Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Late Late Show Good Friday 2018

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,988 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Hopefully he asks Geldof about him and his millionaire mates shouting from their luxury yacht at Farage...

• Registered Users Posts: 19,601 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

I understand D'Arcy has a special segment on rape tomorrow night. Of course, this is after the guys were found innocent. The segment is not about guys who were falsely accused of rape, nope, that would not be PC, populist and logical. And none of those terms describe D'Arcy. Apparently there's a special pull out section on rape as well.

Eesh.

I hope this isn't an inappropriate choice of words, but f*ck that.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

Looking forward to Ray tackling the most pressing news issues of the week.

frightened-man-hiding-behind-sofa-isolated-white-background-37472413.jpg

Loike, on how ray dealt with the catholic church & the angelus & Pamela;)

• Registered Users Posts: 72,411 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

Looking forward to Ray tackling the most pressing news issues of the week.

Perhaps he will have Pamela Anderson back :pac:

The one time I would fully endorse a chin-up contest.

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

It would be funny if dobson started living as a woman..

Whatever happend to Jonathan Rachel Clynch ... ?

https://www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/brave-rte-radio-star-jonathan-6428852
    A brave RTE radio star Jonathan Clynch is set to dress as a woman at work, it has been reported.

RTE Radio One news presenter Jonathan Clynch,44, will now be referred to on air as Jonathan Rachel Clynch.

The well-respected radio star told RTE staff this week that he wants to dress as a woman sometimes and take on the name 'Rachel'.

He has changed his name on social media and was due to appear on The Marian Finucane Show this morning.

• Advertisement

Geldof is probably going to be outraged on behalf of both sides in the whole court case fiasco..

• Registered Users Posts: 33,352 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Anyone have any idea how many people would enter those competitions at €2 a pop?

Obviously they get enough to cover the 30k they are giving away.

Wonder do they make much profit out of it?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Ol' Donie wrote: »
    Anyone else got "Home, home on the range..." in their head?
    Have now.....Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭lufties

Zero health check campaigns for men either.

At the risk of sounding tin foil hat ish...I reckon there's a conspiracy to weaken and shame men\masculinity to weaken society and further elitest dominance. Women are generally more agreeable.
    Seriously, the powers that be don't give a **** about anyone but themselves, just look at the homeless crisis as evidence.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,262 ✭✭✭Baron Kurtz

Tubs going for the Alan Partridge look tonight.

• Advertisement

lufties wrote: »
    Because its social engineering. They don't seem to be too bothered about things like male suicide rates, or literally every ****ing thing in Ireland being a rip off. They'd rather peddle the gender pay myth and beat men down.

Both of those things get lots of coverage.

And look, I know they constant, constant media wailing can be tiresome - and I say that as a man who agrees with a lot if it - but dudes really aren't beaten down in any real sense.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,737 ✭✭✭Yer Da sells Avon

Skid X wrote: »

I don't remember them ever appearing on Marian Finucane's show. Probably just quietly getting on with life, not wanting to be in the spotlight.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭anthonyjmaher

Perhaps he will have Pamela Anderson back :pac:
    Yeah, he wasn't such a champion of women's rights that night was he?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,259 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Evening all :)

What have I missed ?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

Sorry people, but could somebody tell me who's up next. What entertainment would I be missing if I stuck something else on between now and midnight. Tom Cruise, Mel Gibson, Paddy Jackson's first interview after the case, Ibrahim Halawa coming back with a better go at his story?

Bob Geldof.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,351 ✭✭✭AllForIt

NIMAN wrote: »
    Anyone have any idea how many people would enter those competitions at €2 a pop?

Obviously they get enough to cover the 30k they are giving away.

Wonder do they make much profit out of it?

Well I've often wondered that myself but at the same time I don't really care.

M

I'd bet my last 6 cans Geldof will wear a hat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 755 ✭✭✭NAGDEFI

Autosport wrote: »

What have I missed ?

Tubs did a striptease auto for Maeve Higgins :)

It’s hard to make Billy Connolly shift in his seat- but here’s someone who did :D

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=t_6SaRWdJMc

Warning- Rudy word :P

• Registered Users Posts: 33,352 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Can't wait to hear the multi millionaire Self publicising Geldof talk like he's a friend.of the common man

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭anthonyjmaher

What have I missed ?
    Tubridy was crucified. They tried to nail him to the cross but his hands were too thin and they kept missing with the nails.

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭jhayden

Lines close April the 6th is this next weeks show or competition? I doubt any of it is live. Love to know if he will phone the winner tonight

M

Yeah, he wasn't such a champion of women's rights that night was he?

Twas before the #MeToo.

Would love to see it again, wonder is it on Youtube?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

Skid X wrote: »

Still works at RTE AFAIK.

I don't remember them ever appearing on Marian Finucane's show. Probably just quietly getting on with life, not wanting to be in the spotlight.

Living as a dude, because the whole thing was a social engineering publicity stunt..

Jesus..the problems they're setting up the next generations for..the mind boggles..

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

Yeah, to be fair I hope JRC is doing OK.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

Ol' Donie wrote: »
    Moby was a serious trend setter.

He was making bad music in his bedroom before any of these youtube whelps.

Won't lie to you Donie, i loved Play as soon as it came out. It's not even my type of music, but it's a classic.

Yeah it's commerical as sh!t, i read one time that he automatically just sold the rights to every song on the album so that anyone could use it and he'd get paid. Fair enough i suppose.

But from an actual musical point of view before every song was overplayed in every Spar and Centra, it was glorious.

Natural Blues is class and i will never apologise for that opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 72,411 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

There's never a DILL moment with Relish.

*gets coat*

Ha, I forgot this was the tune they gave to Westlife and changed the words, isn't it?

Jesus christ I forgot how angry that makes me

• Advertisement
    M

What have I missed ?

Some lovely donkeys that opened the show :D

Advertisement