Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home and Away [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,926 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

^Poor Tamara. I must have been the only one that didn't find her annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,059 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Seriously how is Mick out and left anywhere near Irene and Luc, let alone apply for full custody :eek::confused::rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 942 ✭✭✭Ghekko

It's a ridiculous storyline. How can he even afford a lawyer, let alone one who would take him seriously?

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭junebabies

Gwynplaine wrote: »
    There has to be 1 extremely annoying character. Phoebe took over from Tamara, now Olivia is taking over from Phoebe. Poor "Hantah" must have a heart of gold to put up with her.

Fastest Paternity test on the planet. Mick sent the sample away on Wednesday, confirmation came back Friday.

Does Izzy''s Da do anything other that mope around, go for coffees, more moping, surf, them home, repeat. He's like a 45 year old angst ridden teenager.
    Someone please buy that man a kettle and a jar of coffee. He'd save a fortune. Who leaves their house to go buy coffees? Absolutely ridiculous.

I am glad it's back, it's something to laugh at for 20 minutes on a week night.

I leave my house to buy coffee🙈, instant coffee isnt the same, nor is my coffee machineðŸ˜

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭LoughNeagh2017

I'll have to wait a month to continue watching this as I have watched online on Australian pace for years but it seems they don't upload them in HD anymore so I'll have to watch on the television which is a month behind or so.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭messrs

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Seriously how is Mick out and left anywhere near Irene and Luc, let alone apply for full custody :eek::confused::rolleyes:

was thinking this too, but because Billie never made an official complaint that Mick raped her its their word against his - there is nothing on record to say it actually happened - but the face that he has no where to live and no job and relies on meds to get him through the day should flag some warning signs!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I'll have to wait a month to continue watching this as I have watched online on Australian pace for years but it seems they don't upload them in HD anymore so I'll have to watch on the television which is a month behind or so.

You can watch it on dailymotion, that’s where I watch. Was back on in Australia on 26th January 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,981 ✭✭✭wawaman

Big fashion photo shoot? No problem let’s do it in the local restaurant

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭smaoifs

The whole Livdesigns story is just an embarrassment. How has no one realised that her dresses were just the school uniform redesigned? It was a bit like Marge Simpson with her pink Chanel outfit.

The actor playing Mick is brilliant. Such a difficult role to play but he's playing it very believably.

messrs wrote: »
    was thinking this too, but because Billie never made an official complaint that Mick raped her its their word against his - there is nothing on record to say it actually happened - but the face that he has no where to live and no job and relies on meds to get him through the day should flag some warning signs!!

I thought Mick was charged for his kidnap of Irene

• Advertisement

Speeding cars song was played on Home n Away.

River Boys (new ones) return to help Ash get Robbo

Was he charged or did Irene drop the charges in the end?

Was he charged or did Irene drop the charges in the end?

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭rodders999

Being stuck in the boot of a car with Justin Morgan goes straight in at number 1 on the worst things that could ever happen to me list.

Also, another tiny piece of me died inside when Alf's daughter pulled out the trusty old guitar and started singing.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD NOT THIS AGAIN!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭demanufactured

When is old flat top coming back

I love when they bring in a cop from the city and he shows up the local constabulary for being the absolute thicks that they all are.

I mean you wouldn’t have Kat in charge of issuing dog licenses FFS. She’s tragic.

Robbo strolling around doing nothing all day in his wife beater and she doesn’t bat an eye lid. He’s now under investigation as was her last love interest Angry Ash.

There was a time Robbo used to at least pretend he had work by sweeping up a few leaves at the caravan park but now he can’t even be arsed to do that.

And it’s not just Robbo, the majority of characters do absolutely nothing - a school principal who’s never in school, her husband the surf board maker that never makes or sells surf boards, John Palmer spends his days eating at the diner, Angry Ash and Justin open the garage once in a blue moon and since Mason was booted out of the hospital he’s been doing nothing but inhaling steroids.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭Lackey

This why I picked The Bay to be my choice of place in soapland to live thread I would never have to work and my children would grow up over night ......but added in the healthcare system is second to none!

I think the out of town cop will be involved with the crooked cops Kat was going to testify against

I think so too Lackey - he's smirking a bit too much for my liking.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,175 ✭✭✭dee_mc

How much longer do we have to look at Kat's face?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,910 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

When did the young Morgan fella become a personal trainer?is he not a trainee doctor or did he pack that in?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Gee_G

jojofizzio wrote: »
    When did the young Morgan fella become a personal trainer?is he not a trainee doctor or did he pack that in?

Was he suspended or something from medicine? I vaguely remember something about that. But In Summer bay it's fairly easy to get into PT....you literally just have to turn up to the gym and away you go.

Gee_G wrote: »
    Was he suspended or something from medicine? I vaguely remember something about that. But In Summer bay it's fairly easy to get into PT....you literally just have to turn up to the gym and away you go.

Yea pretty much - sure look at Willow she is co manager of the gym now and also giving classes and PT sessions and dont think she has ever done anything like it before!!

James Stewart (Justin) is now dating co-star Sarah Roberts (Willow)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭LoughNeagh2017

Olivia doesn't look as good with the straight hair and new clothes, some ladies seem to go out of their way to look less attractive

• Registered Users Posts: 5,800 ✭✭✭Rfrip

James Stewart (Justin) is now dating co-star Sarah Roberts (Willow)

He was with pheobe in real life too wasn’t he?

God I’ve got so much cabin fever that even this is interesting me

Kat and Ash make a fantastic detective team. To then go to the exact spot where the tackle box was dropped is deserving of an award. Kats job will have to be reinstated, actually she needs to be promoted to senior something.

Ah sure just stick the auld metal detector into the water there and see what happens.

Beep beep beep BINGO.

Absolute laughable storyline.

By the way how annoying is it that the bore fest Coco Pops Clan have breakfast, dinner and tea in the Diner every single bloody day.

Has yer wan ever once rocked up to school to set foot in the principals office. No wonder the whole Bay is full of uneducated thickos.

rodders999 wrote: »
    Ah sure just stick the auld metal detector into the water there and see what happens.

Beep beep beep BINGO.

Absolute laughable storyline.

By the way how annoying is it that the bore fest Coco Pops Clan have breakfast, dinner and tea in the Diner every single bloody day.

Has yer wan ever once rocked up to school to set foot in the principals office. No wonder the whole Bay is full of uneducated thickos.

That school must also have the highest rate of repeating final year students in the country. It’s a f*cking joke, every year without fail there is always some clown repeating.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭closeline

Indeed, they could make it a bit realistic.

Like anytime someone has a personal issue, within minutes the whole town knows about it.

Advertisement