Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NCIS [** Spoilers **]

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,311 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

UK usually gets it in January.

Good episode.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,376 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Mike :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,311 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Good episode, something a little different.

I approve of Delilah's internet blocking tactics. :D Twins. :D

Gibbs and his fireside popcorn. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,521 ✭✭✭California Dreamer

Big fan of NCIS but all these changes are annoying. Can't understand how it still has the numbers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,503 ✭✭✭ElNino

I still follow this one and Los Angeles. I couldn't get to like any of the characters in New Orleans so I gave up on it.

• Advertisement

Glad the twins arrived. :) Abby's car. :P Don't usually see Sloane stirred up, more to come on that front, perhaps.

Break now until Dec 12th.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,521 ✭✭✭California Dreamer

Could never get into Bull, same story told different every week

Great Christmas episode this week featuring Jonathan Kite or Oleg from 2 Broke Girls.

Also nice to see more character development from Sloane.

Yeah, the end was typical NCIS. Happy to see James Morrison too.

Enjoyed that episode and I have to say it's taken a few seasons but Bishop is starting to grow on me.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

MrMac84 wrote: »
    When’s it due back on fox lads?

Back Friday at 9 on Fox UK

Honestly had forgotten about Sloane until she showed up with her darts.

Can't recall the last time I saw Gibbs in sunglasses.
    Enjoyed that episode and I have to say it's taken a few seasons but Bishop is starting to grow on me.

Yeah, she's more than a competent field agent now.

Bud from JAG :)

I love that the NCIS shows keep it's links to JAG.

Only caught up now. Good final line from Gibbs. :)

Tough one on the family circumstances front.

Good old Gibbs and Fornell. Going to enjoy how they catch Hicks.

Didn't see the ending coming, tbh.

Gibbs & Fornell PI's when Gibbs retires I'd watch that show.

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭farmerwifelet

watching on fox uk - must say really don't like sloane - her skills as a psychologist are really lacking! so far a couple after watching a couple of episodes of criminal minds and I would do a better job! if she ends up in bed with gibbs i will be so annoyed.

really liked bishop this season so far! and i am hoping delilah get a bump soon - (i read spoilers and know she is due twins!) but in the episode where mcgee comes back from being a hostage her tummy was so flat no way she was 4/5 months pregnant with one let alone two!:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

watching on fox uk - must say really don't like sloane - her skills as a psychologist are really lacking! so far a couple after watching a couple of episodes of criminal minds and I would do a better job! if she ends up in bed with gibbs i will be so annoyed.

really liked bishop this season so far! and i am hoping delilah get a bump soon - (i read spoilers and know she is due twins!) but in the episode where mcgee comes back from being a hostage her tummy was so flat no way she was 4/5 months pregnant with one let alone two!:rolleyes:

I’m watching on fox too. Ya “Jackie” does nothing for me and I’m not at all
    Interested in her

That was a great episode and some very funny scenes with Tim and Triff.

• Advertisement

Yeah, good one. Glad to see Gibbs has a new project in his basement.

Itemised bill? :pac:

Strong episode in its themes this week. Finally get to learn more about Jack. Nice that they wrapped it up with the daughter at the post office.

Delighted to see Ducky again. Poor Gibbs and his subnet IP addresses. :pac: :D

Seems that we've found our new Abby.

Nice touch at the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭aaaaaaaahhhhhh

ahhhhh forgot she was leaving , I'm goin to drown my sorrows :mad::mad::mad:

Senior :D

I thought that was Abby's goodbye for a split second and Giggs not being able to save the women in his life.

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭aaaaaaaahhhhhh

Shalita leaving NOLA 😠😠
    Think both ncis and NOLA are a dying breed

http://tvline.com/2018/01/31/shalita-grant-exits-ncis-new-orleans-season-4-sonja-percy/

15.18 was pretty great. Rocky Carroll did a good job directing. Enjoyed Jimmy's reaction to the the pipe bomb suggestion, Leon shooting the main guy and Gibbs on the roof at the end. :pac: And how he annoyed the other guy with photocopier, phone, etc. Couple of call backs in there - Agent Lee mark II and reference to the sniper from some years back. Gas how there's big 'stop' button behind the main computer desk. :p Er, Abby's lab - the cue for her exit?

The face on Gibbs when Tim said he had installed motion detectors and Jimmy unplugging Ducky. :pac:

Pauley has announced on Twitter that Abby’s exit will be a two parter airing on May 1st and 8th.

• Advertisement

Renewed for next season as Harmon sign a new two year deal.

Advertisement