has blanked in 5 of 11 gmes V West Ham, scoring 4 goals in those games

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Porthallian

Shedite27 wrote: »
    As the resident West Ham fan......

WH have a pretty decent record V Chelsea. Local derby so usually a bit of bite. Over the past 3 seasons:
    3 West Ham wins
    2 Chelsea wins
    2 draws

West Ham changed formation last Sunday, moving from 3 at the back and 2 in midfield to 2 at the back and 3 in midfield. Looked a lot more solid.

Hazard has blanked in 5 of 11 gmes V West Ham, scoring 4 goals in those games

Hazard hattrick incoming :P

• Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Salah doesnt look like half the player this season

Fair tempted to sell

• Registered Users Posts: 10,513 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Dempsey wrote: »
    Salah doesnt look like half the player this season

Fair tempted to sell

I'm waiting to see how he is against Southampton. If he can get a couple of goals might be the kick he needs.

dsmythy wrote: »
    I'm waiting to see how he is against Southampton. If he can get a couple of goals might be the kick he needs.

Wouldn't be surprised to see him rested after tonighys performance

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

Hughes to Fraser done for free. Should've done it on wildcard in hindsight

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Walcott to Fraser done, I’ve ended up with 3 Bournemouth players but will be wild carding at international break at the latest so will address it then.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

Done siggy and mhki out for Fraser and eriksen earlier in the week with my 2fts.

Now I'm a little worried about bavies but don't have no money in the bank to move him on for trippier. Only taa as Liverpool cover but it wouldn't surprise me to see mane or salah possibly both rested this weekend I wouldn't feel comfortable looking for either for a hit I will just have to live in fear for 90 mins on Saturday

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Do you guyes this this it would be worth a -8 to do:

Salah>Mane
    Mhikitaryan>Richarlison
    Tosun> Lukaku

The second two are great transfers and will pay for it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭Klonker

Had to take the drop on Walcott as there are too many doubts over my team to move early on my second FT (already brought in Fraser).

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Walcott to Fraser done, I’ve ended up with 3 Bournemouth players but will be wild carding at international break at the latest so will address it then.

Bournemouth have a great run of fixtures so I wouldn't worry about that for a while. :)

Wilberto wrote: »
    Bournemouth have a great run of fixtures so I wouldn't worry about that for a while. :)

It’s funny how people see fixtures.

I’ve had to get rid of Walcott and Mkhi this week and when I looked at Fraser’s fixtures it put me off taking him in.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,952 ✭✭✭boccy23

Vardy v's HUD or Zaha v's NEW.

Would have to take a hit to get Zaha in but want to get Robo back in (I know, I know!!).

• Registered Users Posts: 9,380 ✭✭✭Shedite27

boccy23 wrote: »
    Vardy v's HUD or Zaha v's NEW.

Would have to take a hit to get Zaha in but want to get Robo back in (I know, I know!!).
    You have a power front 8? Both those players/fixtures look undroppable

• Registered Users Posts: 2,952 ✭✭✭boccy23

Shedite27 wrote: »
    You have a power front 8? Both those players/fixtures look undroppable

Sorry, I don't have Zaha.

I would be doing the following:

Cedric > Robo
    Vardy > Zaha

for -4 pts

I have Mendy / Alonso / WannB and Hazard / Mane / Pedro / DSilva and Kun / Wilson.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,784 ✭✭✭Pete_Cavan

I reckon Vardy will do damage this weekend.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

So lost here.

I'm thinking the following:

Hazard to Salah
    Mane to Richi

or

Hazard to Salah
    Dilva to Richi

Or just pray that Salah blanks against Southampton. I only want him for this GW as I think he well outscores Hazard

• Registered Users Posts: 674 ✭✭✭carnie

I have so many red/yellow flags this week and a **** bench. If it all goes tits up I'm looking at only 8 players.

All going well I may bank and do Pereyra to Riccy next week.

I think it's a bit mad Walcott is being offloaded by so many people ahead of his return to the Emirates. At least wait until he scores the inevitable goal against Arsenal!

So lost here.

I'm thinking the following:

Hazard to Salah
    Mane to Richi

or

Hazard to Salah
    Dilva to Richi

Or just pray that Salah blanks against Southampton. I only want him for this GW as I think he well outscores Hazard

I think you need the work out who you want long term.

Salah or Hazard ? That’s your conundrum.

I’d try and have Dilva and Richarlison with one of the above.

Neither to be honest! I plan to rotate the big hitters as they come. Hazard will inevitable fail me. Salah I personally don't think is worth the 13.0M but against Soton I think he outscores Hazard against Hammers.

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭supasoumi99

I have already made my FT (Mhiki -> Maddison) but am now strongly considering Auba -> Vardy also.

Worth it for a -4?!

looking at Salah to Mané, Pedro to Ramsey, and Kamara to Mitrovic for -4. Then 0.1 left i.t.b. for Walcott to Richarlison the following week. My lineup would then be:

Ryan(Button)
    Mendy Alonso Robbo (AWB Bennett)
    Mané Hazard Ramsey Silva Richarlison
    Aguero Mitro (Success)

Thoughts?

I’d try and have Dilva and Richarlison with one of the above.
    Neither to be honest! I plan to rotate the big hitters as they come. Hazard will inevitable fail me. Salah I personally don't think is worth the 13.0M but against Soton I think he outscores Hazard against Hammers.

Think I got it figured.

Hazard to Salah
    Mendy to Steve Cook

Will wait to the very last minute incase of price changes that could work in my favour.

Would give me a team of:

DDG
    Wan-B, Alonso,Robertson
    Silva,Maddison,Mane,Salah
    Jimenez,Aguero,Mitrovic

Bench Hamer,Bennett,Cook,Hojb

For a -4 feel it puts me in a nice position just hoping Mendy is out this weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

looking at Salah to Mané, Pedro to Ramsey, and Kamara to Mitrovic for -4. Then 0.1 left i.t.b. for Walcott to Richarlison the following week. My lineup would then be:

Ryan(Button)
    Mendy Alonso Robbo (AWB Bennett)
    Mané Hazard Ramsey Silva Richarlison
    Aguero Mitro (Success)

Thoughts?

Id wait a week. If one of liverpools front 3 gets rotated this weekend my money would be on mane.

• Advertisement

Id wait a week. If one of liverpools front 3 gets rotated this weekend my money would be on mane.

I kinda doubt there'll be rotation this weekend but if one is to be rested i kind of think it'll be Salah. He's looked out of sorts

Advertisement