Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Late Late Show 25th May 2018

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,618 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Nah I'm not going too far
    Ol' Donie wrote: »
    Oy had one eh dem. It didn't bleedin work cos I asked me ma for some baking powder - do you remember asking your ma for baking powder? - and she just gave me some flour and said go 'way you little bollix.

Do yis remember when your ma gave you some flour and said go 'way you little bollix?

Yes I would use nearly the whole lot of it with my fleet of boats doing trips aroung the bath :pac:. I also recall feckers cutting the actual cereal boxes to steal the toys, that was why they put them within the cereal, that was the 80's when things were tough, simple things amused people.

The HSE will now have to organise clinics all around the country, I’m sure they make one great job of it altogether, with no direct cost or inconvenience to the clients in search of the services.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,637 ✭✭✭An Claidheamh

The X analogy was terrible :)

The photos of Mrs Halapanavar and claims of misogyny, imprisonment of women and SHAME SHAME were over the top.

Hopefully Rosa, Imelda or whatever the feck they're called etc will just go away.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭brooke 2

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Adulting, What?

That's a new one on me also! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭anthonyjmaher

Sense has arrived, if anyone wants an abortion they can have one regardless of some random punter who thinks they shouldn't have one.
    I think now that it has been accepted that there are no rights for the unborn child, and the state has accepted this as a fact, then abortion should then be suggested to parents who have no means of supporting children.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Irish people led by the nose by the Irish media again.

Feck off...

• Registered Users Posts: 72,179 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

Leo Varadkar has just tweeted...

''It has truly been a historic day for the people of Ireland. Getting their chance to vote for this very important decision has not been easy, but let it be known...from this day forth, Jason Byrne will no longer be allowed on television.''

M

I wonder when the hundred or so rich kids who flew 30mins on a plane from London, probably to vote but not actually on the register, claim it was thanks to them the referendum passed.

And the fact it was a bank holiday weekend in the Ewe Kay was nothing to do with it :D

Could Repeal stuff be turned in to anything useful? Any countries where Repeal stuff would be in demand?

I'm trying to think of a pun or phrase with repeal/re-peel A D but I can't think of any.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,307 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

Leo Varadkar has just tweeted...

''It has truly been a historic day for the people of Ireland. Getting their chance to vote for this very important decision has not been easy, but let it be known...from this day forth, Jason Byrne will no longer be allowed on television.''
    #RepealJason

• Advertisement
    M

M&S turning in to LIDL/ALDI.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,287 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

Ryan, says "We've come quicker to the exit polls, than we expected, as Jason Bombed" :eek:

Can you vote again?

Standout i say!;)

Unless Jason can't read, it was advertised on the box, you clown Jason:rolleyes:

As i've got my special commemorative weetabix microwaveable bowls :D

(Isn't he dyslexic?)

I think he was a great advert for the 'Yes' campaign-like 'if you vote No, you may give birth to an unfunny idiot like Jason Byrne'...

A generally good sign of a f**king atrocious 'comedian' is them laughing at their own jokes...when nobody else is. (I have to wonder if there was some stock footage used for the laughing audience).
    he is funny here in fairness

He's not-he's painful...

Even his 'riffing on Emmet Kerwan's material' was just...cringe.

Kirwan was bordering on interesting-but he was proselyting at times. The cut to the audience and the expression on that one guy summed it up entirely.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,307 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

I'm trying to think of a pun or phrase with repeal/re-peel A D but I can't think of any.

Start a band called Repeal. Get a hit summer single under your belt and watch the merchandise fly out the door.

M

I was thinking of converting them all in to Rathkeale shirts for the T market but it just wasn't working out.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,320 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Corn Flakes reflectors, bowls and spoons.

newmember? wrote: »
    She's more than likely still quite affected especially actually discussing the event.

It did happen relatively recently. She is still living with the consequences of the attack and will be for a long time. Heard her on the radio saying how long it takes her to even do her hair. :(

M

Is it over? I wasn't paying attention :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,737 ✭✭✭Yer Da sells Avon

Bullshit. They made up their own minds this time, rather than being led by the nose by the Catholic Church, which thankfully had the good sense to keep a relatively low profile during the referendum.

I think now that it has been accepted that there are no rights for the unborn child, and the state has accepted this as a fact, then abortion should then be suggested to parents who have no means of supporting children.

That’s what the gubbermint hope for as part of a solution to housing crisis.

Apparently some are planning a big shindig at Dublin Castle similar to the marriage equality
    i. e. trying to get their photo taken.

I think that would be such bad taste.

The hyperactive juvenile twitterati just don't realise this referendum and some people on both sides have very sensitive and understandable reasons for their positions, unlike the last one.

To try to party, brag and virtue signal due to it, is quite disgusting imo.

I agree with you and I voted Yes.

• Advertisement

It was a fairly agressive campaign, even on de Boards some people got rather fired up over it. My hope is there's another referendum in 25 years.

Will be interesting when the Dáil legislate for conservative abortion measures.

As was mentioned earlier, half of FF and many in FG and Indos and possibly SF will not want the British system.
    It's effectively anti-Down syndrome and privatised for profit.

There may still be protests, but people are so fatigued at this stage, they'll be ignored.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,082 ✭✭✭TheRiverman

I have always made up my own mind when voting and totally ignored all media.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,082 ✭✭✭TheRiverman

Is that a new song ?

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭M.Cribben

who's the last guest?

M

Will be interesting when the D legislate for conservative abortion measures.

As was mentioned earlier, half of FF and many in FG and Indos and possibly SF will not want the British system.
    It's effectively anti-Down syndrome and privatised for profit.

There may still be protests, but people are so fatigued at this stage, they'll be ignored.

Yes I want to see it basically on tap like ordering a coffee up to 12 weeks, anything else is a joke.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

The HSE will now have to organise clinics all around the country, I’m sure they make one great job of it altogether, with no direct cost or inconvenience to the clients in search of the services.

They can't get what they are currently doing right. They'll not get this right either. They'll outsource it to Marie Stopes....ah well, that's somewhere used to being firebombed....

• Registered Users Posts: 19,591 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

Hiking good.

High Kings bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,015 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Get on with it Ryan.
    I want to get a call that Iv won the car. :)

Michael Mcdowell and

Michael mcnamara and Peadar Tóibín..

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭Say Your Number

Rory Best on guitar??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,591 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

The lowest form of music is the rambly Dubilin nonsense.

Advertisement