Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 3 Transfers

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭rekluse

Augero starts but the rollercoaster is too much, need to ditch Sane now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭bantee

Have exact money for Cedric & Sane to Willian & Alonso, no brainer ya?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭COH

bantee wrote: »

I wouldn't fancy Willian tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 48,137 ✭✭✭✭km79

bantee wrote: »

Willian ?
    No that’s not a no brainer
    Unless you love rotation and nearly getting points every game
    This is what Willian does
    If you really want to chance a Chelsea mid then just get Pedro
    Will also be rested but actually gets points

• Registered Users Posts: 9,675 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Lemlin wrote:
    I will have 2 million spare though so have the option of Aguero to Kane or upgrading Cairney to Mikhi for a -4.
    Lemlin wrote:
    How close are Cairney and Cedric to dropping?
    Lemlin wrote:
    Both are part of my next set of moves. Might have to pull the trigger after tonight's games and just put my account on autopilot because I'm hitting Greece for a week.

Are you sure Mkhitaryan is the one that you want (the one that you want, the one that you need oooh ohh ohh)

Sorry, but you did mentioned Greece.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,934 ✭✭✭normanoffside

tomwaits48 wrote: »
    ah lads my team is in bits : Cairney, Schneiderlin, Aguero, Sanchez, Tosun and King all need to go. Where to start? I have 2FT.

I don't think Cairney needs to go if you have him as bench fodder like me (apparently had a good game today)

Schneiderlin needs to go as does king

Sanchez and Tosun are ok for now, Aguero plays so for me he is fine too, especially if he scores today.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,026 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Mendy is looking like a must have especially if he's playing wing back

• Registered Users Posts: 5,952 ✭✭✭Morzadec

Very disappointing start and team value to take a wack if I don't act so almost certainly going to wildcard

• Registered Users Posts: 6,121 ✭✭✭Invincible

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Mendy is looking like a must have especially if he's playing wing back

Mendy was a must have after his performance last week, same as Alonso this week after 2 good games.

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭RicketyCricket

Moses and Sane have to go now. Neither started a game yet and taking up too much money . Possibly switch to Alonso and Bernardo Silva.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Realised I've enough to do Jiminez to Morata. Hmmm

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Are you sure Mkhitaryan is the one that you want (the one that you want, the one that you need oooh ohh ohh)

Sorry, but you did mentioned Greece.

Mikhi looks the best choice of the 7 mil mids and should score points with Auba ahead of him.

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭tomwaits48

I don't think Cairney needs to go if you have him as bench fodder like me (apparently had a good game today)

Schneiderlin needs to go as does king

Sanchez and Tosun are ok for now, Aguero plays so for me he is fine too, especially if he scores today.

Slightly calmer now lol

Think I'll do :

Sanchez to Micky
    Schneiderlin to Richardison

• Registered Users Posts: 22,525 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Two fts, zero itb. No idea what to do as the plan was to sell Aguero but I can't now.

Patricio Hamer
    Mendy Robertson Tomkins WanB Peltier
    Salah Mané Ricky Cairney Stephens
    Aguero Auba King

Having both Aguero and Auba is really limiting what I can do but I really don't want to sell Auba before Arsenal's nice run and Aguero is on fire. I could downgrade King to a 4.5 and upgrade Cairney to Mkhi or Pedro and then go 4-4-2. Would be happy enough playing both Palace defenders for the next 5 or 6. Anybody see any better options?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

ScummyMan wrote: »
    Aguero out, spread the funds using my banked transfer, and bench boost. That's the plan barring any injuries

Replace Aguero with Sanchez now anyway!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,934 ✭✭✭normanoffside

tomwaits48 wrote: »
    Slightly calmer now lol

Think I'll do :

Sanchez to Micky
    Schneiderlin to Richardison

Looks solid! I have 2FTs as well this week.
    Looking at getting in Mhiky too, either for Mata or Pedro.
    I could also get him in for Cairney and downgrade Tosun and go 3-5-2 but I think i prefer to use my other FT to get in Trippier at the back.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,933 ✭✭✭✭titan18

Really don't get people bringing in Mhki, he's been awful both games so far.

Conundrum for me is how to bring in Mendy. I think Robertson might still be a better long term bet and I really like PVA. Need to make 1.6 to move Kabasele or Daniels to him which is tough.

You also have Alonso and Tripper at similar price points doing really well too, and it's near impossible to have Mendy, Trippier, Alonso and Robertson

• Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

titan18 wrote: »
    Really don't get people bringing in Mhki, he's been awful both games so far.

Conundrum for me is how to bring in Mendy. I think Robertson might still be a better long term bet and I really like PVA. Need to make 1.6 to move Kabasele or Daniels to him which is tough.

You also have Alonso and Tripper at similar price points doing really well too, and it's near impossible to have Mendy, Trippier, Alonso and Robertson

Huh? From the highlights I saw Mkhitaryan was either peppering in low pull back crosses from the right or getting on the end of those coming from the left. Think at 7 with those fixtures and no distractions it was the main guy who stood out to me yesterday.

Perhaps over the 90 he was poor at times? But from the highlights I was encouraged.

Not sure how I get him into my team, unless I drop Pedro and upgrade Coleman to Alonso. Also have King to worry about. Would also like Auba :pac:

Huh? From the highlights I saw Mkhitaryan was either peppering in low pull back crosses from the right or getting on the end of those coming from the left. Think at 7 with those fixtures and no distractions it was the main guy who stood out to me yesterday.

Perhaps over the 90 he was poor at times? But from the highlights I was encouraged.

Not sure how I get him into my team, unless I drop Pedro and upgrade Coleman to Alonso. Also have King to worry about. Would also like Auba :pac:

Apparently siggy looked brilliant yesterday and got 2 points
    Apparently miki was woeful and got 12 points

It’s points we want

If I WC he will be in my team

• Registered Users Posts: 10,508 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

km79 wrote: »

Apparently siggy looked brilliant yesterday and got 2 points
    Apparently miki was woeful and got 12 points

It’s points we want

If I WC he will be in my team

It's tomorrow's points you want not yesterday's. Though bare in mind I say this not knowing if he played well or not.

• Advertisement

dsmythy wrote: »
    It's tomorrow's points you want not yesterday's. Though bare in mind I say this not knowing if he played well or not.

Got lots of points in a tough fixture and now has a gorgeous run of fixtures

• Registered Users Posts: 16,643 ✭✭✭✭dahat

km79 wrote: »
    Got lots of points in a tough fixture and now has a gorgeous run of fixtures

Moura to Mikhi will be my - 4 this week as its a straight swap.

dahat wrote: »
    Moura to Mikhi will be my - 4 this week as its a straight swap.

Not sure if I’ll take a -4 for WC
    Bones of team is solid but still could make 6 changes and B.B. gw 4 maybe

• Registered Users Posts: 22,525 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Cairney and King to Fraser and Ings will be my two transfers I think. Would love Alonso too but no funds for him.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Panicked a little last nite when I saw the potential drops
    Did
    Hudson Odi -> mendy Leicester
    Cedric -> Schlupp

Looking like Jota will be close to a drop too and might have to go.
    Have to decide between Madison and Bilva or even Dilva

• Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭The Phantom Jipper

Cedric to Alonso for me I think. Cedric has betrayed me for the last time.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,026 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Lascelles balbuena Sanchez out
    Alonso Mendy mikhy in
    Worth the -4? All three will probably rise and have great fixtures,

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Tosun -> Ings and will re-evaluate how Alonso is shooting up in price during the week and line up Bertrand to him if it looks like he'll rise.

Alonso Mendy mikhy in

Yes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,508 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Alonso Mendy mikhy in

Good for team value
    Good for form
    Good for fixtures
    Good for aesthetics when you log into your team.

Looks good.

Advertisement