Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 3 Transfers

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,207 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Lacazette due to drop tonight as is Cairney, need to ship them both before price drops. Disappointed in Laca as I think when Emery decides both players on the pitch will be better for Arsenal, he'll come good (but sure what do I know!)

Who to get?

Ings & Alli

or

Zaha & Mkhi

Already have Ricky, Pedro, Salah & Mane. Aguero up top with Zohore (reluctantly)

Completely puzzled here, open to any other suggestions too

Had 2 FT's. Did B

Laca & Cairney out, Zaha & Mkhi in

• Registered Users Posts: 48,137 ✭✭✭✭km79

GiftofGab wrote: »
    Why is everyone selling Lacazette?

Because now they have seen him play............Preseason sucked people in.

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭GeordieRebel

Is Eriksen looking at a drop tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 674 ✭✭✭carnie

I'm thinking King to Wilson and Jota to Mikhi. Will sleep on it.

Cairney dropping is a minor concern but I think I'm going to keep him as bench fodder till the WC.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,124 ✭✭✭Invincible

Is Eriksen looking at a drop tonight?

http://www.fplstatistics.com/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 674 ✭✭✭carnie

Hmm actually I could do King to Ings and Jota to Dilva. Interesting.

Edit: I pulled the trigger on this one

• Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

km79 wrote: »
    Because now they have seen him play............Preseason sucked people in.

Well it was more the not seeing him play that was the problem, he'll probably bang in a shedload next week!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,777 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

Well it was more the not seeing him play that was the problem, he'll probably bang in a shedload next week!

Not looking like an Arsenal goal-fest, less likely a Lacazette one

• Registered Users Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

Thinking of doing Shaw to Alonso and Sanchez to Mhki with my 2 ft.

Shaw doing ok at moment but could be dropped at any time.

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭Seaba

Want to get an Arsenal attacker in. Had ear marked Laca but he is not starting. Hard to have Auba and Aguero without compromising the rest of the team.
    Don't fully trust Miki but maybe I should!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,368 ✭✭✭GiftofGab

So any decent strikers to get in instead of laca?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,529 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Not looking like an Arsenal goal-fest, less likely a Lacazette one

They could have easily scored 5 against Chelsea, highly likely they could actually score 5 against a dreadful West Ham defence. I expect Auba and Lacazette to both start against the lesser teams.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,368 ✭✭✭GiftofGab

Taking a risk and keeping Lacazette. As above poster mentioned he might start against weeker teams. Emery prob wasn't comfortable playing both Laca and Aubh against City and Chelsea.
    Anybody with me?

They could have easily scored 5 against Chelsea, highly likely they could actually score 5 against a dreadful West Ham defence. I expect Auba and Lacazette to both start against the lesser teams.

Coulda woulda shoulda

• Registered Users Posts: 21,096 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Taking a risk and keeping Lacazette. As above poster mentioned he might start against weeker teams. Emery prob wasn't comfortable playing both Laca and Aubh against City and Chelsea.
    Anybody with me?

Ya, I'm keeping him for another week. Will soak up the expected price drop.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭wrestlemaniac

King to Ings and Jota to Mkhi with the 2FT.

1.0 ITB

Really liked the look of Brooks so he is going to be Ralls replacement next week unless there's other fires to put out.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,096 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Coleman & Bilva out
    Alonso & Pedro in

Done

Coulda woulda shoulda

It would help if you backed up your opinion with some reasoning. Why exactly do you not expect Arsenal to score goals, particularly with such an excellent run of fixtures coming up?

Anybody with me?

I have Auba, expecting big returns over the next few weeks. As an Arsenal fan, yesterday looked promising despite the defeat. Some of the attacking play, the cutbacks in particular, was excellent. Lacazette had 14 goals and 5 assists in 25 games last season, can't see Emery leaving such a potent weapon on the bench every week.

It would help if you backed up your opinion with some reasoning. Why exactly do you not expect Arsenal to score goals, particularly with such an excellent run of fixtures coming up?

They could have easily scored 5 against Chelsea,(but they didn't) Listening to that kind of talk for a few years now. I hope you are right but I am not an optimistic Aresenal fan

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭FastFullBack

Banked last week and had 1 million in the bank with the plan to upgrade Mahrez to De Bruyne. He was going to be my season long city midfielder.
    Now I've done Mahrez to Dilva. Hopefully he is pretty rotation free with KDB out.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

It's....... THEO TIME! Jota out Walcott in. Don't like doing transfers early but exact funds for next planned move so can't afford Jota's drop tonight. Hopefully I don't get stung with any injuries.

They could have easily scored 5 against Chelsea,(but they didn't) Listening to that kind of talk for a few years now. I hope you are right but I am not an optimistic Aresenal fan

No idea what you've been listening to but they scored more goals than Chelsea and United last season and the same number as Spurs. Scoring goals has never been an issue for them so not sure what you're basing your opinion on. Anyway, will leave it that.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,823 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Chose Jota to Pedro over Madisson. Hopefully he starts ahead of Willian

• Registered Users Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭Fromvert

Laca and Kenedy out, Ricky and Arnie in. 0.8m banked

• Registered Users Posts: 8,770 ✭✭✭893bet

Walker to Alonso.

• Registered Users Posts: 828 ✭✭✭SkySter

Did Ward to Alonso before the rise.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,680 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

KWP to Alonso
    Sane to Pedro, and done.

1m itb...

Owned Alonso most of last season and the season before I think.

Won’t be owning him this season at all.

Think people will be relying on attacking returns and I don’t see him as being successful as previous seasons.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Owned Alonso most of last season and the season before I think.

Won’t be owning him this season at all.

Think people will be relying on attacking returns and I don’t see him as being successful as previous seasons.

I agree.

Last season I believe he went 10 weeks or so of just getting 1s and 2s. Chelsea have decent fixtures coming up but I expect Newcastle to score next week so I believe he's heavily reliant on attacking returns.

Advertisement