Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Official Conor McGregor thread (part 5) *Read Mod Note in Post 1*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭hewhoscares

Oh christ. check out Felice Herrigs most recent insta story.

He's gone mental hahah

• Registered Users Posts: 29,487 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

He's gone mental hahah

Can you post a link?

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭hewhoscares

Zero-Cool wrote: »

He's gone mental hahah

Can you post a link?

https://youtu.be/fsmk1FeN7d0

• Registered Users Posts: 6,310 ✭✭✭xtal191

What an idiot

He's gone mental hahah

Yupp, wow!

https://twitter.com/zaffo0/status/981951973602799617?s=19

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

He'll get nicked for that for sure. What the fcuk was he throwing it at?

what a knacker.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭thewheel2.0

Ugh, he continues to roll in like a hard man with the lads. Looks to me like it wasn't him carrying the barrier, but he knocked over the bins.

Hes seen what the publicity from the Mark Goddard incident has gotten him and now hes taking it up a few notches.

I'd say it's in response to that Artem incident. Probably sees it as Khabib's crew intimidating him when he was more or less alone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭Fromvert

If he really wanted to run into Khabib and get 'revenge' for surrounding Artem he knows what hotel Khabib and his Chechen/Dagestani friends are in but the Barclay's security won't be there to intervene I guess :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭Fromvert

Chiesa got hit with something and has a cut, hopefully that won't rule him out

Shouting at Khabib to get out of the van before throwing a chair through the window, hurt Chiesa, Jesus.

https://twitter.com/arielhelwani/status/981955811999182848?s=19

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭thewheel2.0

If he got arrested surely that would affect his ability to gain entry to the USA, right?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭weldoninhio

The Nal wrote: »
    Hes not. When/if Khabib and Holloway make it to the fight on Saturday, McGregor gets stripped and the winner is the legit LW champ. Ferguson has already been stripped of his interim title.

What they need to do is ditch the interim titles altogether. Just leave it at #1 contender. If the champ in any division does a McGregor on it, just have the #1 and #2 face off for the belt.

I saw Dana quoted today as saying Tony won’t be stripped.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭dulux99

Knacker McGregor is back with a bang

I saw one video of Conor and the gang of muppets and he looked like he was cutting weight. His face had that kinda skeletal look. Don't know what to make of it. I wonder if he was in cahoots with Tony, knew about the injury (ie it was pre-existing, not the BS story about trip on cable), was training and expected to get the call.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭weldoninhio

I saw one video of Conor and the gang of muppets and he looked like he was cutting weight. His face had that kinda skeletal look. Don't know what to make of it. I wonder if he was in cahoots with Tony, knew about the injury, was training and expected to get the call.

Odds of him turning up at the weigh ins as a face-saving “I want/ed to fight” stunt.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭The Floyd p

He's an absolute clown, simple as. Brings the whole tone of the sport down.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,925 ✭✭✭pudzey101

Blow is one heck of a drug

• Registered Users Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭bur

Conor is so edgy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

Hes well on cocaine

• Registered Users Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭Richard tea

Absolute legend. The entertainment value is priceless. Let's not get out knickers in a twist. It's a publicity Stunt and nothing more. Roll on his next fight.

• Registered Users Posts: 810 ✭✭✭fermanagh_man

• Registered Users Posts: 6,995 ✭✭✭Sofiztikated

It'll bump up the views of 223, people will tune in to see if he acts to prick at the fight.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭The Floyd p

Absolute legend. The entertainment value is priceless. Let's not get out knickers in a twist. It's a publicity Stunt and nothing more. Roll on his next fight.

I take it you're joking, right? He's a gob****e and you might pass away waiting for his next fight, 17 months and counting.

I'm sure there are a lot of BS rumours flying around so I don't know what to make of this
    https://twitter.com/MMA_Jim/status/981961654643712000

• Registered Users Posts: 6,310 ✭✭✭xtal191

Scum the lot of them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,396 ✭✭✭XsApollo

Living the KnackLife

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement