Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Family of seven sleep in Garda station Mod note post one

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,106 ✭✭✭PlaneSpeeking

oceanman wrote: »
    do you really think that less would taken from your salary!???

Well apparently we don't directly pay anything from our taxes to the fragrant Ms Cash and yet a few euro from a thankful old dear to a kind coach driver comes DIRECTLY from one's pay packet!

Odd that!

Lux23 wrote: »
    You're only 26 and you could lose that job tomorrow. When I was your age everyone around me worked. A year later nearly all of my friends had lost their jobs or were working fewer hours. Some left the country, one or two never got a job again because they were in their 40s working in the construction industry in 2007, and are considered too old for a lot the work now.

Don't be cocky mate, you're only ever one paycheck away from unemployment and homelessness.

Absolute garbage and peddled by the homeless charity cartel to keep dissenters quiet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 general_patton

Mike Hoch wrote: »
    What one must remember is that people like Murphy and Coppinger don't care about the crisis.

They care about getting elected.

If they can bitch and moan on behalf of a few thousand wasters in their respective constituencies, and can then get a few hundred outsiders allocated to social housing in their area, they care not what the working people evicted from private housing care about their stance, as they were never going to vote for them anyway. The only possible drama is when the Irish on the social waiting list realise they've been usurped in the queue by the outsider. Something Coppinger will probably put down to government mismanagement when she's out canvassing, despite the fact she is fully in favour of it. It's easy to trick the uneducated. Fast forward 10 years, Copps now has the welfare lifers and the Syrians with the new passports voting for her.

People who go to work and buy houses and rent on the private market are collaborators with the regime who should be treated with contempt as far as this mob are concerned.

murphy , boyd barrett and coppinger want much much more than the government to deal with homelessness , they want to completely upend the entire system and make us a communist state

in this sense dissilussionment or even despair amongst a significant percentage of the population about the housing crisis is a real gift as its about the only way the nutty politics of the far left could gain traction

if the dail was full of ruth coppingers , we would turn into a dictatorship within a month as no free person could vote for the policies of these loons , only by force can you get people to agree to public ownership of everything .

as for the media , D4 is a state of mind , an ideology , while not from there , our president is D4 , mary robinson is D4 , philip boucher hayes is D4

bolsheveik sensibilities but pure filthy lucre in terms of material wants , the media set in ireland are the biggest fcuking hypocrites in the land .

ps , check out one philip o connor , a journalist based in sweden

guy went full retard over the mrs cash story and it was beautiful in terms of PC leftism gone over the edge .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Melendez

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,849 ✭✭✭✭Idbatterim

There is an agreement between ff and fg, that 2/3 of any available money goes on spending and one third on tax cuts. Last year a worker on 30,000 received a 78 euro tax cut over the year, the welfare wasters over e250 increase. You’re choosing to avoid the elephants in the room!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭stratowide

Melendez wrote: »

Have you ever tipped anyone before?..If you have and haven't asked was that money going
    To be declared as PAYE earnings then you are complicit in it too.
    Was the tip included in the bill at a restraunt..?
    Has anyone ever done work for you and not given you a bill/invoice..?
    If the answer is yes then you too are a fraudster.

murphy , boyd barrett and coppinger want much much more than the government to deal with homelessness , they want to completely upend the entire system and make us a communist state

in this sense dissilussionment or even despair amongst a significant percentage of the population about the housing crisis is a real gift as its about the only way the nutty politics of the far left could gain traction

if the dail was full of ruth coppingers , we would turn into a dictatorship within a month as no free person could vote for the policies of these loons , only by force can you get people to agree to public ownership of everything .

as for the media , D4 is a state of mind , an ideology , while not from there , our president is D4 , mary robinson is D4 , philip boucher hayes is D4

bolsheveik sensibilities but pure filthy lucre in terms of material wants , the media set in ireland are the biggest fcuking hypocrites in the land .

guy went full retard over the mrs cash story and it was beautiful in terms of PC leftism gone over the edge .

His Twitter feed is comedy gold:
    @philipoconnor
    13h13 hours ago
    More Philip O'Connor Retweeted Sindy Joyce
    Funding for Travellers was slashed by some 90 percent.
    Austerity kills, and we let it happen.
    “I’m just asking questions” is the greatest moral cowardice I ever heard - Philip O’Connor on Margaret Cash and the backlash.

Thank God a lot of the ****e is in Swedish!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

Absolute garbage and peddled by the homeless charity cartel to keep dissenters quiet.

Why is it garbage?

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭22michael44

ELM327 wrote: »
    I think alas it is you who needs further information and education around the use of simile/metaphor and exaggerated sarcasm as forms of satire.

i think he's pretty good at satire given a few people in this thread had a full-on breakdown about one of his obviously-not-serious posts.

Why is it garbage?

Still waiting on your "proof" that I am "intent on demonising innocent children".

Let's get that out of the way first eh ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭ayux4rj6zql2ph

Don't be cocky mate, you're only ever one paycheck away from unemployment and homelessness.

I’m not being cocky at all I’m being truthful which is wrong in the eyes of some it seems.

Would you rather I signed on instead and not pay any taxes?

I work tirelessly for the 6 months I do work and enjoy the 6 months where I’m off, all funded by myself and only myself

The sainted mother used to give dire warnings "if you get pregnant you'll end up on the streets with nothing".

A rare occurrence of her not being right, may God rest her soul.

those were the days, eh?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,605 ✭✭✭gctest50

And what's happening in sweden at the moment ?

He is like the cat when she's in heat, "presenting" himself to get r∅de

and tomorrow ? be at it again - just can't get enough of being r∅de

It's a mental illness - like Stockholm syndrome

• Registered Users Posts: 21,639 ✭✭✭✭ELM327

i think he's pretty good at satire given a few people in this thread had a full-on breakdown about one of his obviously-not-serious posts.
    Perhaps you could fill the rest of the class in on the titillation?

Don't know how to spell lol mags Ur gas !! I know what you CAN do though.... f*ck off and clean up your own mess . Sick of looking at her and hearing about her . Parasite .

'sick of looking at her' says the person stalking her facebook page
    you guys amuse me

you guys amuse me
    Considering he funds her lifestyle choice, he's entitled to a snoop.
    Although I'd question the rationale behind the snoop.

ELM327 wrote: »
    Perhaps you could fill the rest of the class in on the titillation?

can't be bothered finding the post, it's the one where he said you're only contributing to the country if you pay billions in tax. certain people are still crying about it

Well apparently we don't directly pay anything from our taxes to the fragrant Ms Cash, and yet a few euro from a thankful old dear to a kind coach driver comes DIRECTLY from one's pay packet!

Odd that!

I'm not saying my taxes don't go to Ms Cash. But under-declaring your income has a similar adverse effect on the exchequer.

I pay a lot of tax. So does my partner. It is galling that someone who doesn't work isn't contributing as much as I do. But it also annoys me when someone works and doesn't pay their fair share of tax. Surely you agree?

I'm not saying my taxes don't go to Ms Cash. But under-declaring your income has a similar adverse effect on the exchequer.

I pay a lot of tax. So does my partner. It is galling that someone who doesn't work isn't contributing as much as I do. But it also annoys me when someone works and doesn't pay their fair share of tax. Surely you agree?

I refer you to my past post - "proof" or apology please. Dealer's choice.

Ah, the perfect cop-out.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Melendez

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭stratowide

you guys amuse me

Jaysus if you are going to put up your whole life on public display don't be surprised
    If you get a few comments about it.
    If you don't want people commenting on it take it down.
    Pretty simple really.

can't be bothered finding the post, it's the one where he said you're only contributing to the country if you pay billions in tax. certain people are still crying about it
    Ah the old switcheroo, gotcha.
    Solid as a chocolate teapot, watertight as a sunken ship, but omnipresent in all contentious b.ie threads.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 173 ✭✭Mike Hoch

His Twitter feed is comedy gold:

@philipoconnor
    13h13 hours ago
    More Philip O'Connor Retweeted Sindy Joyce
    Funding for Travellers was slashed by some 90 percent.
    Austerity kills, and we let it happen

Thank God a lot of the ****e is in Swedish!

First time I've ever seen the words Travellers and slash, without the words hook and wedding/ funeral/ christening in the same sentence.

Melendez wrote: »
    Or in the real animal kingdom, those squirrels that can't collect enough acorns die of starvation because the better squirrels survive as per "survival of the fittest."
    It played into this small idea called evolution. A fella called darwin wrote a little known book about it, you should check it out. Sponging off others is a uniquely human trait.

Your first comment on the thread is attacking children sleeping in a garda station.

Helps the "optics" - sadly you can't see the carefully practiced compo faces but sure there will be more.

Then you spend the rest of the thread denigrating their mother and saying she should never have had them.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,849 ✭✭✭✭Idbatterim

Melendez. I’ll keep this brief. If you could not declare some of your income. Would you do it? If someone gave you a few hundred euro gift, cash N hand, you’d declare it to revenue? Or are you a tax martyr for this banana republic with its world class welfare system ?

Ah, the perfect cop-out.

Okay so let's get this straight.
    • Accuse me of something
    • Get asked for proof
    • Ignore and deflect
    • Ask different question
    • Be told you'll get an answer when you prove false accusation
    • Ignore and deflect again.
    • Get called out.
    • Try to take moral high ground ?

The ignore function was created for posts like these.

stratowide wrote: »
    Jaysus if you are going to put up your whole life on public display don't be surprised
    If you get a few comments about it.
    If you don't want people commenting on it take it down.
    Pretty simple really.

wooosh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,994 ✭✭✭c.p.w.g.w

Speak for yourself, I could lose my job tomorrow, I'd have enough to live on for 18 months including my bills and mortgage. Not including my entitlements, which I would claim as I've be contributing taxes for the 10 in this country.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement