Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Late Late Show Friday 11th May

Options
  • 11-05-2018 8:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19,579 ✭✭✭✭

5 weeks from yesterday the World Cup starts. So, that's good.

In the meantime, here's today's guest list:

Jamie Heaslip: Rugby fella, who I think seems like a decent chap. Retired recently, I think due to injury, him & his Mrs are expecting a child.

Some fella wrote a book about that lady Megan whatever who's marrying that prince of England fella. He's on. Don't ask me, I read the bit on entertainment.ie twice, and that's all I remember.

A kid who was injured leaving him paralysed is on. Sounds like a sad story. Don't like the sound of that.

There seems to be a discussion about being trans. I don't have anything to say about this, so I'll just say that's nice.

Johnny Logan is on, the only dignified thing about the entire Eurovision. (Are we really getting excited about sending Ryan O'Sh...never mind...)

And Ash are on. Ash! Yes!

So that's yer lot. Go for it. Get the beers in.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭EPAndlee

Discussion about being trans?

mwv5sz.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 71,699 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

Evening all! :)

tenor.gif

cf9230957c8a6c61f7cc021a353c4710.gif

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,306 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

Ol' Donie wrote: »
    5 weeks from yesterday the World Cup starts. So, that's good.

In the meantime, here's today's guest list:

Jamie Heaslip: Rugby fella, who I think seems like a decent chap. Retired recently, I think due to injury, him & his Mrs are expecting a child.

Some fella wrote a book about that lady Megan whatever who's marrying that prince of England fella. He's on. Don't ask me, I read the bit on entertainment.ie twice, and that's all I remember.

A kid who was injured leaving him paralysed is on. Sounds like a sad story. Don't like the sound of that.

There seems to be a discussion about being trans. I don't have anything to say about this, so I'll just say that's nice.

Johnny Logan is on, the only dignified thing about the entire Eurovision. (Are we really getting excited about sending Ryan O'Sh...never mind...)

And Ash are on. Ash! Yes!

So that's yer lot. Go for it. Get the beers in.
    Holy 1990s throwback Batman!!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 26 guestwifi

When I was a child I used to wonder why they couldn't put on the Toy Show 52 weeks of the year, instead of only once....

When I was a teenager I used to think that anyone who watched The Late Late was soooooo lame....

When I was in my twenties I used to think that The Late Late was the most depressing way to spend a Friday evening....

If you're waiting for me to say now that I'm in my thirties I love it, sorry to disappoint. I'd rather scoot bare-arsed across a field of nettles than watch Tubs present a discussion about transgenderism. Life has use for ye yet lads, even if you've nothing else to do doing nothing is better than watching that tripe.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Ah ffs, Iv'e just made a nice cup of tea and opened a box of my favourite buns only to find, they are half the size they were last week, this build up to the show is not starting out well at all

• Advertisement

Not a great looking line up either, meanwhile Deadpool, Thanos, and Becks on with Graham tonight

guestwifi wrote: »
    When I was a child I used to wonder why they couldn't put on the Toy Show 52 weeks of the year, instead of only once....

When I was a teenager I used to think that anyone who watched The Late Late was soooooo lame....

When I was in my twenties I used to think that The Late Late was the most depressing way to spend a Friday evening....

If you're waiting for me to say now that I'm in my thirties I love it, sorry to disappoint. I'd rather scoot bare-arsed across a field of nettles than watch Tubs present a discussion about transgenderism. Life has use for ye yet lads, even if you've nothing else to do doing nothing is better than watching that tripe.

Well ye are paying some heed to it now..... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 81,221 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Cutbacks in RTE.

M

I remember having one of those desks in primary school, my hole must have been numb the entire 9 months, pure hardship.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

That Ireland's Got Crap In The Attic show with John Creedon recently was a bit like the Antiques Roadshow without the good part where they crush the dreams of the plebs by telling them their heirlooms might fetch £50 at auction on a good day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,237 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

I remember having one of those desks in primary school, my hole must have been numb the entire 9 months, pure hardship.

Had one of those aswell :D

• Registered Users Posts: 19,579 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

EPAndlee wrote: »
    Discussion about being trans?

mwv5sz.jpg

Trans? No, wait, I meant trains. Choo choo!

Not really. It's trans.

Aim and fire at the LLS house band just to make sure.

M

They should restore some old cars one year.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,389 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

I want Gay Byrne to be sitting under one of the sheets.

"To be honest Ryan, I lost interest after a few days and it's still looking as bad as it was.

I've been mostly watching Columbo and Minder on ITV3 since then and I have no regrets"

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,306 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

The sheer pain from some of them was unreal. Cushions should have been mandatory.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

It's like the Toy Show for snobs!

Funny...I sold an identical horse on eBay last week to somebody in Ireland.

Ryan, quit foaling around.

:cool:

• Advertisement

Chair looks great.

Fair play, that chair looks amazing!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭EPAndlee

Fantastic job done on that chair

Ryan, quit foaling around.

:cool:

Go easy now, it was a spur of the moment decision.

Gets jacket and exits

This contest is over, thats your winner right there

Your man didn't really restore the Petrol Pump at all.

My first obsession in life as a tiny 2 year old girl was petrol pumps... I would have been in ecstasy over this, except I’d have wanted petrol, diesel or paraffin to be pumped out of it.

Cool...he's turned it into a time machine!

Use it to go back in time to when the LLS was good.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,771 ✭✭✭✭FixdePitchmark

what the **** is this

modern art or restoration.

• Advertisement

I wonder in 100 years time on the LLS will somebody restore one of those electric car charge stations?

Advertisement