Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home and Away [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭messrs

fin12 wrote: »
    But the numbers and dates are all over the place. I kinda looking now by the time it’s uploaded like say it says uploaded 3 hours ago then I know it’s the newest one.

I watched episode 6847 last night, i am about 3 weeks ahead of Irish pace - so 5 episodes a week X what ever number of months you are behind and subtract that number from 6487 and that should leave you close enough to where you are (hopefully)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

messrs wrote: »
    I watched episode 6847 last night, i am about 3 weeks ahead of Irish pace - so 5 episodes a week X what ever number of months you are behind and subtract that number from 6487 and that should leave you close enough to where you are (hopefully)

I watched 6844 with date 14th of March today and that seemed to be the newest one.

I watched 6844 with date 14th of March today and that seemed to be the newest one.

ah ok, i was sure i was on 6847 - will check when i go home as last watched is still on my screen as i haven't turned off laptop

ah ok, i was sure i was on 6847 - will check when i go home as last watched is still on my screen as i haven't turned off laptop

You could be right though, there’s a few different people uploading them.

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭rodders999

Tori today -

“Has anyone seen Justin and Ash?”

Well you can rule out one place for sure - working at the garage - coz they’re never ****ing there!

• Advertisement

You could be right though, there’s a few different people uploading them.

I was wrong! Last episode i watched was 6841

• Registered Users Posts: 1,981 ✭✭✭wawaman

rodders999 wrote: »
    Tori today -

Well you can rule out one place for sure - working at the garage - coz they’re never ****ing there!

It was like summer bay’s own version of laurel and hardy when they went looking for robbo. Who by the way was planning on “disappearing” with Kat within a short drive from summer bay. Me thinks the force is not strong with him

• Registered Users Posts: 7,175 ✭✭✭dee_mc

That cot folded like a cardboard box when Robbo leaned on it! Definitely not fit for putting a baby in! I wonder how they'll wrap up that storyline now. I suppose Tori and Ash will be all lovey dovey and happy again before it inevitably comes out that she passed on the address to Kat and not to the cops. They'll be on the rocks again before long anyway. Tis like a broken record.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

Tori today -

99% chance they're either eating out at Diner or Salt, or down on the beach either clearing their head or apologising to someone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Gee_G

Love that the river boys are back!! A bit of excitement back in the Bay :)

• Registered Users Posts: 85,058 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Gee_G wrote: »
    Love that the river boys are back!! A bit of excitement back in the Bay :)

But no Brax, Heath or Nate back for Kat's funeral, to support Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 7,175 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Ten Pin wrote: »
    Great to see Rory McIlroy diversifying in case the golf doesn't work out

He also looks like the Viper from Hardy Bucks!

Why does everyone get buried in SB? Kats family came to bury her in a place she lived for a few years.

wawaman wrote: »
    Why does everyone get buried in SB? Kats family came to bury her in a place she lived for a few years.

And also they came to a funeral that was arranged by (as far as they're aware) a random bunch of people in Summer Bay and didn't get up to speak but yet let all the random people speak at the funeral and carry the coffin?!

Gee_G wrote: »
    And also they came to a funeral that was arranged by (as far as they're aware) a random bunch of people in Summer Bay and didn't get up to speak but yet let all the random people speak at the funeral and carry the coffin?!

Ye was thinking this was strange too, who was it, Leah or Roo that organised the funeral as Ash wasn't involved as he was too busy chasing after Robbo to get involved in it.

In what universe does Tori not ringing the cops or at the very least an ambulance when she found Dumbo make any sense?

Another episode incoming of Angry Ash being angry when he finds out she’s been hiding him.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,800 ✭✭✭Rfrip

Ugh it’s just all so stupid... can cope with this new crowd

Ye was thinking this was strange too, who was it, Leah or Roo that organised the funeral as Ash wasn't involved as he was too busy chasing after Robbo to get involved in it.

I thought it was Alf asked to arrange and Roo took over

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I thought it was Alf asked to arrange and Roo took over

Yea maybe it was, its ages since ive watched it so cant remember who organised it - just strange her family werent involved at all

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,910 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

Justin’s new girlfriend is as vacant looking as he is

Dopey Tori today -

“I’m a doctor and I’m obliged to help a sick man”

She didn’t add the bit about being obliged to do it in a grotty dog shed next to the lawnmower but we’ll just take that as a given presumably.

***Angry Ash Update***

Angry Ash averaged a 9 on the Angry Scale for the duration of today’s episode with a peak of 9.5 when he lost his **** at Salt.

***Angry Ash Update***

Angry Ash averaged a 9 on the Angry Scale for the duration of today’s episode with a peak of 9.5 when he lost his **** at Salt.

I used to like him when he first arrived but now he’s the most annoying bollocks in the bay.

And who could forget his “What I want out of each and every one of you is a search of every gas station, residence, warehouse, farmhouse, henhouse, outhouse and doghouse in Summer Bay” speech on the beach to the river children

Who owns Salt and the gym now?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,694 ✭✭✭wiz569

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Who owns Salt and the gym now?

The Morgans own Salt again, not sure about the gym although Palmer runs it I think.

Ok so I thought the Riverboys being back would be good.....i was wrong. They are farcical.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭trixychic

Is it just me or has Ash forgotten all about Luc???

• Advertisement

Where is Ash's brother who came back from the dead?

Advertisement