Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tommy Robinson jailed

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,200 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭terryduff12

Thickos from the left and Thickos from the right but there's no denying a majority of muslims treat women children homosexuals Jews and Sikhs and the odd black dog very badly.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,286 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Billy Mays wrote: »

the author of that doesn't think much of Stephen the martyr does he?

Somebody on twitter suggested a Live Aid type single to support Tommy and some lyrics were put together

https://twitter.com/LittleBritFirst/status/1001459223237099521

tommy1.png
    tommy2.png
    tommy3.png

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭thebull85

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 778 ✭✭✭BabyCheeses

I get a laugh from all the virtue signaling. We have laws to protect the victims of rape but all of a sudden people dont want to protect the victims when they can get a dig at a group they dislike. Really shows how much they care about the victims.

I get a laugh from all the virtue signaling. We have laws to protect the victims of rape but all of a sudden people dont want to protect the victims when they can get a dig at a group they dislike. Really shows how much they care about the victims.

You seem to be under the misapprehension that one cannot care about the victims and despite Stephen at the same time. The two are not mutually exclusive. You also seem to be under the misapprehension that what Stephen was doing was in any way helping the victims.

Anyway.. sorry to disappoint some of you but Tommy is doing as well as can be expected in prison. Very low muslim population and he has the support of many of the inmates in the prison.

thebull85 wrote: »
    Anyway.. sorry to disappoint some of you but Tommy is doing as well as can be expected in prison. Very low muslim population and he has the support of many of the inmates in the prison.

well he is an ex-con, thug and part-time football hooligan so it is not surprising he has the support of criminals.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭WinnyThePoo

I don't know about inmates supporting him. Aren't pedophiles the lowest of then low in prison and usually kept away from general population?.

Why would people be happy with pedophiles getting off on mistrial due to tommies stupidity?.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 302 ✭✭AfterLife

Very low muslim population and he has the support of many of the inmates in the prison.

Sounds about right.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 778 ✭✭✭BabyCheeses

You seem to be under the misapprehension that one cannot care about the victims and despite Stephen at the same time. The two are not mutually exclusive. You also seem to be under the misapprehension that what Stephen was doing was in any way helping the victims.

I think you have me mixed up. I agree that nothing he did was to help the victims and those defending Stephen don't care about helping them either.

If anything they want it to go poorly. I've already seen people pretending that the media not covering the trials is because they are covering it up instead of actual laws that exist to keep the victims safe.

I don't know about inmates supporting him. Aren't pedophiles the lowest of then low in prison and usually kept away from general population?.

Why would people be happy with pedophiles getting off on mistrial due to tommies stupidity?.

What mistrial are you referring to?

What paedophiles are you referring to?

AfterLife wrote: »
    Sounds about right.

Care to expand on this?

I think you have me mixed up. I agree that nothing he did was to help the victims and those defending Stephen don't care about helping them either.

If anything they want it to go poorly. I've already seen people pretending that the media not covering the trials is because they are covering it up instead of actual laws that exist to keep the victims safe.

Nope, no mixup. I cant make head nor tail of the second paragraph at all

Ive seen some posts on this thread laughing at the possibility of a man getting savagely raped in prison..

But its all the right wingers who are scum yeah?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭pitifulgod

Ive seen some posts on this thread laughing at the possibility of a man getting savagely raped in prison..

But its all the right wingers who are scum yeah?

I'm struggling to find them so they're not exactly a regular occurrence in the thread. I'm happy he's going to prison, I don't wish any such thing on him but he has broken the law.(Not the first time) I think a drop in his regular harassment of people will have a net positive effect.

pitifulgod wrote: »
    I think a drop in his regular harassment of people will have a net positive effect.

What regular harrasment and of what people?

Care to expand on this?

No surprise that he would find support in a prison, full of thugs.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭pitifulgod

What regular harrasment and of what people?

Of people who are Muslims, he regularly harasses people at mosques and excitedly records it as if he's proven something. That's not hardhitting journalism, that's being a dick.

• Advertisement

Of people who are Muslims, he regularly harasses people at mosques and excitedly records it as if he's proven something. That's not hardhitting journalism, that's being a dick.

The mosques you are referring to had hate preaching going on.. That was the whole point of him being there. He is not showing up at random mosques harassing people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,464 ✭✭✭Ultimate Seduction

Nothing to do with Tommy but this is the the kind of thinking he's fighting for. The police officer is scared ****less

https://twitter.com/OnlineMagazin/status/1001551553453527041

The mosques you are referring to had hate preaching going on.. That was the whole point of him being there. He is not showing up at random mosques harassing people.

Not for the next 13 months anyway. Hopefully Tommy can find some peace in his rehabilitation and reevaluate how he wants to support his community in the future.

AfterLife wrote: »
    Not for the next 13 months anyway. Hopefully Tommy can find some peace in his rehabilitation and reevaluate how he wants to support his community in the future.

He wont serve 13 months.

He wont serve 13 months.

He also won't go within an arses roar of a courthouse or a mosque until his full sentence has elapsed.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,165 ✭✭✭Captain Obvious

What are you talking about? The only people who mentioned his treatment was his own supporters who laughably spoke about him receiving a death sentence. Nobody else was all that bothered.

What are you talking about? The only people who mentioned his treatment was his own supporters who laughably spoke about him receiving a death sentence. Nobody else was all that bothered.

There was a post about Tommy getting raped in prison, if it is not there now then its been deleted. I cant be assed going back looking for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Berserker

I think a drop in his regular harassment of people will have a net positive effect.

I'm guessing that this is a typo and you are taking about the regular harassment that he is subjected to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭WinnyThePoo

What mistrial are you referring to?

What paedophiles are you referring to?

This is odd dishonesty.

• Advertisement

This is odd dishonesty.

I didnt understand your post at all.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement