Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone into Funko Pop Vinyl

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,087 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Have a Porg Chase, Sapper Chase and Mr Meeseeks for trade looking for Riddler Chase

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭dazza161989

Have Demogorgon chase, star lord chase for trade. I have that riddler chase but I did take sumthing special for me to part company with it!

A couple of additions to the star wars collection!

Got two nice ones today Clark Kent and Gargamel with Azrael.

Got a general hux today as a gift for someone I know am very tempted to keep it as it's very sought after.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭racersedge

Have been quiet as of late, mainly due to a lack of space to display. Couldn’t turn down the Han/Greedo who shot first scene that Forbidden Planet got in last week. Also on my trip to the city there I came across Mace Windu. Completed my little binge in the Disney Store at the top of Grafton Street of all places and came across a Bruce Banner one. Said to myself I’m not going to let that be left!

Had to move the collection to the guest bedroom as it was starting to take over our bedroom!!!!

Had to move the collection to the guest bedroom as it was starting to take over our bedroom!!!!

racersedge wrote: »
    Have been quiet as of late, mainly due to a lack of space to display. Couldn’t turn down the Han/Greedo who shot first scene that Forbidden Planet got in last week. Also on my trip to the city there I came across Mace Windu. Completed my little binge in the Disney Store at the top of Grafton Street of all places and came across a Bruce Banner one. Said to myself I’m not going to let that be left!

Very jealous of those star wars pops buddy!!

I was up in Belfast for an early birthday trip to see the ice hockey. I took the opportunity for a quick look in their Forbidden Planet. Came out with the X-Wing trio of Wedge, Biggs and Porkins. Had my eye on treat since I came across it on an Australian pop culture site. Was no sign of it coming our way anytime soon so when I saw it on the shelf i nabbed it. I was always a big fan of the (now Legacy branded) X-Wing book series so have a soft spot for Wedge.

While scooting around I spotted the Grindlewald pop just sitting on its own. The wife is a Harry Potter but so that helps pad out her side of the shelf’s!

• Advertisement

Picked up lots in the last couple of weeks, Darth maul & predator funko pops

Bullseye & Daredevil collector corps pop 2 pack.

Giant man, tyrion lannister, flash, Howard the duck, daredevil, rocket XL, iron man & batman Dorbz .

• Registered Users Posts: 23,128 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

If anyone interested

https://www.adverts.ie/other-antiques-collectables/the-strain-funko-pop-vinyl/14796862

Already have these, came in my latest Popinabox.

Along with a Chase Robin I nearly put up for sale, until I copped the Chase sticker :D

You looking for anything for the chase robin, I've got a hopper chase

• Registered Users Posts: 23,128 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

You looking for anything for the chase robin, I've got a hopper chase

Nah think I'll keep my chase thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,291 ✭✭✭dunworth1

question do people generally take them out of the box or do they leave them in the box?

95% of mine are in the box a few were damaged so I took them out. They are easier and safer to display in the boxes imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭PucaMama

dunworth1 wrote: »
    question do people generally take them out of the box or do they leave them in the box?
    Mine are 50/50 they just look good this way

Good few on sale in smyths picked up unmasked flash, the brain, mysterion, tormund giantsbane and Jon snow all for €5 each seems to be different pricing and different stock in each store with jervis street selling some for €1 nebula from guardians of the galaxy 2 some folks got ones in other stores for €3 too so pop out to your local store tomorrow you might find a bargain.

This thread is dead at the moment

Yeah didn't really take off I got a fair few chases in the last while, Frozen Jack from the shinning, Red Jafar gitd, Robot Batman, got a really cool free Pennywise one from Forbidden Planet Dublin on their relaunch day a few weeks back, if you've not seen yet a site called EMP has some really good ones up to buy Hades from Hercules is one of the better ones, seems to be the hot topic version.

• Advertisement

Need to make shelves for mine. Too many stuck boxes up at the moment after running out of room. Finished college soon and that’s the first diy project on the list!

• Registered Users Posts: 25 KaWinNee

Went into my local Symths and picked up a glow in the dark Erik Killmonger for 12 quid. Resell value online is about 25-50euro.....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Stab*City

KaWinNee wrote: »
    Went into my local Symths and picked up a glow in the dark Erik Killmonger for 12 quid. Resell value online is about 25-50euro.....

He was 60 last week price rapidly dropping..

• Registered Users Posts: 25 KaWinNee

Still not a bad pick up. Worth checking your local smyths to see do they have one.

On another nte, how annoying is it to shop in smyths. Pops located 9ft up but your not allowed use a ladder. You can search through the products.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,477 ✭✭✭brianregan09

I gave up collecting these and moved on to Marvel Legends still have a few left over I'd never move though Predator , William Wallace and a few others

I gave up collecting these and moved on to Marvel Legends still have a few left over I'd never move though Predator , William Wallace and a few others

Any good ones left for sale?? They sell marvel legends in my local mr.price for €5 each!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Stab*City

KaWinNee wrote: »
    Still not a bad pick up. Worth checking your local smyths to see do they have one.

On another nte, how annoying is it to shop in smyths. Pops located 9ft up but your not allowed use a ladder. You can search through the products.

Ya its a cool pop. Got one as well..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,477 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Any good ones left for sale?? They sell marvel legends in my local mr.price for €5 each!!

Which ones ?? Is that still the amazing spiderman wave that is knocking around in smyths for nearly 2 years ???

As for Pops no I have nothing left for sale had them all gone before Xmas think I may sold you some at the time

• Registered Users Posts: 85,124 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I'm looking for TWD's Negan with his bat, anyone seen?

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I'm looking for TWD's Negan with his bat, anyone seen?

Both versions of that are in GameStop!

Advertisement