Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Official Conor McGregor thread (part 5) *Read Mod Note in Post 1*

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,461 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Discussion about the Ferguson vs Khabib fight and Ferguson not being able to fight and Holloway replacing him is already going on in the news thread..no need to have the same posts and discussion going on here...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭kumate_champ07

And wrestling I can't imagine trying to wrestle with skinny legs.
    USATSI_8312150_168382968_lowres.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,683 ✭✭✭Subcomandante Marcos

USATSI_8312150_168382968_lowres.jpg

Do you not understand the difference between long and skinny?

yes I do, Im the same height as Jon, my legs are thicker than his, his legs are skinny.

yes I do, Im the same height as Jon, my legs are thicker than his, his legs are skinny.

Sure.
    I look forward to seeing you showing how small all those JUCO national champions legs are, the wimps.

• Advertisement

Sure.
    I look forward to seeing you showing how small all those JUCO national champions legs are, the wimps.
    why so hostile?

why so hostile?
    Hey buddy I'm just waiting for your gainzzz diaries. looking forward to seeing someone from Boards joining the gain train and embarrassing Jonny Bones and co.

I'm especially excited to see you beating his PB's.

you're imagining something that's not really there

*you've attached a false narrative to my words

Just those skinny legs you invented.

Just those skinny legs you invented.

jon-jones-nike2.jpg

• Advertisement

jon-jones-nike2.jpg

Again, skinny, or proportional?

He's 6'4" and a JUCO national wrestling champion.

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭CitizenFloor

One whole page on my phone, dedicated to Jon Jones skinny legs. I had to check the name of the thread.... XD

• Registered Users Posts: 6,902 ✭✭✭MagicIRL

****in' hell - McGregor sure has spent a lot of time in the sun recently :eek:

One whole page on my phone, dedicated to Jon Jones skinny legs. I had to check the name of the thread.... XD

so you think they are skinny too?

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭CitizenFloor

so you think they are skinny too?

Forgot about Joe Jones legs. Get a load of Daniel Cormier's hair line.
    Do you reckon it’s receding, or is he just growing a forehead?
    Whoa boy!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,461 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Drop the attitude - Jon 'Bones' Jones..nicknamed so because of his skinny frame and chicken legs..the same chicken legs he has referred to plenty of times himself.

http://nationalpost.com/sports/ufc-champion-jon-jones-and-brothers-at-the-top-of-the-sporting-food-chain

Now if you could both quit the stupid spat back and forth derailing the thread that would be great..

Axwell wrote: »
    Drop the attitude - Jon 'Bones' Jones..nicknamed so because of his skinny frame and chicken legs..the same chicken legs he has referred to plenty of times himself.

http://nationalpost.com/sports/ufc-champion-jon-jones-and-brothers-at-the-top-of-the-sporting-food-chain

Now if you could both quit the stupid spat back and forth derailing the thread that would be great..

was there a photo of Conors muscular legs? Was wrestling mentioned? Im not sure how my photo wasn't relevant to the discussion. Its over 500 days now, surely there's a little bit of leeway , its not like I went off on a huge tangent. its over now anyway. Usually the person who was correct isn't labeled as being stupid.

You are both involved in a childish spat back and forth about whether or not someone has skinny legs, that's what was labelled as stupid..not either of you.

Axwell wrote: »
    You are both involved in a childish spat back and forth about whether or not someone has skinny legs, that's what was labelled as stupid..not either of you.
    fair enough

not much else to talk about at the moment

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,464 ✭✭✭Ultimate Seduction

Sorry guys, I brought up the wrestling saying you need strong legs for it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭weldoninhio

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

And 100% wrong. As soon as they step into the octagon hes stripped. The stripped stripped.

It's almost like he's some knacker idiot..

The Nal wrote: »
    And 100% wrong. As soon as they step into the octagon hes stripped. The stripped stripped.

The stripped stripped having a strop strop.

It's almost like he's some knacker idiot..

There'll be people (a diminishing amount nowadays to be fair) in to tell you its just a character he's playing for promo purposes soon.

There'll be people (a diminishing amount nowadays to be fair) in to tell you its just a character he's playing for promo purposes soon.

TBH I'm half expecting to be banned from the forum for a week for that comment..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,437 ✭✭✭LollipopJimmy

With a bit of luck it will light a fire under his arse and get him fighting. Should have been done months ago

• Registered Users Posts: 2,293 ✭✭✭billybonkers

That article is awful

"It is now over 500 days since the Dubliner has defended his lightweight title and there has not even been a title defence booked. White said McGregor will fight later this year but if it is not until October or November, he will have been absent from MMA for almost two years."

He never defended it?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

That article is awful

"It is now over 500 days since the Dubliner has defended his lightweight title and there has not even been a title defence booked. White said McGregor will fight later this year but if it is not until October or November, he will have been absent from MMA for almost two years."

He never defended it?

No but thats what you get from Joe.ie.

I wonder what the rust will be like after two years out. The sport may have passed him by, like it did with Rousey. It can happen very quickly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,293 ✭✭✭billybonkers

The Nal wrote: »
    No but thats what you get from Joe.ie.

I wonder what the rust will be like after two years out. The sport may have passed him by, like it did with Rousey. It can happen very quickly.

Hope he gets KTFO tbh, he could have been an all time great. Fighting once every 2 years at your prime fight age does not get you GOAT status.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement