Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are ye eatin'? (NOW WITH DRINKING!!!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 548 ✭✭✭Whocanibe

Graces7 wrote: »
    ((HUGS))) The cook deserves more than coffee and I hope your guests appreciated and enjoyed a fine meal.

When you get clean plates back you know they enjoyed it. :D

I'm a very plain and simple cook, Mr Who is actually a very good cook, and likes to try out new things in the kitchen, problem is, I'm a very fussy eater, so it's lost on me. :pac:

But they always come back for the mammy's roasts. :D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,151 Mod ✭✭✭✭igCorcaigh

A (burnt) Durrus cheese omelette with green beans and almonds and chilli sauce.

IMAG0198_1.jpg

Had a ham sandwich , coffee and two jaffa cake mini rolls. The mini rolls have shrunk, but they taste so good. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Had pizza well pineapple with pizza base :D

Now off to raid the freezer for an ice cream

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

So many choices. Stuck between good old mash, beans and egg. Nachos. Fruit and yoghurt. Sandwich and chips.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Yogurt sprinkled with granola.

Trying to be healthy ish.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭jellybear

About to have flatbread garlic bread and a pepperoni pizza from a local restaurant...thankfully they do take away as I'm flaked out on the couch :D

Jam doughnut for dessert!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,151 Mod ✭✭✭✭igCorcaigh

Having a glass of malbec now after all that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭molly09

Homemade veggie soup with toast.
    Short bread biscuits
    Curly wurly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

4 packets of hula hoops and a tin of coke. very unsatisfying.

in bed so will have to wait til tomorrow to replenish.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

All lovely dinners here today. I just had a cheese, ham and tomato sandwich on brown and a coffee now.
    I drove past the Chinese but decided not to get anything.

Found a milky bar and now my love of white chocolate is back with a bang :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Had toast an hour ago. Now a Caramello and a Tiffin.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,106 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Autosport wrote: »
    Found a milky bar and now my love of white chocolate is back with a bang :D

Ya didn't find it darling! Ya feckin knew where it was.:D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,050 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

All lovely dinners here today. I just had a cheese, ham and tomato sandwich on brown and a coffee now.
    I drove past the Chinese but decided not to get anything.

What would you have gotten in the Chinese? also on your samich,Packet ham or behind the counter ham :3?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Whispered wrote: »
    So many choices. Stuck between good old mash, beans and egg. Nachos. Fruit and yoghurt. Sandwich and chips.

Chinese on its way :o

What would you have gotten in the Chinese? also on your samich,Packet ham or behind the counter ham :3?

Chicken curry and fried rice and chips. The ham is crumbed ham from a packet. It's nice enough and not the cheapy stuff.
    I'm sorry now I didn't get the Chinese.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,050 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Chicken curry and fried rice and chips. The ham is crumbed ham from a packet. It's nice enough and not the cheapy stuff.

Mmmm *licks lips*

Some of that left over Sirloin of beef warmed up in hot water. Keeps it moist and juices in. Lots of butter on the bread. A big sandwich. Horseradish sauce layered over it. Golden wonder Cheese and Onion on the side. Listening to the music of my youth.:D

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Some of that left over Sirloin of beef warmed up in hot water. Keeps it moist and juices in. Lots of butter on the bread. A big sandwich. Horseradish sauce layered over it. Golden wonder Cheese and Onion on the side. Listening to the music of my youth.:D

:D

• Advertisement

GIANT Butttons.

Well S. The Chicken curry and fried and chips sounds great. Had it last night and the night before and finished it on Saturday morning and this morning.:D Your ham sounds like the one I buy in Lidl. Feckin lovely stuff cold or toasted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭ArtyC

Wine AAAALLLLLL the lovely wine !

Tayto spice bag crisps

It'll be an early night!

Well S. The Chicken curry and fried and chips sounds great. Had it last night and the night before and finished it on Saturday morning and this morning.:D Your ham sounds like the one I buy in Lidl. Feckin lovely stuff cold or toasted.

I tried the one in Lidl that's thin and it's tasty out. The one from Tesco though is nice as well. I don't think anywhere near here sells ham freshly cut either unfortunately.

LOL! :D WTF! Nice try! I'm still a fair oul youngfella yet. The 40s are special!:cool:

Whatever I have for lunch tomorrow is going to be carby and cheesy and maybe beany too :)

I nearly spit my drink all over keyboard at that one! :D:D

LOL! :D WTF! Nice try! I'm still a fair oul youngfella yet. The 40s are special!:cool:

Joke! I'm not that young myself which means I can get away with it haha.

I tired the one in Lidl that's thin and it's tasty out. The one from Tesco though is nice as well. I don't think anywhere near here sells ham freshly cut either unfortunately.

Sad isn't it? I often bake a small piece of ham for work sandwiches. Deadly stuff. Had some real ham sandwiches with decent cheese this week in the Wicklow mountains. On site catering paid for by the state.:eek:

• Advertisement

Whocanibe wrote: »
    I nearly spit my drink all over keyboard at that one! :D:D

I may or may not have burst out laughing at that :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement