Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NCIS [** Spoilers **]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,538 ✭✭✭California Dreamer

Watched the season finale last night. What a load of balls for a finale.

What was the point in a injured Sam? Served no purpose in the episode

How many times has Deeks been fired now?

Mosley going so far off book was just plain stupid.

Looked like a very thrown together finale. Am I wrong?

• Registered Users Posts: 37,297 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Looked like a very thrown together finale. Am I wrong?
    I wonder who'll be killed off? I'm guessing either
    Deeks or Kensi
    ?

I wonder will Mosley be sacked, and Hetty brought back in charge?

• Registered Users Posts: 60,476 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Well now that was a great cliffhanger to end the season on.

Oh please!! It came from writers 101 playbook!!

Mosely has been a bee up everyone's hole all season and NOW goes so far off book. Really badly written.

How did they come up with this character after Granger?! Really poor choice!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,320 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Original or LA?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,345 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

I enjoyed it. Gibbs/Sloane scene was good. Is that the first time we've seen him at Shannon/Kelly's grave, btw? Big Bad maybe not the most threatening they've had, still it was fun to see Sloane's reaction in the restaurant. And I had quite forgotten Vance was giving chase to cop on he'd be on the plane.

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭farmerwifelet

just watched abbie's final episode - I can't remember the last time she and gibbs were in a scene together? i thought reeves could have got a better send off. Torres is a pain - his character has no redeeming features.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,345 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

I noticed that Sloane drove a Mini, as did Ziva. A nod, or coincidence?

That has me wondering what did Kate drive.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭roadmaster

Fox are going to start showing NCISNO is that from the current season or the begining ?

Just googled there it’s season 4 from 20th July followed by season 5

• Advertisement

Returns Sept 25th.

Deadline have confirmed Abby's replacement is now on board.
    Kasie Hines, played by Diona Reasonover. We already saw her in 15.17.

Returns Sept 25th.

Deadline have confirmed Abby's replacement is now on board.
    Kasie Hines, played by Diona Reasonover. We already saw her in 15.17.

so basically what everybody assumed from the first time she appeared?

so basically what everybody assumed from the first time she appeared?

This product is so diluted from where its heyday was. It won't be on my essential viewing for this season.

This product is so diluted from where its heyday was. It won't be on my essential viewing for this season.

i dont think any show can go through 16 seasons and the loss of all its original cast members bar 2 (or 3 if you count Tim) and still be the same show. Though i think this season might be the one where the ratings start to drop off with the loss of Abby. She was the heart of the show. I'll still watch it every week though.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,015 ✭✭✭Ludo

Though i think this season might be the one where the ratings start to drop off with the loss of Abby. She was the heart of the show. I'll still watch it every week though.

hmmm...I never liked her character I must say, so will be quite happy she is gone.
    Definitely not the heart of the show to me anyway. That was always Tony and Tim as far as I was concerned. Not too keen on some of the newer cast members but still will watch it every week.

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭farmerwifelet

Tony for me - funny but had heart. Tim has become a little stale. Not liking the new characters.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Used to love this show but stopped watching a few episodes in to the series after Michael Weatherly left, none of the new characters could bring to the show what he did, and i just drifted away.

It is going to be weird not having abby. the new girl better step up.

That opening episode seemed very rushed and closed last seasons story line without setting up one for this season.

• Advertisement

That opening episode seemed very rushed and closed last seasons story line without setting up one for this season.

It was OK, not their finest.

Ducky was the only one with a decent British accent within 10 miles of it. :P

I can't recall if Tim had a beard last year. Don't recall what Vance's daughter looked like and hadn't a clue who she was at first. Good that she was able to stand up for herself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

When’s it back on Fox ?

Don't cross Jimmy "Boom Boom The Medical Examiner" Palmer lightweight champion of the morgue. :)

That was more like it. Gibbs and medical team were the only ones unfazed by the body. Ducky was right 'slow cooker', when the foot came off! The teeth in the box were disgusting. With Leon on leave, who is running the agency? And re previous episode, where's SecNav these days, who even is SecNav?!

So it was an interesting ending this week.

Leon is going to be the focus of the main story going forward.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

Yup, not a huge surprise there at the end, but over the last few seasons Leon has had little to get his teeth into so this seems like a good avenue for some excitement. Wonder how long before we find out who they are though.

Missing Abby but not missing the awkwardness of the lab from last season with Gibbs. Would be good to see her again on another spin off though. Goth girl to the rescue or as a brainwashed terrorist, they’d never catch her.

Could be CIA as they've cropped in previous years and may be checking out Leon after his encounter with the terrorist. If it's not the CIA it still might spell bother for him if he doesn't figure them out first.

Enjoyed the humour in this one. Jimmy grabbing big lumps of meat and putting them on the table. Liked Bishop in the field too.

Was hoping for a full episode with the cabin, etc. Still generally enjoyed it. Poor Fornell, they always have him getting shot/injured! Good closing scene and nice to see not so nice Tim.

Jealous Fornell was funny.

• Advertisement

Was the third guy the one who faked his own death?

Advertisement