Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Late Late Show Friday 11th May

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,591 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

lufties wrote: »
    We'll have some misery next, or some compelling indoctrination to whichever agenda pravda are pushing. Its funny, I live quite close to Russia, but society seems so harmonious and peaceful compared to life in a city like Dublin.

It's a f*ckin war zone here.

Yesterday my neighbour brought his own brown bin back into his garden but didn't do mine. After me doing his green bin last week!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

If you got Monday off work on condition you watched it I would look forward to it :D

No Bank Holiday across the water for this one, alas.

Only the Heir Apparent's Wedding gets a Holiday for his future subjects.

I'm going on that list, amn't I?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,107 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

RobertKK wrote: »
    He is coming across so well, he knows he can't change it and accepted it and just seems a lovely chap.

I see pain oozing from his eyes and in his parents eyes

• Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

Goes to show the only disability in life is a bad attitude. Fair play to him.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

His attitude is amazing. I really couldn't see myself being as strong as this guy in his situation.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭lufties

ticking a lot of boxes, mate. Certain irony to the fact that you probably consider yourself a "freethinker" who doesn't capitulate to "leftie identity politics" or something like that, yet you repeat what you've been taught so obediently :)

Ticking boxes? It would take some Looney leftist to police this forum. Ireland is being ruined by you people and you don't even realise it.

Yes, the natural way of things is boring..Nah, not buying it.

What?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭EPAndlee

Ol' Donie wrote: »

Yesterday my neighbour brought his own brown bin back into his garden but didn't do mine. After me doing his green bin last week!

I'd launch his bin through his sitting room window

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭vladmydad

sudzs wrote: »
    vladmydad wrote: »
    There’s only 2 genders........ quite remarkable how that is a controversial statement these days but biology and facts don’t care about your feelings

There are only 2 sexes, gender is an entirely different thing.... so not so much a controversial statement as an incorrect one.
    Do you have scientific evidence to back that nonsense up

• Registered Users Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

The fecking cheek of him :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,737 ✭✭✭Yer Da sells Avon

Leftties don't believe in facts

You'd get the impression reading some people posts on here that they don't care about other people's feelings.

I know what I'd rather be accused of.

That kid is the coolest.

Wow.

Hard to keep up that level of positivity indefinitely.

Good look to him, though.

He has the right attitude.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

This young fella is from the same estate I grew up in. Wouldn't really know him but my brother would alright. Fair play to him, some attitude to have.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭lufties

I meant with regard to anti social behaviour, women going around in pyjamas shouting and roaring, identity politics, male bashing etc.

I'd burn the f*cker's house down. Not if it's a semi-detached though. I'm not making that mistake again. :o

I love Ash, seem them loads of times.

They've been making excellent music for years after most of their contemporaries gave up.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭Say Your Number

This song about Ray Darcy?

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

How the mighty have fallen

• Registered Users Posts: 81,618 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

This tune should come on for the misery slots, Buzzkill.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

I thought they died of Ash dieback.

Buzzkill!

Surely the most appropriate song ever played on the Late Late!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,593 ✭✭✭Wheeliebin30

Jesus I thought we got rid of ash 20 years ago:(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

An apt name for this song.

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭vladmydad

Leftties don't believe in facts

You'd get the impression reading some people posts on here that they don't care about other people's feelings.

I know what I'd rather be accused of.
    When feeling start super ceding biological facts , then we’ve really got a problem

I meant with regard to anti social behaviour, women going around in pyjamas shouting and roaring, identity politics, male bashing etc.

It's the shouting and roaring that gets me.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,307 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

They are miming!

• Registered Users Posts: 35,816 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

WHat this song called ?

vladmydad wrote: »
    When feeling start super ceding biological facts , then we’ve really got a problem

Just try being nice. It's much easier.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,307 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

I don't think the LLS crowd were impressed by Ash!

Advertisement