Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tommy Robinson jailed

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,044 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

FTA69 wrote: »
    There was another march for Robinson yesterday in central London, around 5,000 people which was significant drop in numbers on the ones previous but still very substantial. Speakers included various right-wing figures from Britain and Europe, the white supremacists of Generation Identity were also present getting clapped and cheered on by the crowds.

More disturbingly, members of the RMT trade union (including good friends of mine) were set upon by a mob of around 30 football hooligan types while in a pub in Westminster. Steve Hedley, the assistant general secretary was glassed in the face and two women were beaten as well, all having to go to hospital. I'd seen a load of scum milling about so myself and others had skipped off via Green Park before it happened.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/jul/14/police-tell-trump-supporters-not-to-gather-at-us-embassy

This is the real face of these scumbags, for all their moaning about Islamists and paedophiles, the people they chose to attack were trade unionists. This is basically what the far right do - use issues of concern to promote themselves and then violently attack their opponents. We're definitely in worrying times.

The English love a good scuffle. These lads were probably upset at losing to Croatia other night and let their Scummy anger out on innocent people.

The English still have huge problem with the Nationalist Bunch

The English love a good scuffle. These lads were probably upset at losing to Croatia other night and let their Scummy anger out on innocent people.

Imagine tarring any other race/culture/community with the same brush...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,237 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

The state of this wanker. Apparently he's a restaurant owner. Imagine how he treats his staff...

https://twitter.com/SoniaGallegoAJE/status/1018151468925444096

Ah, now I see where the Gammon thing came from.

Imagine tarring any other race/culture/community with the same brush...

But they have a problem. Even the left love a scuffle and are mad for beating. But the Nationalist lads go to extremes and on different level. Been to Rugby League and Boxing matches and seen fights all time, that's before we get to football. It's just a culture over there.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,252 ✭✭✭FTA69

The English still have huge problem with the Nationalist Bunch

That's it alright mate. A group of forty men travelled all the way around the back of the march, half a kilometre from the FLA demonstration to Westminster station and then launched an attack on RMT trade unionists because they were wound up about Croatia. Sounds entirely plausible alright. Clearly no politics at all behind the targeting of political opponents.

• Advertisement

That's it alright mate. A group of forty men travelled all the way around the back of the march, half a kilometre from the FLA demonstration to Westminster station and then launched an attack on RMT trade unionists because they were wound up about Croatia. Sounds entirely plausible alright. Clearly no politics at all behind the targeting of political opponents.

But that's how they roll indeed

Its not just a sheer coincidence that they do that every time they get beat.

They then target innocent victims. It's been like that for 40 years or so. Not changed, and not changing soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,907 ✭✭✭Stephen15

What are trade unionists doing at a pro immigration event. Surely trade unions should want to prevent mass immigration as it creates a race to the bottom for the ordinary British workers who they claim to represent. Overpaid trade union fat cats who care more about their pay packet than about the workers they represent there's a surprise.

But then again Tommy is a racist as I guess it's racist now to speak the truth about Islam and mass immigration from the third world.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭Taytoland

Communists taking a hiding is no bad thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,423 ✭✭✭batgoat

This thread is doing a fine job at showing the behaviour that Robinson supporters will justify.

Taytoland wrote: »

Another supporter of women-bashing cowards.

• Advertisement

But that's how they roll indeed

Its not just a sheer coincidence that they do that every time they get beat.

They then target innocent victims. It's been like that for 40 years or so. Not changed, and not changing soon.

This has to do with far right elements violently attacking people they perceive to be political opponents, this has been a hallmark of the far right since time immemorial. A few years ago Tommy's EDL attacked a union office in Liverpool. This has f*ck all to do with football angst and everything to do with bashing the "reds". Wake up.

When that love Ulster Parade happened here it made main news for few days at least.

You barely see what happened yesterday anywhere because it happens so often.

When Ireland beat England in 1988 Irish business were attacked in London and Birmingham. Same v Germany and even last week Ikea was bashed around after Sweden game.

But it's seen as acceptable in England.

Most these ***** are smelly Scummy ****ers but it's so ingrained into these ***** it's seen as sort of acceptable.

If you see these ***** coming you get out of way and let Police try bash few heads.

Hell even left love scuffle in England just look at the links.

Another supporter of women-bashing cowards.
    It's why I don't attend or sign up to any Unions. Full of reds, so I just stay away.

This has to do with far right elements violently attacking people they perceive to be political opponents, this has been a hallmark of the far right since time immemorial. A few years ago Tommy's EDL attacked a union office in Liverpool. This has f*ck all to do with football angst and everything to do with bashing the "reds". Wake up.

Wake up? I was bashed by a White Nationalist myself before cause I was a 'Paddy'. I'm half English I lived about quarter my life in England. I ****ing know what I'm talking about and yes football is central to it for some these scum bags.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,321 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

It's why I don't attend or sign up to any Unions. Full of reds, so I just stay away.

Still happy to see women getting beat-up though.

Still happy to see women getting beat-up though.

Haven't seen any story on this, just the men would do.

Yeah we all the know the type. Would scab during a strike, sell out his own workmates and condones bashing women.

Typical Loyalist in other words.

Wake up? I was bashed by a White Nationalist myself before cause I was a 'Paddy'. I'm half English I lived about quarter my life in England. I ****ing know what I'm talking about and yes football is central to it for some these scum bags.

Then stop trying to say the reason far right elements attacked trade unionists was a bit of frustration over the football for f*ck’s sake. These people have a program and an agenda, it isn’t some blind rage over the World Cup.

Then stop trying to say the reason far right elements attacked trade unionists was a bit of frustration over the football for f*ck’s sake. These people have a program and an agenda, it isn’t some blind rage over the World Cup.

But it happens far more frequent when they get beat. Statistics from BBC TV prove this. It's not just coincidence.

Not all these blokes support football that was never my point. My point was that it's a rooted ingrained problem with football yobs as well as Nationalist ones but happens more frequent when a football related thing happens.

It's really there in black and white

Yeah we all the know the type. Would scab during a strike, sell out his own workmates and condones bashing women.

I'm self employed, so no one is my master.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭thebull85

Get the fu*k out of here calling people scabs, so what if they pass a picket, ive done so a few times in my life out of necessity. The need to work to feed my family and keep a roof over their head. I have dealings with unions in this country and they are a bunch of self serving cnuts. All for the employee me hole.

thebull85 wrote: »
    Get the fu*k out of here calling people scabs, so what if they pass a picket, ive done so a few times in my life out of necessity. The need to work to feed my family and keep a roof over their head. I have dealings with unions in this country and they are a bunch of self serving cnuts. All for the employee me hole.

Anyone crossing a picket is a low scab. Typical of the mindset of the core of Robinson’s supporters; women bashers and scabs. Honestly says it all.

P*ssing and crying about free speech and then trivialising far right scumbags attacking Irish trade unionists for speaking against them. You couldn’t make it up.

Anyone crossing a picket is a low scab.

You have no clue about whats going on in peoples lives to call them scabs is ridiculous. You're a disgrace.

You have no clue about whats going on in peoples lives to call them scabs is ridiculous. You're a disgrace.

Better than lending support to women bashers and English far-right hooligans. What a joke like. An Irish fella seal-clapping the type of people that attacked Irish people throughout the 70s and 80s.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,423 ✭✭✭batgoat

The user justified attacking members of a union.... You're really prioritising the issues at hand, aren't you? You seem far less concerned by the violent attacks. The blocking of a bus by protesters because the driver was wearing a head scarf.

Wouldn't you agree that the other user is in fact a disgrace for his justification of attacks?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭FingerDeKat

batgoat wrote: »
    This thread is doing a fine job at showing the behaviour that Robinson supporters will justify.
    In fairness they are just islamophobic cockroaches that like telling scary stories while they circle jerk...not surprised they are also liked by orange kunts as well.

Better than lending support to women bashers and English far-right hooligans. What a joke like. An Irish fella seal-clapping the type of people that attacked Irish people throughout the 70s and 80s.

Where did i lend support to women bashers and far right hooligans? You're the joke here mate. Did you find a source yet for the glassing of a woman?

Full of s*ite typical union man.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,185 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

Maybe the Irish branch of the Yaxley Lennon fan club are unaware how a lot of Irish people in England were treated by the Yaxley Lennons of their day during the IRA's mainland bombing campaign :rolleyes:

Where did i lend support to women bashers and far right hooligans? You're the joke here mate. Did you find a source yet for the glassing of a woman?

Full of s*ite typical union man.

Mentions it above in the Daily Record article.

You support Robinson and have expressed support for the marches and the people involved in it. Well this is what they do - attack trade unionists. Despite all the waffle about free speech and paedos and terrorists, yesterday’s targets were Irish trade unionists.

This is the reality of the trend you’re supporting.

• Advertisement

batgoat wrote: »
    The user justified attacking members of a union.... You're really prioritising the issues at hand, aren't you? You seem far less concerned by the violent attacks. The blocking of a bus by protesters because the driver was wearing a head scarf.

Wouldn't you agree that the other user is in fact a disgrace for his justification of attacks?

I justified attacking members of a union???

Where? When?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement