Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Late Late Show 25th May 2018

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,828 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Nah I'm not going too far
    He strikes me as more a bully than a comedian.

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭M.Cribben

He's right about the divide and rule strategy.
    Look at the repeal referendum. With the population divided in 2 and fighting with each other, attention is diverted away from the government. Right in the middle of 1 of the biggest scandals in the country (Cervical Check), which should have brought down the government and dismantled the HSE - which has caused the deaths of 17 women already and potentially more in the future. There's not a tap about it in the papers today. People too busy arguing over the 8th amendment. It's worked out wonderfully for the government. People are even siding with unpopular politicians who's careers should be down the toilet (e.g. Joan Burton).
    Expect more of these divisive strategies in the future.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,100 ✭✭✭trixiebust

The Late Late is so much better when drinking cheap plonk, pity I've only discovered it on the last of the series ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 72,286 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

The misery slot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,593 ✭✭✭Wheeliebin30

Cocaine.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,686 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Jason Byrne should be banned from television
    Did Michelle Visage give Jason a pair of her glasses

• Registered Users Posts: 1,239 ✭✭✭physioman

For **** sake Jason Byrne...

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Oh my god I hate this fcuking imbecile

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

Dubs have more in common with London than me, someone from rural "London"derry. I have heard Dubs admit that themselves, they were the two major cities during the empire days.

Why wouldn't they? You're both in a different country, the two capital cities would be naturally likely to have more in common. What's your point here?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 502 ✭✭✭Pero_Bueno

Think this guy is one for the "Unfunny Irish comedians" thread ...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,620 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

JaMarcus wrote: »
    Jaysus, he's attacked Fine Gael AND RTE.

That's two of Tubs' holy trinity. If he says anything about lounge music, they'll cut to a commercial break.

Tubs is Fianna Fail through and through, his grandfather was in the IRA and was a close pal of DeValera

• Registered Users Posts: 12,430 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Bring back Angel woman.

Wow, the wackiness. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,737 ✭✭✭Yer Da sells Avon

What’s an establishment lackey??????

He's as comfortable with Fine Gael as he is with Fianna Fail. Just about trusts Labour, but they'd be a bit extreme for him.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

Ask him about his multiple speeding offences, including doing 140 in a 80 zone with his child in the back after he’d been stripped off his license already :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

M.Cribben wrote: »
    He's right about the divide and rule strategy.
    Look at the repeal referendum. With the population divided in 2 and fighting with each other, attention is diverted away from the government. Right in the middle of 1 of the biggest scandals in the country (Cervical Check), which should have brought down the government and dismantled the HSE - which has caused the deaths of 17 women already and potentially more in the future. There's not a tap about it in the papers today. People too busy arguing over the 8th amendment. It's worked out wonderfully for the government. People are even siding with unpopular politicians who's careers should be down the toilet (e.g. Joan Burton).
    Expect more of these divisive strategies in the future.

Referendum has been in the pipeline for years and the date was set before the cervical check scandal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 828 ✭✭✭JaMarcus

The amount of times he says "right?" Is infuriating.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,740 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

I hate rats, too much pissing by them and they carry disease.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,100 ✭✭✭trixiebust

Even with the cheap plonk, Byrne is not funny. The Mrs has turned him off & gone to Netflix!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,593 ✭✭✭Wheeliebin30

Does anyone actually like this chap??????

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,127 Mod ✭✭✭✭Say Your Number

Anyone else not shocked by the poll results :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭TheRiverman

This is dire in the extreme.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭anthonyjmaher

Absolutely despise this guy. Populist, liberal, bleeding heart nonsense which the media lap up. Not a mention of personal responsibility in anything he says. Nobody forces anybody to injects themselves with heroine, they have to take responsibility for their own behaviour. If he feels so strongly about everything why doesn't he join Sinn Fein. Then he can be populist and hurl from the ditches and get paid for hit.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

Good Evening all, for the last show, hic :)
    TV3 have the last laugh, they will have the Champions League Final next year while RTE have feck all.

Twice as much Tommy Martin, (for the ladeez:D)
    he does king well

Muireann O Connell got off lightly :P:P
    Wonder is Daniels massive fan watching from her prison cell tonight?

If there were any hair products on the show, she should hold on to the hair files :D;)
    Some Friday they need to put audience members car keys in to a fishbowl and pair them up.

No doubt spoonsored by Plenty o Fish :)
    lol

God and the angels love her.
    murpho999 wrote: »
    He had her on before and did almost the same interview.

Why is a space cadet like this give a platform on national TV?

I had a chat with Roma Downey, she has no faith in Derry's game v Donegal on Sun ;)
    I'm dying to know how Leitrim voted :D

Aaaaahhhhh, Lovely Leitrim :D
    22 years

For once - sounds right

Getting in line i hope with the rest like Scotland when Alexander Pacteau got 26yrs for the murder of the Tipp woman he murdered!

M1yq.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 19,620 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Pero_Bueno wrote: »
    Think this guy is one for the "Unfunny Irish comedians" thread ...

The poll on that thread has Jason Byrne in second place on 23%. Only Alisson Spittle is unfunnier on 34%

• Registered Users Posts: 33,740 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Never used the word 'landing' for a hall here.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,598 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

Oh jaysus.

Is the immersion coming?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,828 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

thelad95 wrote: »
    Ask him about his multiple speeding offences, including doing 140 in a 80 zone with his child in the back after he’d been stripped off his license already :)

And with no inshurdance, pure out and out scum to share the road with.

Swords District Court heard on the day he was stopped by the Garda Traffic Unit at a checkpoint in the village he lives in, he admitted to the garda he had no driving licence and no insurance as he had 13 penalty points, meaning he was automatically banned from driving.

http://www.thejournal.ie/comedian-jason-byrne-fined-3616895-Sep2017/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,262 ✭✭✭Baron Kurtz

The mother just summed it up - a right Dublin jackeen.

Her summary was a thick auld one's jaded process.

Advertisement