Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pavee point criticise judge for telling truth

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39,022 ✭✭✭✭Permabear

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39,022 ✭✭✭✭Permabear

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

Mother of wagons

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭North inner city hoodlum

jiltloop wrote: »
    The sentences reported in that article are ludicrous. 4 years for killing a person, he'll probably be out in 2.5 years. Zero deterrent.

The sentenced people didn't bring the "stick gun" that's why they didn't get major sentences.

Not that I agree with the sentences now mind you, I pity the younger kids that have to witness all the sh!te and told it's a part of their culture.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

I advise you all to look at 98fm Facebook for Dublin talks as the video posted is absolutely shocking.

The travellers ran the poor little pony into the ground and it collapsed on the road....

Sickening really sick backstards.

I wonder does John Connors or pavee point have anything to say.

They pelted the woman with stones and damaged her car and get this her 11 month old child was also in the car.

Shocking shocking stuff and it took a foreign lady to stop and video it and everyone else drove on by.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,480 ✭✭✭wexie

Of course they f'ing won't :mad:

if they did have something to say they'd probably manage to somehow spin in into them being the victims of racism because people are giving out to them.

All the while happily skipping over the fact that people are giving out to them not because they are travelers but because (in this particularly video) those people behaved like animals

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭Count Down

wexie wrote: »
    Of course they f'ing won't :mad:

if they did have something to say they'd probably manage to somehow spin in into them being the victims of racism because people are giving out to them.

All the while happily skipping over the fact that people are giving out to them not because they are travelers but because (in this particularly video) those people behaved like animals

Animals don't behave like this. :(

Count Down wrote: »
    Animals don't behave like this. :(

that is very true :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭Uncharted

The most sickening thing of all is that I'm not one bit surprised.

These people are FILTH. Utter FILTH

• Registered Users Posts: 4,541 ✭✭✭Topgear on Dave

They pelted the woman with stones and damaged her car and get this her 11 month old child was also in the car.

Shocking shocking stuff and it took a foreign lady to stop and video it and everyone else drove on by.

She got out of the car to give out to them, Id say she was damn lucky to get away so lightly.

No sane irish person would do that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

I advise you all to look at 98fm Facebook for Dublin talks as the video posted is absolutely shocking.

The travellers ran the poor little pony into the ground and it collapsed on the road....

Sickening really sick backstards.

brave woman I was expecting her to get a slap off one of the real animals in the video

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

She got out of the car to give out to them, Id say she was damn lucky to get away so lightly.

No sane irish person would do that.

I've gone into a camp after 2 before, they were more confused then anything.

I'm sane well don't have insane stamp but hey if they keep getting away with things it will never change.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭JMNolan

https://www.facebook.com/adriankandjeremyd

Video can be found here, shocked but not surprised at the video.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭Gravelly

JMNolan wrote: »
    https://www.facebook.com/adriankandjeremyd

Video can be found here, shocked but not surprised at the video.

That woman is braver than I am, that's for sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭tomofson

The traveller community should not be allowed to keep animals of any kind.

Pavee Point have gone to ground on this.
    Not a peep about animal cruelty.

Just wait until little Miss Bridgy-Ellie is not allowed in to
    parade around the local boozer begging in her communion dress......

Its 'discrimination' they will cry ......
    Fcukin' pack of lowlife sh1ts.

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Pronto63

Uncharted wrote: »
    Pavee Point have gone to ground on this.
    Not a peep about animal cruelty.

Just wait until little Miss Bridgy-Ellie is not allowed in to
    parade around the local boozer begging in her communion dress......

Its 'discrimination' they will cry ......
    Fcukin' pack of lowlife sh1ts.

Have any of our namby pamby liberal media outlets asked Pavee Point for a comment or to condem this behaviour.

Bet not. This country needs to man up ffs!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

That video sickened me to the core.

I really hope Pavee Point address the incident.

There's people out there in the travelling community who are not fit to keep horses and ponies.

Or any animal for that matter.

I want the ISPCA to get proactive on this issue. Start investigating nationwide.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭Minister

That video sickened me to the core.

There's people out there in the travelling community who are not fit to keep horses and ponies.

Or any animal for that matter.

I want the ISPCA to get proactive on this issue. Start investigating nationwide.

Won't happen as too many people are afraid of personal reprecussions from these violent thugs.

They won't though, have they ever come out to condemn any kind of behaviour in their community? Or even acknowledge that some of the behaviour might be less than kosher?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,194 ✭✭✭highdef

Minister wrote: »
    Won't happen as too many people are afraid of personal reprecussions from these violent thugs.
    And therein lies the problem. What if the likes of TV3 or RTE did something about it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,318 ✭✭✭Vel

Martin Collins from Pavee Point told me over the phone directly that travellers love their animals and treat them well :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Not sure which travellers he's mixing with! Must be that large majority, and its just that small minority that don't :rolleyes:

Vel wrote: »
    Martin Collins from Pavee Point told me over the phone directly that travellers love their animals and treat them well :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Not sure which travellers he's mixing with! Must be that large majority, and its just that small minority that don't :rolleyes:

That's just pure "Chemical Ali" stuff.
    He is the main cheerleader for these illiterate,backward cruel b@stards.
    He's a piece of sh1t.

I am sending emails this evening after work regarding this incident to all appropriate departments.
    I'm sick of the treatment animals recieve from these poxy travellers.
    Horses,ponies,dogs etc ... all abused and left to die in horrible circumstances.
    At least,us humans know what were dealing with and can stand up for ourselves!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭Minister

highdef wrote: »
    And therein lies the problem. What if the likes of TV3 or RTE did something about it?

Tge individuals who would confront them for the programme would be threatened......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 451 ✭✭hurler32

They are outbreeding the law abiding population hand over fist , travellers have anything up to 10 children for social welfare purposes and the ten have a further ten making a 100 within 20 odd years ... meanwhile tax paper John has 2 who have a further 2 making 4 v 100 . Many smaller towns and villages are totally over run with travellers and even large towns in munster like Ennis and Tralee are becoming lawless ..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭tomofson

hurler32 wrote: »
    They are outbreeding the law abiding population hand over fist , travellers have anything up to 10 children for social welfare purposes and the ten have a further ten making a 100 within 20 odd years ... meanwhile tax paper John has 2 who have a further 2 making 4 v 100 . Many smaller towns and villages are totally over run with travellers and even large towns in munster like Ennis and Tralee are becoming lawless ..

They are like 0.5% of the overall population, I dont like them one bit myself but it is unrealistic to say they will outbreed settled people.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭Sandor Clegane

tomofson wrote: »

They shouldn't be allowed to live.

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭ninja 12

tomofson wrote: »

Agree with this .

We had a rescue dog that was originally from travelers .

Any time she heard a horse on the road she went mental , huddled in a corner , terrified .

She had a few scars from hew previous "owners " as well .

• Registered Users Posts: 15,862 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

ninja 12 wrote: »
    Agree with this .

We had a rescue dog that was originally from travelers .

Any time she heard a horse on the road she went mental , huddled in a corner , terrified .

She had a few scars from hew previous "owners " as well .

I found a young Greyhound in Galway. She was in a bad state & I took her to the Vet. He looked at her teeth & said she's a traveler dog. I asked how he knew & he said she had been fed sh*t food. I decided to keep her & registered that I had her with the Guards - safe in the knowledge that the travelers wouldn't come looking.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,862 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

Uncharted wrote: »
    That's just pure "Chemical Ali" stuff.
    He is the main cheerleader for these illiterate,backward cruel b@stards.
    He's a piece of sh1t.

I am sending emails this evening after work regarding this incident to all appropriate departments.
    I'm sick of the treatment animals recieve from these poxy travellers.
    Horses,ponies,dogs etc ... all abused and left to die in horrible circumstances.
    At least,us humans know what were dealing with and can stand up for ourselves!

I guess that he would say the same about all the horses that had to be rescued in Galway or the children that literally stoned a foal to death.

Normal people would stop someone doing this & call the Guards. The traveler community just deny it's them. It's the old good people standing by argument. It should be a crime to witness animal cruelty & not report it.

Advertisement