Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Picnic 2019 **Discussion Only // No Ticket Sales / Requests **

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭fish_fingers

I don't know if it's been said here yet but if you don't get the automatic discount follow instructions on:

https://www.electricpicnic.ie/information/ticket-info/how-claim-your-loyalty-ticket-discount-code

They mention that you can also bring in physical proof of attendance to Ticketmaster outlets listed in:

https://www.electricpicnic.ie/sites/live.inviqa.electricpicnic.ie/files/images/ticketmaster_outlets.pdf

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭bergipau

I’ve bought tickets for 13 picnics and only got a discount for 2. I’ve always got the full discount and of course there is nobody on the phones to correct this.

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭boyznoise

A discount code would be much appreciated if going unused :)

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭Feets

Glamping...
    The companies that I know of are hearthworks,
    podpads and
    lpm bohemia...
    Are there any more companies? I wanted the cool white roundy shape one.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭scruff monkey
    Snarky Snark Snark

Feets wrote: »
    Glamping...
    The companies that I know of are hearthworks,
    podpads and
    lpm bohemia...
    Are there any more companies? I wanted the cool white roundy shape one.

Check the EP website for details on what is available.

• Advertisement
    Snarky Snark Snark

@Rico the thread starter, if you're still able to can you edit the first post to add the contact details in for people who need to badger ticket bastard for codes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,952 ✭✭✭Ricosruffneck

@Rico the thread starter, if you're still able to can you edit the first post to add the contact details in for people who need to badger ticket bastard for codes.

My first post is locked to me, I actually can't edit it but can edit my other posts.

Snarky Snark Snark

meh, you can probably beg a mod to unlock it for you

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭dav09

I would love a 3 picnic's or more discount code if any are going/ will be unused?

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭dirkmeister

Some jokers in TM sending out 2 or less codes today. I got mine even though it’s a 3 or more I should have gotten.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,819 ✭✭✭Alkers

Does anyone know if it is Ticketmaster or Festival Republic who manage the loyalty code application process? What system are they using that each year I buy through ticketmaster online yet each year I have to send them all my previous codes in order to get the correct code. With tickets going on sale in the morning and not having my correct code, it's very frustrating!

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭effibear

Wrong code sent to me again this year, always the 1-2 picnics not 3+, I’ve checked my order history and the evidence is all there. Had to buy using the lower discount last year as no time to get updated code. year before I missed out on family camping waiting for code.
    Very frustrating.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭patch

If anyone has a spare code for a 3 year discount, I will send back my very best thanks....😊

• Registered Users Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭Poorside

Podpads won’t have any tents next year, just contracted for wooden structures.

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭setanta74

Bought all tickets through TM since 2014. Family camping since 2015. Got codes automatically last few years. Nothing received this evening yet.
    Any other family campers get theirs? Time to panic?

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭bergipau

setanta74 wrote: »
    Bought all tickets through TM since 2014. Family camping since 2015. Got codes automatically last few years. Nothing received this evening yet.
    Any other family campers get theirs? Time to panic?

I got a code, but it’s the wrong code.
    If you use gmail check if it is in a promotions folder.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Akelly21

If anyone has a spare loyalty code there not using, can I have this please? My contact preferences were changed thanks to GDPR and now I have no loyalty codes. Judging by the amount of people buying early bird I think these will sell out tomorrow so don’t want to miss opportunity. Much appreciated

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭setanta74

bergipau wrote: »
    I got a code, but it’s the wrong code.
    If you use gmail check if it is in a promotions folder.

Im hotmail. Not in junk or spam. Looks like im screwed.
    Family camping will be gone quickly tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭dendof

dendof wrote: »
    I just emailed customerservices@ticketmaster.ie with my pics
    They replied:

So hopefully that works to get code....

Anybody email this earlier today? I did but received no code and I doubt I will before tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭Mucker46

6 picnics all through TM still got code for 2 or less. Muppets.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭jeditokingyoda

I tried contacting TM all day with a few emails, no response back yet, and no codes either. If anybody has spare codes whether it be 1-2 or 3+, I'd be very thankful!

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭GidCudi

dendof wrote: »
    Anybody email this earlier today? I did but received no code and I doubt I will before tomorrow

I’m the same. Emailed my proof earlier and got the same generic reply about getting my code after 6 but got nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,952 ✭✭✭Ricosruffneck

Lads, has anyone stayed in the actual podpads? Are they as claustrophobic as they look?

Snarky Snark Snark

Poorside wrote: »
    Lads, has anyone stayed in the actual podpads? Are they as claustrophobic as they look?

41uHrPEzlYL._SX355_.jpg

(no, just think they look goddamned awful)

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭Lester Freamon

10 picnics and got code for 2.

I smell a rat here. Loyalty tickets to be conveniently sold out before people get their correct code

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭dmm82

In need of a code too if anyone has one spare one. Been to 7 but no code sent to me :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭erica74

Poorside wrote: »

The 2 person ones are snug and uncomfortable when it's particularly hot but by the time EP comes around, we don't usually have to deal with hot temperatures.

Also got a 2 picnic code but I've been to 7.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Poor_old_gill

Anyone know if they still take the photographic evidence?

• Advertisement

erica74 wrote: »
    The 2 person ones are snug and uncomfortable when it's particularly hot but by the time EP comes around, we don't usually have to deal with hot temperatures.

Also got a 2 picnic code but I've been to 7.

Thanks.
    Any idea what the lux ones are like?

Advertisement