Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Late Late Show Friday 11th May

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,598 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

Body shaving men's range?

Aye aye aye.

What have we become?

What have we done to ourselves?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,739 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

No buzzkill tomorrow night :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭Too Tough To Die

Gash

• Registered Users Posts: 72,286 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

mzungu wrote: »
    I don't think the LLS crowd were impressed by Ash!
    Their buzz was killed.

They are about 20 years too old to be singing about summer being gone and it being a buzz kill. Lads the GCSE's were 20 years ago. 20 Years!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Manky selection hamper

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

Weak looking food hamper

Audience should walk out in disgust.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

Oh crap. The royal wedding.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,827 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

This will be a wafflers interview.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭JohnnyChimpo

vladmydad wrote: »
    When feeling start super ceding biological facts , then we’ve really got a problem

Are you a biologist? Anything on Pubmed you want to link? Or maybe a Jordan Peterson video, that seems more your speed

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Skid X wrote: »
    Weak looking food hamper

Audience should walk out in disgust.

More Vincent de Paul than Late late Show

• Registered Users Posts: 8,719 ✭✭✭sudzs

Do you have scientific evidence to back that nonsense up

Yes, 2 sexes, xx and xy chromosome arrangement, everything else, gender-wise, anything goes. And why not. Have you scientific evidence to say otherwise?

I meant to say when they were on, I love Ash.

Not the most interesting post if the evening, (better than royal wedding b*llocks), but I want it on the record.

M

RobertKK wrote: »
    No buzzkill tomorrow night :)

And Lidl are doing 1.5 litres of 7% Sangria for €10, life doesn't get much better of a Saturday night...

https://www.lidl.ie/en/special-offers.htm?articleId=9211

• Registered Users Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭Icsics

Manky selection hamper
    The worst audience prize ever, they deserve better after having to sit through this rubbish!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭Icsics

Manky selection hamper
    The worst audience prize ever, they deserve better after having to sit through this rubbish!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

lufties wrote: »
    Trans-phobia? Is that some made up word like islamaphobia?

ticking a lot of boxes, mate. Certain irony to the fact that you probably consider yourself a "freethinker" who doesn't capitulate to "leftie identity politics" or something like that, yet you repeat what you've been taught so obediently :)
    First Atlantic dawn. Now lufties. What's your problem?. We all have different opinions on things. Relax pal.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,739 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

I saw Prince Charles and Camilla in Kilkenny. It was a lovely day out...

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭vladmydad

When feeling start super ceding biological facts , then we’ve really got a problem

Just try being nice. It's much easier.
    Ok I will , oh by the way I identify as a 97 year old tortoise, if you don’t refer to me as such, you will be held accountable by the law .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭mollser

sudzs wrote: »
    Yes, 2 sexes, xx and xy chromosome arrangement, everything else, gender-wise, anything goes. And why not. Have you scientific evidence to say otherwise?

Where does non binary fit in. 00?

• Advertisement

Well, I think it's fair to say everyone has a look at the Royal Wedding, even those who pretend to have no interest.
    It is truly a magical occasion which never fails to delight the millions watching.

That's S-k-i-d, Stephen.

• Registered Users Posts: 72,286 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

Say goodbye to your privacy, Meghan.

M

Will he ask that question...

ad-composite-prince-harry.jpg?strip=all&quality=100&w=750&h=500&crop=1

Halo me b*llix, they're just people!

F*ck sake.

She was 36, she is 36! Spooky!

Not spooky, it happens ro literally every person who doesn't die by the age of thirty f*ckin five.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,924 ✭✭✭cute geoge

when will emma mic mhathuna be interviewed????

• Registered Users Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭JohnnyChimpo

First Atlantic dawn. Now lufties. What's your problem?. We all have different opinions on things. Relax pal.

Mate, I'm horizontal on my couch watching Shaun of the Dead, i couldn't be any more relaxed without loosening my sphincter. It's actually really easy and worthwhile to tell transphobic idiots that they're embarrassing themselves

Ol' Donie wrote: »
    I meant to say when they were on, I love Ash.

Not the most interesting post if the evening, (better than royal wedding b*llocks), but I want it on the record.

Did you ever get around to seeing them live, Donie?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,737 ✭✭✭Yer Da sells Avon

Ok I will , oh by the way I identify as a 97 year old tortoise, if you don’t refer to me as such, you will be held accountable by the law .

Who hurt you?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,017 ✭✭✭ParkRunner

How did they go from Oh Yeah to Buzzkill! They’re tickets would want to be given out free to the audience

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭vladmydad

lufties wrote: »
    Trans-phobia? Is that some made up word like islamaphobia?

ticking a lot of boxes, mate. Certain irony to the fact that you probably consider yourself a "freethinker" who doesn't capitulate to "leftie identity politics" or something like that, yet you repeat what you've been taught so obediently :)
    There are no opinions with regard to facts

Advertisement